10954 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:38 PM

and Cutie Honey Live Action - dvd = boner

:ph34r: :)
i need to get that movie

i just bought the Office Space special edition.

go see Waiting... and Wedding Crashers

i already own office space on dvd, ya know the one that cost 4.99-9.99 in most stores?

is it worth buying the special edition?

#17 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,768 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:57 PM

theatres- saw 2: was pretty dissapointed in it
Tv- friday the 13th: always awesome!
DVD- Dawn of the dead (original)- best horror movie ever

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#18 Keemt

Keemt

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:50 AM

Dvd Rental - "Primer" - Super awesome indie-science-fiction movie. The first 30 minutes is pretty slow but the last half doesn't stop surprising the shit out of you. Primer has to have one of the most complex stories I've seen in years (because it's a time-travel mind-fuck).
"Slavery by choice is the easiest to impose."
Posted Image
Too be good is to be free, not of talent or wealth or want, which cannot be promised or accurately proscribed, but of personal choice, which unfortunately is promised even less.

#19 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:43 AM

watched diggstown yesterday
Posted Image
great boxing movie with some comedy and drama

i want to see the movie "mirror mask" its out in selected theaters, including this one theater thats about 15 min from me

#20 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:45 AM

damn i forgot to post some info about mirror mask

Posted Image

MirrorMask Offical Site click here

to watch some of the trailers go here
http://www.imdb.com/...366780/trailers

plot taken from imdb:

MirrorMask centers on Helena, a 15 year old girl in a family of circus entertainers, who often wishes she could run off and join real life. After a fight with her parents about her future plans, her mother falls quite ill and Helena is convinced that it is all her fault. On the eve of her mother's major surgery, she dreams that she is in a strange world with two opposing queens, bizarre creatures, and masked inhabitants. All is not well in this new world - the white queen has fallen ill and can only be restored by the MirrorMask, and it's up to Helena to find it. But as her adventures continue, she begins to wonder whether she's in a dream, or something far more sinister

#21 slu973

slu973

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:55 AM

Last night I immersed myself in Christopher Nolan's Memento.

10/10
blah

#22 buttsauce

buttsauce

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:44 PM

I just got done watching C.H.U.D. Absolutely brilliant performance by Daniel Stern. I consider it a prequel to Home Alone.

I also just watched the DVD Best of He-man and the Masters of the Universe disc 1. Holy crap was that show gay. Awesome stuff, but man...
*formerly flashpan*

#23 KingSlime

KingSlime

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:37 PM

I just got done watching C.H.U.D. Absolutely brilliant performance by Daniel Stern. I consider it a prequel to Home Alone.

I also just watched the DVD Best of He-man and the Masters of the Universe disc 1. Holy crap was that show gay. Awesome stuff, but man...

CHUD owned
one of the first "horror" movies i remember seeing as a child
Posted Image

#24 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,547 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:49 PM

Chupacabra: Dark Seas

A SciFi Channel Original, which you should know means SHITTTTTAY.

If you somehow all copies of this movie were destroyed but one and you find the last remaning copy of this, do the world a favor and wipe your ass with it, then give it to some bums to feed their oil drum fire.
banner.png

#25 cacomistle

cacomistle

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:11 AM

i just bought the Office Space special edition.

go see Waiting...  and  Wedding Crashers

i already own office space on dvd, ya know the one that cost 4.99-9.99 in most stores?

is it worth buying the special edition?

uhhh, there is only 8 deleted scenes, and a retrospective with mike judge. unless youre a huge fan, you could rent this instead.

#26 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:43 PM

well i was gonna see mirror mask yesterday but was a litle late and miss the intro so i decided to see chicken little with my sis
it was so terrible
worst walts disney movie ever
they added indiana jones clips in the movie and i mean real clips from
the movie indiana jones and the put it into the chicken little movie
stay far away from chicken little

#27 ryuhayabusa

ryuhayabusa

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:57 PM

heres some 2 second reviews of some movies that i've watched recently
nightmare on elm street: freddy's dead -- Freaking sweet because of the horrible acting. sucks as a movie though.
The Shining -- Great when your alone and it will scare the pants off of you, but when your with friends youll laugh your ass off.
Equilibrium -- Kicks total ass
Batman Begins --its freaking BATMAN everyone loves it
The Brain that Wouldnt die -- i had no idea wtf was going on, but it was a fun movie
12 monkeys -- get this film at all costs. also, be sure to find a copy of La Jette the frence indie film that it's based on
Tron -- i have loved this movie since i was little
Madagascar -- Pfffft..
The Wall -- probably the best rock opera besides Tommy
Pulp Fiction -- if you haven't seen this then you should just go die :) or watch it
Duck Soup -- It's an old Marx Brothers movie, but no matter how many times you see it, it will always be gold.

<ZioMatrix589> Everyone, watch out for RYU HACKABUSA!

Chip Tunes has revived them all.

#28 Ulcer

Ulcer

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:07 PM

I saw Saw II last night. I was expecting it to suck because the one-year turn-around time from the release of the first movie, plus the obligatory Halloween release date, was just reeking of opportunistic capitalism, trying to cash in on the first movie's success. Plus, the trailer made it look like a teen horror movie, with all of those young people in one house bickering at each other, and that cheesey line, "Oh yes...there will be blood." But it actually turned out to be really good. Maybe even better than the first movie.

I expected the first Saw movie to suck, too, because I had the impression that it was gratuitously gory, and that it was some Trent Reznor/Rob Zombie pop-culture schlock, but it actually turned out to be a clever and thought-provoking movie.

Now I'm expecting that Saw III will suck, since I'm actually expecting it to be good, since I expected that the first two movies would suck, but actually turned out to be pretty good.
"We must do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian-Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living."

– Richard Buckminster Fuller

#29 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • 12,407 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:43 PM

i saw Waiting. I enjoyed it.
It reminds me of clerks,but in a restuarant and less "growing up."
at the end.

toopunk2lose.png

#30 weener

weener

Shizz Gawd

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,890 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 08:14 PM

I rented the Yes Men DVD - holy shit, those guys have balls of steel. See, they have a web site called gatt.org that looks just like the GATT web site but is a critical parody of it, and some people don't notice that. So, they get emails asking for speaking engagements from countries and conventions that wants someone representing the WTO. And they go.

They bamboozle some of the most educated people in the world because they are wearing thrift-store suits and have a professional-looking website. They agreed to send a "representative" to debate an anti-globalization activist on BBC (I think it was BBC) and said things like, "Well, we have the most money and we make the rules and that means that we are right." Basically, they say what actual representatives of the WTO are thinking. And everyone thought it was for real.

I highly recommend it.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users