3767 replies to this topic

#3766 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:00 PM

Coulda done it w straps. ‘Sayin’. Good job tho..

fuck outta here with weiner gear shit.
Cheat to win 🏆..

shitty is now.

#3767 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,129 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:17 AM

Half marathon race complete. Time 1:53:40,smashing my sub2 hour goal. Placed 20th in the 30-34 age group (I'm 34). Feeling pretty good except my left hamstring, but I'm gonna go eat a large deep dish pizza and take a nap.

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#3768 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:12 PM

Back in June I was in Europe eating soft pretzels and drinking Radlers for three weeks (plus a week of laziness before) so I gained like 8 lbs and lost some cardio ability. We walked a lot every day but I didn't do much else.

Now that I'm full time Guard, I get paid to work out every day and there's a group that does good circuit training M/W/F at lunch. I've been hitting that up every day and trying to run or just hit legs on Tues/Thur/Sun. I'm about a month in and feeling like I'm getting close to where I was prior to the trip. As much as I still don't like crossfit, this group takes the good stuff from it and leaves out the cult-ish part. I'm starting to consider doing two workouts a day now as I'd like to get a little more strength training in, maybe 30 mins on a few days a week.

I still hate running.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users