110523 replies to this topic

#107941 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

Reminder that the Families Belong Together protests are tomorrow.

https://act.moveon.o...ogether/search/

Hope to see you there. Well, probably not mine specifically. You know what I mean.

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#107942 Magicalyardgnome

Magicalyardgnome

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:13 PM

this video of two people being arrested is one of the most amazing things ive ever seen

https://calgary.ctvn...?clipId=1427650

Better still:

Posted Image

#107943 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

I'm listening to two 60+ year old women talk about how one of their grandkids explain to them what a fluffer is

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#107944 evilsonic

evilsonic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

Pix or it didn’t happen
Remember... No matter where you go... there you are.
-Buckaroo Banzai Adventures Across the Eighth Dimension

Posted Image

#107945 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Ah balls, after meeting wy family this weekend and trying to figure out the money/timing looks like I won't be coming to Jersey after all. Thanks for the thoughts though
(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#107946 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

Happy birthing day to the America, the day General Washington had his first hotdog. USA #1 Internet. Jefferson wrote the emancipation proclaim, and John Willy Boothe performed his first hit play: That's right, it was Cats. So keep on doing American, the greatest United States in the world, where everybody can buy plastic flags and cook the ceremonial meats of the season, and all people are free and equal unless you're a minority or a woman but #never-forget that Lincoln won the revolutionary war in the middle-east in 1812 and that FDR told the Hitler to Step Up: 2 the Streets and rap battle on the USS Titantic. Hooray our glorious current presidential who had the courage to leave behind a wake of #loser wives and businesses and never let them or his personality and words hold him back from acheivingg wonderful things like putting dangerous terrorist children in cages where they belong. Hail to the Redskins, where at least I know I'm free, and I'll proudly stand up next to Jews and defend us from their liberal ideals. #Jefferson-did-nothing-wrong Let us all remember that without president Thomas Edison that Benny Franklin wouldn't have invented the American alphabet we use today. 

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#107947 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,753 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

Happy birthing day to the America, the day General Washington had his first hotdog. USA #1 Internet. Jefferson wrote the emancipation proclaim, and John Willy Boothe performed his first hit play: That's right, it was Cats. So keep on doing American, the greatest United States in the world, where everybody can buy plastic flags and cook the ceremonial meats of the season, and all people are free and equal unless you're a minority or a woman but #never-forget that Lincoln won the revolutionary war in the middle-east in 1812 and that FDR told the Hitler to Step Up: 2 the Streets and rap battle on the USS Titantic. Hooray our glorious current presidential who had the courage to leave behind a wake of #loser wives and businesses and never let them or his personality and words hold him back from acheivingg wonderful things like putting dangerous terrorist children in cages where they belong. Hail to the Redskins, where at least I know I'm free, and I'll proudly stand up next to Jews and defend us from their liberal ideals. #Jefferson-did-nothing-wrong Let us all remember that without president Thomas Edison that Benny Franklin wouldn't have invented the American alphabet we use today. 

That's fuckin' right! 'MERICA!

Right now, someplace, somewhere, EVERYWHERE, people are blowin' shit up reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll good, and god bless 'em. This is what our soldiers died for. Brush fires. FUUUUCKYAH!

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#107948 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:48 PM

This is what our soldiers died for. Brush fires. FUUUUCKYAH!

🤣

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#107949 shahan

shahan

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:10 AM

video of moonton choofs rooftoop set:

moments of note:
3:50 sol ar jetman
6:54 dog
9:34 sagnew speech

#107950 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

When Brandon Strader tries to make a video game...

https://twitter.com/...694469805985793

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#107951 Tina

Tina

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:50 AM

Well, this dude can join Doug TenNapel and Markus Persson in the shit-people-who-make-video-games club.

#107952 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

#107953 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

Best version of the botched Canadian robbery.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#107954 The Zen Archer

The Zen Archer

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

The chiefs played a show in an underground tunnel in cinci lol

is tru.

So you like music?

Name every band ever.

#107955 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:10 AM

Hey. Does anyone know exactly which songs Hip Tanaka composed for the first Fire Emblem game?

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users