182 replies to this topic

#16 Insane_Penguin

Insane_Penguin

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an ICP and/or jugga?

(not) Galbadia Hotel - My Game Collection

"Subway versus Quiznos? Who wins? I don't care; Tim Buckley's an asshole."
"All restaurants are Taco Bell"

tsih bich is CRUNKD

#17 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,443 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:13 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an ICP and/or jugga?

god bless your ignorant soul.

http://en.wikipedia....ane_Clown_Posse

crystals.gif
N64th Street: Every N64 Game, Reviewed Eventually.
Latest Reviews (6/29): Rampage World Tour

#18 Insane_Penguin

Insane_Penguin

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 07:23 PM

oh ok.

(not) Galbadia Hotel - My Game Collection

"Subway versus Quiznos? Who wins? I don't care; Tim Buckley's an asshole."
"All restaurants are Taco Bell"

tsih bich is CRUNKD

#19 JKT

JKT

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

Penguin, you should never have asked. Here is "We Don't Die" by Twiztid and ICP. Probably the 3 words you'd least like to hear coming from any juggalo's mouth.

For anyone who knows the juggalo history or wants to learn; here's a transcript of the background on ICP that will be included in my upcoming video (don't worry there's plenty of other proof offered to make even the most "hardcore" juggalo-pawn realize what a massive tool he is). Feel free to make suggestions for corrections or ways to make it more humiliating to the hated masses. A disclaimer preceeds this but I'm still working on it:

Let's start with a brief history of ICP. 3 whiteboys (*i've heard their not really from detroit but need verification) decided to try a rap gig as the Inner City Posse to make some extra cash. One of the members bailed and this left only Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope. Their edgy names made certain that no one intelligent would go within ear shot of their group, but problems arose as they soon discovered neither of them had even the slightest knack for writing rhymes. The two talentless hacks then decided to paint their faces and pretend to be evil clowns to hide their gross incompetence; and because stupid gimmicks attract crowds. Using this method, they developed a small following and called their independent record label "Psychopathic" to assure the world that they are in fact scary.
A cult following based around drinking imported soda and looking like an absolute twat developed and grew, and the money started to pour in for Joe and Joey. Psychopathic saw the potential here and immediately started merchandising the hell out of the Posse. Like any money-hungry corporation they developed a logo (paintbrush-wieldin' rastafarian?) and milked their fanbase for all they were worth. The mindless juggalos responded by buying up untold amounts of ICP gear and creating communities while the dipshit duo released one terrible album after another. Even die-hard fans agreed their releases were abysmal, but remained "homies".

Ok, that's the end of the history from what I could gather out of intelligable juggalos (needle in a haystack people) and reliable sites. My video will go on to completely destroy the juggalo's value system by pointing out its many glaring contradictions and how ICP has become everything they hated at the inception of the band.
Posted Image

i told creeper yesterday i want to go on a bender and play this all fucked up while covered in vibrating 360 controllers.

#20 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:26 PM

My video will go on to completely destroy the juggalo's value system by pointing out its many glaring contradictions and how ICP has become everything they hated at the inception of the band.

...and then lead them to commit mass ritual suicide, right?

Right?

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#21 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,443 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

Penguin, you should never have asked. Here is "We Don't Die" by Twiztid and ICP. Probably the 3 words you'd least like to hear coming from any juggalo's mouth.

For anyone who knows the juggalo history or wants to learn; here's a transcript of the background on ICP that will be included in my upcoming video (don't worry there's plenty of other proof offered to make even the most "hardcore" juggalo-pawn realize what a massive tool he is). Feel free to make suggestions for corrections or ways to make it more humiliating to the hated masses. A disclaimer preceeds this but I'm still working on it:

Let's start with a brief history of ICP. 3 whiteboys (*i've heard their not really from detroit but need verification) decided to try a rap gig as the Inner City Posse to make some extra cash. One of the members bailed and this left only Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope. Their edgy names made certain that no one intelligent would go within ear shot of their group, but problems arose as they soon discovered neither of them had even the slightest knack for writing rhymes. The two talentless hacks then decided to paint their faces and pretend to be evil clowns to hide their gross incompetence; and because stupid gimmicks attract crowds. Using this method, they developed a small following and called their independent record label "Psychopathic" to assure the world that they are in fact scary.
A cult following based around drinking imported soda and looking like an absolute twat developed and grew, and the money started to pour in for Joe and Joey. Psychopathic saw the potential here and immediately started merchandising the hell out of the Posse. Like any money-hungry corporation they developed a logo (paintbrush-wieldin' rastafarian?) and milked their fanbase for all they were worth. The mindless juggalos responded by buying up untold amounts of ICP gear and creating communities while the dipshit duo released one terrible album after another. Even die-hard fans agreed their releases were abysmal, but remained "homies".

Ok, that's the end of the history from what I could gather out of intelligable juggalos (needle in a haystack people) and reliable sites. My video will go on to completely destroy the juggalo's value system by pointing out its many glaring contradictions and how ICP has become everything they hated at the inception of the band.

what you forgot is that the imported soda sounds vaguely like "fag-o" which also sounds vaguely like "vigo" as in the carpathian. the latter part of that is probably unimportant, but i will let you judge.

also, they were a christian group in secret.

crystals.gif

#22 Alex

Alex

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

Watching that video made me truly disgusted.

#23 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,443 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

this post doesn't exist and was supposed to be a PM.

crystals.gif

#24 Clonetrooper

Clonetrooper

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

I cant stand ICP, KMK and 311. Reasons beyond me,I hate their fan base and music all together.

#25 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Scary Spooky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,332 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

Watching that video made me truly disgusted.

My reactions:
I click the link. Cautiously.
Song starts - "Hey this is actually decent, I guess. The video looks retarded but whatever."
Rapping starts - "Goddamn it."
Verse still going - "I don't know how much longer I can take. *reading comments* People think this is GENIUS?"
Chorus/hook hits - "I just don't get it. Yea yea you're all psycho clown serial killers that get high and ride Ouija boards like they're so hardcore or some shit. Die in a burning tent."
I click on the x and close the tab.

giphy.gif

#26 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Banned
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:53 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

huh1.gif

#27 wizardcombat

wizardcombat

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:15 PM

Shawn, which one is you in that top pic?
The middle guy, right?

#28 MrBoglin

MrBoglin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:25 PM

ICP and Juggalos consist of basically any white trash dude that was really into hip hop that you knew in high school.

#29 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Banned
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:36 PM

Shawn, which one is you in that top pic?
The middle guy, right?

Posted Image

huh1.gif

#30 JKT

JKT

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

Eric Sez: ...and then lead them to commit mass ritual suicide, right?

Right?

[Smithers]You've been reading my wishbook Sir.[/Smithers]

@ merc: I have a whole section where I address their bullshit jugga-faith (one of the many contradictions). I can post the full text of what will be said in the video if anyone likes.

Jeez you can put anything after jugga and make it sound absolutely retarded. You'd think anyone with a few synapses firing would steer well clear of Christ riding the Dark Carnival to Shangri-la wouldn't you? WOULDNT YOU?! Don't believe me? Take a look at their groin-grabbingly good mission satement: http://www.juggalofa...url=mission.php

I swear i'm gonna punch the first person with clown make-up that i see

Also what video program is good for syncing on-screen text to audio. I really have no experience with this ish
Posted Image

i told creeper yesterday i want to go on a bender and play this all fucked up while covered in vibrating 360 controllers.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users