659 replies to this topic

#391 Xandraiin

Xandraiin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Remember kids, whether or not you drink or do drugs, IT DOESN'T MATTER AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL.

Well said. I spent my teenage years pretty sXe for the sake of keeping out of trouble. Now I'm almost 21 and drink here and there (sometimes in excess). Doesn't matter.
I just didn't want to drop out of school or upset my parents. I love them and shit.

I should redo my questions...
Be back in a few.

#392 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,657 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

I'm more of a

Posted Image + Posted Image

guy myself.

(I didn't feel like going upstairs and taking a picture of my mead horn again.)

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#393 Moldilox

Moldilox

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,798 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

As a man from Kentucky, I fully endorse Maker's Mark.

It will probably also be the only time I ever +1 C-w.

Read my comic: BIG DUMB FIGHTING IDIOTS!

#394 Bonkers

Bonkers

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

(At Crater Lake During Snow Season)
Posted Image

What people call you outside of the internet: Jesus(srs) Nick, Nicky. Sir Bonkers.

Top game series: Castlevania, Metal Gear, Tales of, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy , Halo, Half life, 2d Mario games, most Sonic, CHO ANIKI FTW
R-Type,Gradius, Kirby,Star wars games, JRPGs and WRPG's(though i'm a bit more picky) Doom (I remember playing Doom when I was like 4 hahaha) Quake and all that jazz

( Too many to name , I love lots of stuff. Pretty much anything with good Music and Story)

Top 5 movies: Black Hawk Down, Forest Gump, Star Wars ,Princess Mononoke,.......<Insert everything else here>

Watch T.V.? Yes unfotunately

If the answer to the above question is yes, what?: Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Two and a Half Men, How I met your Mother, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Spongebob and various other Cartoons -_-

How did you become a Bossie?: Throughout Middle and High school I Lurked on DoD Downloading my favorite songs and adding them to my library. Once in a while reading the forum , afraid and intimidated by real discussion and criticism. Then my Junior Year in High school I joined the forum and Submitted my first ALT the same month PuD won his first month. Thus began one of the biggest learning experiences in my life which I appreciate a lot. Considering it's leading me towards my career hopefully in the near future.

Play any instruments?: Self Taught Guitarist from about age 12.
First real musical learning Experience I had was my first Term of Community College in Fall 2009.
I play a wee bit of Piano and Can Sing like a horse.
I'm currently teaching myself Slap Bass(already play Pick and Finger) which on the really old Pile of Shit BG I have makes difficult haha.

In a band?
No, not yet But Me and my good friend from IRL I grew up with are going to try and make ye'ol push for the big time by making a Rapcore Band ALA:

Zebrahead, Rage Against The Machine,Beck Mongolian Chop Squad, Red Hot Chili Peppers etc.

Been BodyBuilding (With lots of help from Bodybuilding.com) the last year and a half to help work on my image and guitar playing poses.
(lol?)
And thinking about the finer aspects of selling an image and band to the Public.

Job: Currently Jobless in Limbo waiting for moving situation to work itself out.

School: Yuba City High school, Roseburg high school, Umpqua Community College, Soon: Full Sail University

Life Goals: Compose a piece of Music that makes someone cry. Get Married and have a Family. Stay close with my friends. Be some kind of Audio Engineer. Collect a lot of things related to my Hobbies. Travel A lot. Have an opportunity to thank any individual that has inspired me and played a big part in the direction I choose to go in life.
Own a Drew Struzan Painting.
Own a Tsuyoshi Nagano Painting.
Stay Physically Fit and Healthy
Paint once in a while.
Learn Japanese Someday properly so I can Finally fucking play Super Robot Taisen games >:o

Fun Facts:
I used to do Art and Music. I struggled between doing both so I gave up on Art.
I did Art for about 10 years.

Examples:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I taught Photoshop for nearly 2 years in my High School Graphics Design classes
I Love All things Star Wars
I own over 60 Star Wars Novels
I love All things related to Gundam
My Uncle was the President of Paiste Cymbals.
He is also friends with EVH and his brother.
He's a Drummer.
He also never stays in contact with family much. The bastard.
I dislike people who think life is about living it up and getting drunk and having sex all the time.
Sex without love is just Sex.
My best friend just happens to be the biggest Man Whore you'll meet due to the fact one serious relationship hurt him so bad he can't handle it anymore. Then he got into Pot and was a Pot dealer. (yay)
My Grandfather is Joe Perry. (Srs) (nowait not that Joe Perry lol)
My Dad is Steve Perry of Journey(srs) (See above)
My Les Paul Smartwood series Studio guitar is Named Joe
I use a shitty Guitar port interface(yuck)
My Greg Bennett Custom Formula Telecaster is named Koyuki
The Acoustic Guitar I got from an elderly couple(after Noel, the husband, Died of a staff infection) who I had thought of as adoptive grandparents is named Ray
A Cartoon about a Fictional Band Inspired me
Many Games/Books/Movies/Tv shows/Anime have made me shed manly tears of richousness.
I don't watch a lot of Anime Coincidentally I just really liked how expressive the style can be. Though I do watch Anime I'm not a weaboo, nor do I talk to anyone about it. It's like a Guilty Pleasure due to the general consensus in the US of anime.
And Fuck you most Anime from the 80's onward blow the shit out of anything in the west in terms of production, music and story.
Like Luke I don't like people who are overly negitive.
I also hate when people do nothing but bitch about how much everything they don't like sucks.
I don't like narrow minded people who think that no one else's opinion is right
I once got stuck in a Tube Slide
I snowmobile I LUVES IT NOM <3
Last year I rolled my snowmobile trying to do a 180 turn going 80MPH lol
My first year doing it I Crashed coming out of a big half pipe we called it and I fell off and almost broke my leg rolling a few hundred feet.

