890 replies to this topic

#886 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,825 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Oh man...on episode 3 of 11.22.63. This show is intense.

Thanks, want to see this and keep forgetting about it.

boy, i don't know. the show was just a big bowl of whelm pudding for me. it meanders forever and i cant think of a single storyline it satisfactorily wrapped up.

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#887 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,868 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

boy, i don't know. the show was just a big bowl of whelm pudding for me. it meanders forever and i cant think of a single storyline it satisfactorily wrapped up.

Yea, gave up after 4 or so episodes. Was watching with my wife. We were in the middle of an episode and I told her "I don't care." She responded: "Me neither. Let's stop."

Cool premise, mind-numbingly boring execution. I'd put it in the same boat as Man in the High Castle. I made it only halfway through the first season of that one too.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#888 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,135 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Yea, gave up after 4 or so episodes. Was watching with my wife. We were in the middle of an episode and I told her "I don't care." She responded: "Me neither. Let's stop."

Cool premise, mind-numbingly boring execution. I'd put it in the same boat as Man in the High Castle. I made it only halfway through the first season of that one too.

MAN IN HIGH CASTLE IS GREAT!!! SEASON TWO RIPPED!

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#889 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,210 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

I loved 11.22.63. Especially the camera work. Every shot is a painting.
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#890 Kilu

Kilu

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

I remember liking 11.22.63 well enough.

For some reason I've been really wanting watch LOST again.

Anyone else gone back to it recently?

I've thought about it. Then I thought about how it ended and just can't do it. Same goes for Battlestar Galactica. The endings of those two shows have retroactively made the entire series unwatchable for me.

Yeah.

youalleverybody.gif

I wonder just how well the high highs hold up, and if the low lows are any more tolerable now.
I imagine I might be a bit more lenient towards the lows because I'm not that invested in it now than I was back then.
lost-kate-ep.jpg

But man the highs were really high too. Fuuuck.
panic-dance.gif
This is no place for a horse.

#891 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,895 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

i'm willing to bet that anyone who cares already knows but just in case: the new ep of BEDTIME STORIES that aired has a 'directors cut' that DRASTICALLY adds to the story and you should definitely watch that version on the Adult Swim website

jesus, this episode is truly a nightmare. by the end of the extended version i just had that expression on my face thats like a scared teeth-gritted sort of open mouth frown. prepare yourself

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users