109511 replies to this topic

#108151 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,504 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

I was jogging along the coast of Hawaii at sunset the other day listening to VGM. It was pretty magical.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#108152 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

I was jogging along the coast of Hawaii at sunset the other day listening to VGM. It was pretty magical.

hopefully this was on the playlist

Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#108153 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

I had my friend bring up the arcade stick that I ordered. I just played around with it for a second I haven't hooked it up yet but I think this might work. I'll let you know how it goes :)

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me @LowPursuit and @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Everywhere else

#108154 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,504 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

hopefully this was on the playlist

Actually I think a remix of that one did play at some point.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#108155 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:58 PM

I beat the train level in Little Nemo!

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

#108156 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

I beat the train level in Little Nemo!

WHAAT?! Did you live stream it?

#108157 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

no just the first level. I'm not sure that anybody would want to watch me play for that long the way I had it set up anyways LOL. I do plan on trying to document my attempts in some capacity, I'm just not quite sure how to set it up,. I'll try to figure out how to use OBS Studio this week.

the other problem is that it's really hard to find any quiet and privacy to record anything, nobody is going to want to sit through a video of listening to people screaming about going to the bathroom.

For anybody interested, here is the video I stream to Facebook earlier today

and thank you everybody for the support it means a ton to me

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#108158 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • 12,802 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

Hell yeah, urvile!

toopunk2lose.png

#108159 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

This fucking place. Trying to get confrontation that I'm leaving next week, now my social worker is tied up because a resident punched one of the activities staff. Good Lord

Edit: it's official I am going to be moving to Portland either Monday or Wednesday. Please clap.

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#108160 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

That's great to hear Urvile! 

This is my first time watching AGDQ this year. I have to say I'm really impressed with the selection of games that they are showing. I mean I was expecting a pretty limited variety of games, but right now there is a speed run of Umihara Kawase. That's pretty rad!

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#108161 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

They told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became a God.

mOgriPN.jpg?1

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#108162 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:34 PM

They told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became a God.[/size]

mOgriPN.jpg?1

GN9YDFf.jpg
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#108163 jvincion

jvincion

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,677 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

This fucking place. Trying to get confrontation that I'm leaving next week, now my social worker is tied up because a resident punched one of the activities staff. Good Lord

Edit: it's official I am going to be moving to Portland either Monday or Wednesday. Please clap.

Congrats!  Portland's definitely a fun town - especially for someone in the brewing industry like myself!  :D

I just moved out to my own place in Bothell, which is about 15 miles from Seattle.  The drive's not too bad since I head in between rush hours and head home way past the evening one.  I'm still getting everything set up - it's been two weeks, but there's still so much more to do.  Oh well - I'll get there eventually!  B)

#108164 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,364 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:02 AM

They told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became a God.

mOgriPN.jpg?1

Dude, that badge is cursed. Both Zach and I got sick after using it.

banner.png

#108165 Serena

Serena

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:57 AM

*golf clap*

Sweet! Let's hang out and play Nintendo games sometime.

twitch | twitter (nsfw)

~ making fantasy into reality ~

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users