111199 replies to this topic

#108631 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,633 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

I really enjoy when we all start talking about things that aren't music and video games.  Especially when it's primarily reactionary and charged with negative emotion directed at other board members.  

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#108632 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

We need to just get rid of that dude, toxic behavior

#108633 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:29 PM

I really enjoy when we all start talking about things that aren't music and video games.  Especially when it's primarily reactionary and charged with negative emotion directed at other board members.  

I'm pretty sure he wants all of us to quit our jobs, leave our loved ones, pack our shit up and go fight global terrorism, because, apparently, this is all our fault.

The Shizz has failed the world.

#108634 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,548 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

I really enjoy when we all start talking about things that aren't music and video games. Especially when it's primarily reactionary and charged with negative emotion directed at other board members.

Time to bump the abortion thread!

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#108635 MichaelTheCrow

MichaelTheCrow

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

Just gonna put this right here....

22089364_487782771603283_344822736319683

First time on since 2013, what's up everyone?

#108636 Tina

Tina

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:06 PM

I'm offended that Squirtle has breasts. Squirtle is clearly a reptile.

#108637 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

Oh shit, we're all gonna die!

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#108638 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,853 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:42 PM

Hey look, a Shinobi/Castlevania crossover!

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#108639 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:26 AM

you are a reactionary, Erik. you are reacting, and quite poorly, to folks, many of whom work for the United States, like my self, (sanctioned by the Sen. Armed Services Committee and DNI) - so yeah. on behalf of us all there... please stop.. whenever you can..

if i ever see you in person --- i hope not ---- be aware --- i wouldn't need to even lift a finger to defend myself against you, and i would not want to hurt you, as i am not a violent person.. but, you've done me and a lot of people i love very wrong. so, maybe go think about that, for a while - and stop reacting so much

#108640 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:31 AM

I'm pretty sure he wants all of us to quit our jobs, leave our loved ones, pack our shit up and go fight global terrorism, because, apparently, this is all our fault.

The Shizz has failed the world.

dude... i just want you who have been, to all to stop being massive nazi enabling dicks.. that's all - i'm not gonna tell you or anyone what to do with your lives...

i like the shizz, and really don't care for it being so filled with nazi sentiment.. that's all... it especially sucks when i'm literall evading capture or worse every single day in berlin the past weeks. .. so yeah, just .. i don't even know... get a life|?

#108641 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:40 AM

Shut up

No you.... fucking seriously..

- this message brought to you..

by the corporation for public broadcasting (f'realz)

#108642 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:46 AM

i gotta dive pretty deep here now, friends, will resurface in a month or so hopefully-- can't keep posting much online with how infested berlin is atm... they've got gas, and they are ready to start using it on political opponents en masse as soon as they can get away with it.. --- so yeah... i'm getting the fuck out asap.. just not gonna be too easy or that much fun...

<3

----------------

tip - stop being suck ballsacks, and grow a pussy -- there are some serious hardcore beatings from russia in store for the US in coming weeks and months.. so, grow a fucking pussy so you can manage it without falling apart maybe??

good luck

(starfox sfx)

#108643 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

you are a reactionary, Erik. you are reacting, and quite poorly, to folks, many of whom work for the United States, like my self, (sanctioned by the Sen. Armed Services Committee and DNI) - so yeah. on behalf of us all there... please stop.. whenever you can..

if i ever see you in person --- i hope not ---- be aware --- i wouldn't need to even lift a finger to defend myself against you, and i would not want to hurt you, as i am not a violent person.. but, you've done me and a lot of people i love very wrong. so, maybe go think about that, for a while - and stop reacting so much

Calls other people reactionary. Reacts to their innocuous comment and threatens violence.

dZoHqFjTe78Aw.gif

Anyway.......

twtEI1P.jpg

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#108644 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Scary Spooky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,344 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

Oops I made a thread about this

giphy.gif

#108645 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,896 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Ur mom's reactionary

To my dick

BRAINMEAT (and POWER METAL CHIPS) - My original metal and chiptune albums on Bandcamp (all free/name your price)
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users