Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:02 PM

Dash Wilder with the shot of the night.

https://twitter.com/...691380507500544

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#1967 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,323 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 09:00 PM

The pin on Rousey was so bad it almost looked like a screwjob (although there's no way they would actually do that to her + she would strangle everyone in the building if they did). So weird.

#1968 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:10 AM

D4zgPO_WkAENRzu.jpg

3fb.png

#1969 Kevin Gnartinez

Kevin Gnartinez

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:06 AM

I don't think I've posted in this thread before but in the last couple years Wrestling has basically become my life.

Weekly I watch WWE, NXT, Impact, MLW, and lately a bit of WOW. Once AEW is a thing, if WWE doesn't quit with their bullshit I might drop main roaster WWE from my weekly watching.

I've tried to get into NJPW but haven't really been able to, despite watching the last two Wrestle Kingdoms. Good in ring work, but something about the overall style just doesn't grab me. 

Everyone should watch Impact tho, they've done a pretty damn good job washing the TNA stink off of them, and their last several PPVs (not counting United We Stand, which should've been a twitch special) have been some of my favorite wrestling events of the last couple years.

the artist formerly known as wizwars.

now in the night we met.

#1970 trunkspace

trunkspace

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:02 PM

I don't think I've posted in this thread before but in the last couple years Wrestling has basically become my life.

Do you ever go see local wrestling? I've been in LA over a year and have yet to see any indie shows, which I enjoyed doing back in AZ.

tumblr_orpvu9EXCX1uzae1ko1_500.gif

#1971 Kevin Gnartinez

Kevin Gnartinez

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:54 PM

Do you ever go see local wrestling? I've been in LA over a year and have yet to see any indie shows, which I enjoyed doing back in AZ.
I haven’t, but I want to. I follow a couple of local indies, check out Bar Wrestling and PCW Ultra.

now in the night we met.

#1972 JoeMusashi

JoeMusashi

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:18 AM

I got back into wrestling for a while and then dropped off. Again. I was enjoying WWE for a bit but the consistent pushes of people I don't care about and the misuse or injuries or whatever of my faves made me drop it. I also stopped subbing to the network and buying merch after they made it clear they're insistent about doing business with Saudi Arabia. Not to make this thread political though!

I hope AEW takes off. I love Cody, Jericho, Omega and the roster is looking plump. I am bummed about WWE keeping a tight hold on talent that could shine elsewhere. I would've loved to see Luke Harper get some spotlight in AEW. Same with Sasha Banks. Not that she doesn't, but other than Becky I haven't enjoyed the direction of the women's division. I will occasionally watch Wrestle Kingdom, but that's the most NJPW I get. Besides those three promotions I don't follow because honestly wrestling has sooooo much content and I don't have the time for anything I like as is haha.
mercatfat: no, man
circumcision has WAY better aerodynamics

mercatfat: it's like, you're driving an Element
and I'm in an Audi TT

#1973 MYRONE

MYRONE

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:09 AM

I haven’t, but I want to. I follow a couple of local indies, check out Bar Wrestling and PCW Ultra.

I've been to Bar Wrestling a few times and it's awesome!!! tons of fun 

#1974 trunkspace

trunkspace

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:27 PM

the thing that keeps me from Bar Wrestling is I just don't drink (no special reason, just don't) and the idea of being around a bunch of really sloshed people at a wrestling event sounds awful. Is the crowd bad, or are they just 'normal' wrestling pumped?

#1975 Kevin Gnartinez

Kevin Gnartinez

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:45 PM

the thing that keeps me from Bar Wrestling is I just don't drink (no special reason, just don't) and the idea of being around a bunch of really sloshed people at a wrestling event sounds awful. Is the crowd bad, or are they just 'normal' wrestling pumped?
I can’t accurately answer this but I can say that I’ve noticed them doing mostly all ages shows lately so I wouldn’t imagine it’s any more drink oriented (despite the name) than any other indie that takes place in a space that serves alcohol

now in the night we met.

#1976 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

Money in the Bank was solid. Finn took a fucking beating, holy shit.

#1977 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:35 PM

MitB was a mess. The women's title match was a botch-fest and seven men sacrificed their bodies all for the sake of the Lesnar agenda.

3fb.png

#1978 clansmaneddie

clansmaneddie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:00 AM

I thought Money in Bank was the best main ppv of the year all around, twists and turns and just a good time, probably augmented with drinking and loud people but regardless made me relize just how much fun i can have with watching these papes.

I'd take Snapple's satirical pestering over your tired ass trolling ANY DAY.

#1979 trunkspace

trunkspace

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:19 PM

Heard about the Lesnar run in, and about the only pseudo-logical / positive reason I can think for it is that Lesnar does not care what people think about him, he just wants those big pay cheques, so it's an ideal way to have a heel EVERYONE hates (all the fans) no matter what. Since he's 'retired' (again) from fighting, this could also mean he'll be around more.

#1980 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:44 PM

Honestly, it's perfect for him. MitB is better with a heel having it, and his sporadic appearances will just augment that WILL HE CASH IT IN NOW vibe when he just shows up for a minute, shrugs, then leaves until the eventual cash in. Although I wish the surprise would have been Bray but whatever. Have him be the one that strung up Sami since that isn't Brawn's style but that didn't happen.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users