443 replies to this topic

#31 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:21 PM

If you want to pick me up from the airport, PM me. I have no idea where Modified Arts is (aside from PHX :P) but I'd be cool with going. Mon-Tue are my days off work, so I'd need to return Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

If you're coming, I can do that. Modified is literally just a mile or two from my house. And I can pick you up from the airport.

#32 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,463 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 01:44 AM

gee...i don't know if i should go or not.

i mean...its like a ten minute drive guys.

TEN MINUTES!!!
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#33 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,151 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:16 AM

man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...man i really wanna go to this...

huh1.gif

#34 Colin

Colin

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:14 AM

you bastard colin. you need to coordinate this shit with your webmaster :angry:

but yeah, i'm pissed that i'll be missing this. fucking fuck.

Oh yeah, we probably ought to update that. Let's chat this weekend sometime.

#35 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:17 AM

now this is going to be a night to remember

#36 TheRealFalkBlues

TheRealFalkBlues

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:31 AM

Holy crap...if anyone would give me lodging, and maybe a ride, I'd totally be there...I can pay...but the fact that it probably won't happen makes me sad... :(

unlike dudes, girls don't tend to hide Gak or Squand in their rectum.

R.I.P D. Brown

Mark is the chosen one!
Posted Image

#37 capharnaum

capharnaum

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:13 AM

what instrument is matsu playing?
bicep?

this will rule.

#38 DoctorShumway

DoctorShumway

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,039 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

bicep?

this will rule.

He's the hype man. He's going to dress up as a chocobo and do his best Sen Dog impression. Expect lots of "Uh." "Yeah." "Come on!".
Take your time old man/These vultures are happy to wait

#39 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:20 AM

You're spoiling it for everyone, Shum. Put that ham in the frying pan.

UAV3t1p.png

matsunami0.png

#40 atomic-guy

atomic-guy

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:40 AM

i will unveil the lineup!!!

colin
matsunami
shrev (aka sherv)
cowardcrutch
woodman
aaronburke

YOU KNOW THIS!!

Fuck.

Fuckity fuck.

We hate you, west coast.

^ what he said
Posted Image

and maybe even bring your lovable friend ratboy. or evilsonic, whatever his name is.

#41 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,897 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

bicep?

this will rule.

If I go will Fred sit on my shoulders?

sgy5Biv.gif

#42 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:10 PM

SAY IT ON MEH!!

shitty is now.

#43 Guest_christpuncher_*

Guest_christpuncher_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 03:41 AM

:o :o :o :o :o :o i think im going to return to AZ for this.

#44 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:20 PM

people have been asking me what tunes we're
going to be playing.

some stuff from ff4, ff6, and ff7.
and maybe some other stuff too.

#45 Colin

Colin

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:35 PM

people have been asking me what tunes we're
going to be playing.

some stuff from ff4, ff6, and ff7.
and maybe some other stuff too.

I can understand why people are asking - it's definitely tough to predict what songs will be played by a band that only does final fantasy music.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users