11510 replies to this topic

#11506 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,141 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:35 PM

I enjoyed Interstellar when I saw it when it first came out.

I tried watching Punisher: War Zone and just could not finish it. It is completely ridiculous and does not know if it wants to be a serious film or a dark comedy. There was a moment where some low level thugs decided to jump from rooftop to rooftop. One thug decided to be a showoff by jumping and doing a flip in midair. Punisher was having none of that as he launched a missile right at him. I said out loud "What the fuck!?". It's a stupid movie that would do better with some friends riffing on it.

#11507 Smeg

Smeg

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:37 PM

I tried watching Punisher: War Zone and just could not finish it. It is completely ridiculous and does not know if it wants to be a serious film or a dark comedy. There was a moment where some low level thugs decided to jump from rooftop to rooftop. One thug decided to be a showoff by jumping and doing a flip in midair. Punisher was having none of that as he launched a missile right at him. I said out loud "What the fuck!?". It's a stupid movie that would do better with some friends riffing on it.

Sounds great to me, but I love xXx.

#11508 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,141 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

Sounds great to me, but I love xXx.

I love dumb films but I don't think I was really in the mood to watch it hence my opinion of it. I mostly started watching it because it was going to be delisted from Hulu. I'd say watch if you think it's right up your alley! Dominic West basically plays Jack Nicholson Joker in that movie.

#11509 Arm Cannon

Arm Cannon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,941 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:19 PM

Love interstellar hated the ending too

#11510 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:40 PM

Watched Caddyshack for the first time on the flight back from MagWest. It wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t great either.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#11511 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,212 posts

Posted Today, 08:10 AM

Local cinema is doing a month of retro movies every Sunday and Wednesday and I got to see Wrath of Khan on the big screen. This week is Karate Kid!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users