Last June I attempted to play guitar on the streets of Seattle only to be kicked off because apparently you aren't allowed to sit on the sidewalk -_o
Posted Image Oh well at least I got to See Distant worlds *shrugs*

I want to also reach the body weight 200 someday with minimal body fat.

PS[/i] Someone remind me never to Drink Whiskey and Tequila ever again
bonker2s.gifPSYMAN

#395 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Good art, Bonkers.

tumblr_n074bwaG7G1soiz10o1_500.gif

#396 Bonkers

Bonkers

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hey thanks. I never thought I was ever any good
( too many years of focusing on how much I told myself I couldn't do it or focusing on my not so great pieces).

I'm too much of a perfectionist and I can't draw perspective without references for shit.
Though I really enjoy Watercolor painting. I try and do that once in a while.
bonker2s.gifPSYMAN

#397 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

I drew quite often in my high school years, but I never became nearly as good as you.

#398 Bonkers

Bonkers

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

I drew quite often in my high school years, but I never became nearly as good as you.

aha well the perfectionist in me just kept making me do better or else i'd hate myself >__>

Has anyone seen the Episode of MADE on MTV where this Girl Diana Is a complete Weaboo and thought Edward from FMA was her Boyfriend? Well I went to that High School. I was a Junior when they filmed that episode and the girl Diana she saw my drawings once(before they made the show) and then her and her group of weird friends started basically stalking me. Whenever I did run into them after they found out what I looked like, I would just try and get out of the conversation (and out of there)as fast as I could :lol:
bonker2s.gifPSYMAN

#399 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,657 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hahahaha I love how there are so many "My <relative> is <insert celebrity name>. Not THAT <celebrity>."

I'm the only Cory Harbak on the internet, if not the Earth...and then, if not in history. ^_^
Makes me happy that if anyone ever knows who I am, they won't be like:

"Hey, can I borrow that CD? The one by that Cory Harbak guy?"
"Which Cory Harbak? There are like, 2 billion Cory Harbaks you know."
"The one who did music."
"Sir Cory Harbak Esq.?"
"No, not the knighted guy! The Canadian guy!"
"Ohhhhhhh."

My father, however...He's not the only John Harbak ever. :lol: Changed his name to Doug, from his middle name, because he knew just how many Johns there were in the family.

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#400 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

Huh, since we're on the subject, anybody know anyone else with the last name keever?

#401 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,657 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Huh, since we're on the subject, anybody know anyone else with the last name keever?

I had a French teacher by the name of McKeever. Other than that, none at all come to mind.

#402 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,784 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

We're of Scots/Irish descent, so the McKeever makes sense.

Also I know no Harbaks, sorry.

#403 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,657 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

We're of Scots/Irish descent, so the McKeever makes sense.

Also I know no Harbaks, sorry.

Ah, that does make sense.

Haha yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that all the Harbaks are in Canada and Norway. I don't expect any to be spotted in the U.S. except when my dad goes to Vegas to watch a race. :lol:

#404 Bonkers

Bonkers

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

Hahahaha I love how there are so many "My <relative> is <insert celebrity name>. Not THAT <celebrity>."

I'm the only Cory Harbak on the internet, if not the Earth...and then, if not in history. ^_^
Makes me happy that if anyone ever knows who I am, they won't be like:

"Hey, can I borrow that CD? The one by that Cory Harbak guy?"
"Which Cory Harbak? There are like, 2 billion Cory Harbaks you know."
"The one who did music."
"Sir Cory Harbak Esq.?"
"No, not the knighted guy! The Canadian guy!"
"Ohhhhhhh."

My father, however...He's not the only John Harbak ever. :lol: Changed his name to Doug, from his middle name, because he knew just how many Johns there were in the family.

lol I only said it because Nearly All my teachers Growing up Asked me if I was Related to them. And my dad's name is Steve and My Grandfather's name is Joe. hahaha.. So I just said Yes. Xp
bonker2s.gifPSYMAN

#405 Corax

Corax

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

Yeah me too, if you google my full name I'm the only one who comes up. Considering changing my last name every once in awhile but, meh. We'll see.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users