182 replies to this topic

#1 JKT

JKT

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:53 AM

I'm sorry if this offends anyone on the board but I am absolutely adamant about this. Actually it's less of a diss than an attempt to liberate the 'los and 'lettes of their facial make-up that apparently causes infantile stupidity. I guess what sparked it all were some ridiculous... (threats?) I got from ICP fans on youtube after commenting on the shittiest music video I have ever seen.

icpangel voiced her outrage with the following personal message to me:
yo r u trying to diss icp or u really want to get rapped

I responded honestly with:
Are you someone posing as a juggalo pretending be stupid, or can you simply not write a coherent sentence? I don't think I want to get "rapped" but maybe it's not what I think. Does it have anything to do with "raped" by chance?

I haven't received a reply in days, but i have gotten other ridiculous threats from other wicked clowns and it has prompted me to debunk the mystery of exactly why ICP sucks once and for all. I have carefully prepared a brief history on the "music" group, and detailed reasons why the juggalo movement is the most horrendous joke on the planet. I'm going to make a little video and drop it on youtube in hopes of saving a few individuals from years of incomprehensible embarrasment.

I know I'm not a wiz with video editing, but i have specific ideas of what i'd like to have happen. If you can reccomend any good, free video-editing resources i'd like to hear it. If you want to help do the video we can start a correspondence.

THE JUGGALOS MUST BE STOPPED
Posted Image

i told creeper yesterday i want to go on a bender and play this all fucked up while covered in vibrating 360 controllers.

#2 Iban

Iban

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:56 AM

you want me to take pictures of my roomate for your pice. hes a certified jugalo. hes got a fat kid for life tatoo on his leg and some other icp tats. did i mention he was fat and went to thier last concert in full face paint and loved being shot with faygo. he had 6 or 7 icp posters on the wall which as a collective we have widdled down to 3.
[10:02] ginsutrout: i would bang a chick with hardgay
[10:03] hipopanonomuss: i just dont think chicks need that much stimuli
[10:03] ginsutrout: i will put a girl into a pleasure coma

#3 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,539 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:47 AM

Haha, this reminds me of when we used to play counterstrike regularly at a local lan place. Often there were two juggalos in there with their makeup on that liked to scream "oh shit!!!!" every time they got a kill... so my friends and I came in one day with black metal "corpse paint" on and proceeded to win every round we palyed against them. It was grate.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4 Guest_Scar420_*

Guest_Scar420_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:10 AM

I rather get killed by that clown from that 'IT' movie than listen to ICP

#5 jiggs

jiggs

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

I am proud to say that I do not know a single person who has even entertained the thought of listening to them.

#6 Iban

Iban

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

your a lucky individual.
[10:02] ginsutrout: i would bang a chick with hardgay
[10:03] hipopanonomuss: i just dont think chicks need that much stimuli
[10:03] ginsutrout: i will put a girl into a pleasure coma

#7 jiggs

jiggs

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

I like to think so.

#8 wizardcombat

wizardcombat

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Being a juggalo isn't a diss in itself?

Like, from God?

#9 jiggs

jiggs

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:44 PM

Welcome to my sig again.

#10 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,526 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

Haha, this reminds me of when we used to play counterstrike regularly at a local lan place. Often there were two juggalos in there with their makeup on that liked to scream "oh shit!!!!" every time they got a kill... so my friends and I came in one day with black metal "corpse paint" on and proceeded to win every round we palyed against them. It was grate.

That's classic.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#11 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 16,669 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

I don't know what a jugalo is.

I'm pretty sure ICP sucks, along with almost everything most people listen to.

#12 JKT

JKT

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

K to tha effin S on the counterstrike story

Anyway, if you guys wanna submit pics it would be great. Espeically groups of jugga-lugga-los in full shithead regalia taking a faygo shower if you can swing it.

I try to insult the Juggalos, but they do far more damage than I ever could by just dressing and being themselves. However, this is more than your average diss that I'm planning. It's going to blow this whole mass-moron movement wide open, and hopefully cause thousands of juggalos with enough balls to challenge their "beliefs" in the dark carnival, to return to the thinking man's world.

Actually if there are any former juggs here, it would help to get some of my facts straight. This video must get lots of attention and deliver punishing blows with no factual flaws. To heal the juggalos, we must hurt them.
Posted Image

i told creeper yesterday i want to go on a bender and play this all fucked up while covered in vibrating 360 controllers.

#13 Joeyfusion

Joeyfusion

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:13 PM

Props, while I'm not a Juggalo and I've never listened to even one of their songs I can see where you're going with this. Stick to the facts and stay away from opinions or attacks ("I hate ICP because they suck!") and it should be grate!

#14 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

it would probably be pretty great if all 'juggalos' killed themselves

just saying

group suicide, make it happen ICP

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#15 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,443 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

actually, i think getting "rapped" means that he will challenge you to a duel of rhymes.

kinda like the one i started with ms. router that she's too pussy to respond to. ['in more ways than one' joke]

crystals.gif
N64th Street: Every N64 Game, Reviewed Eventually.
Latest Reviews (6/29): Rampage World Tour

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users