181 replies to this topic

#31 Alex

Alex

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:06 AM

For real. If I ever meet someone who's really into this shit, I'm gonna unleash the fucking fury on his fairy-dust sprinklin' ass.

#32 TheRealFalkBlues

TheRealFalkBlues

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

When will this be done? I come from a place that's basically Juggalo central...I need this to purify the area.

unlike dudes, girls don't tend to hide Gak or Squand in their rectum.

R.I.P D. Brown

Mark is the chosen one!
Posted Image

#33 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,596 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, what gives? Are all the juggalos dead yet?

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#34 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • 7,481 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

For real. If I ever meet someone who's really into this shit, I'm gonna unleash the fucking fury on his fairy-dust sprinklin' ass.

"Hours later we were half asleep, me and Joe wake up and there’s a lady in front of us with a pitcher of ice water pouring it on top of us ‘Cool down boys.’ Fuck, I freaked out completely but instead of saying ‘Fuck you bitch!’ I said ‘You have unleashed the fury’"

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#35 JKT

JKT

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

It's good to see the spirit of sanity is alive and well here. I'll admit this project was motivated almost solely by anger to begin with, but now I feel a genuine concern for communities infested with wykkyd klownz.

This video has to be the ultimate. I'm talkin' "featured video on youtube" and "juggalos slaughtering each other with hatchets in a self-realization-induced frenzy" ultimate. I've toyed around with a few things, but my computer is such a piece of shit and my editing knowledge so limited, I'm not sure I can pull this off the way I envisioned it.

This is an SOS to video-savvy shizzies everywhere. I'll record all of the vocal audio and basically tell you what needs to be done (if needed), but this can't look half-assed.

Anyone who contributes will get credited, and the more names we can include the more impact this will have.
Posted Image

i told creeper yesterday i want to go on a bender and play this all fucked up while covered in vibrating 360 controllers.

#36 JoeMusashi

JoeMusashi

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

Also what video program is good for syncing on-screen text to audio. I really have no experience with this ish

I don't know of any program that really does it for you, but you can do it with Adobe Premiere (expensive, I guess. But it's what I'm used to using) Probably Pinnacle Studio, which I own, but have never used.

Being brought up with it, I like Premiere for all my editing needs. However, my broadcasting teacher in highschool said Pinnacle was a good cheap alternative. But I just haven't felt like playing with it yet.
mercatfat: no, man
circumcision has WAY better aerodynamics

mercatfat: it's like, you're driving an Element
and I'm in an Audi TT

#37 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,443 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:08 PM

what happened to this

crystals.gif
N64th Street: Every N64 Game, Reviewed Eventually.
Latest Reviews (6/29): Rampage World Tour

#38 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

Haha, this reminds me of when we used to play counterstrike regularly at a local lan place. Often there were two juggalos in there with their makeup on that liked to scream "oh shit!!!!" every time they got a kill... so my friends and I came in one day with black metal "corpse paint" on and proceeded to win every round we palyed against them. It was grate.

Brutal.

And I also want to know what happened?

I myself listen to some ICP because it makes me laugh alot. insane stories and no sense. And no big talent. So in other words I like how they suck. Haha :D

Live as if you would die tomorrow, learn as if you would live forever.

#39 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:08 PM

im glad im not working the icp show.

huh1.gif

#40 zidane1341

zidane1341

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

i had to register for this reason...
okay, i know 2 juggalo's. one i live with, and 1 other, hes actually a cool guy, and thats not all he listens to.

some poison:

1.)they are hipocrites. they say they would kill bigots, racsest people, people that opposes gays, and those people that treat women badly for no reason. but as you all know, all they talk about is slapping and hurting girls that dont put out. and kill all of the gays.

2.)they like to say they are christion, but what the hell is christion in their lyrics

3.)they love to talk about killing many people for no good reason, and they frequently like to molest dead people.

4.) most juggalo's obviously ride ICP's penises. you have valid reasons why they suck, but they just reply, saying screw you, MMCLF 4 lyfe.

5.) speaking of which, commen comebacks from juggalo's
a. tell me where you live, you little B****
b.go to hell
c.your a fag
d.icp is the best
e.i will kill you
and so on

5.)they can't write disses. I personaly like Eminem. (this is old beef, but still) here are ICP's disses towards eminem:

now lets analize whats wrong with these songs:

slim anus: proves they have no creativity. instead of creating their own song, which all disses do, they were being lazy, and copied over a few words of EMINEM's own song. WOW, thats a lot of creativity. secondly, they they are calling themself gay.

eminem's retaliation:http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-VfqtY8atc

and "please dont hate me"? well, that diss sucked for one reason: EMINEM HATES HIS MOTHER. what was the point?
eminem's retaliation:nothing, but i bet i know what he was thinking: his mom probably gave ICP aids, and he couldnt care less if his mom screwed fags.

speaking of which, he does confirm they dont live in detroit or whatever in that song.

6.) ICP claim they are "underground" and they are better then every other band, cause they got radio play. reasons why they are really stupid:
they had radio play, they have video's, and they have interviews from MTV,which they claim to hate, and say everybody are queers for being on.
anyways, that IS NOT underground, now is it? also, they dont have radio play, cause nobody really wants to listen to them. (ICP FACT: they first worked at disney, when they got fired, when their lyrics were too violent) now they say screw the media.

are these good enough reasons??????

#41 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:25 PM

i had to register for this reason...
okay, i know 2 juggalo's. one i live with, and 1 other, hes actually a cool guy, and thats not all he listens to.

some poison:

1.)they are hipocrites. they say they would kill bigots, racsest people, people that opposes gays, and those people that treat women badly for no reason. but as you all know, all they talk about is slapping and hurting girls that dont put out. and kill all of the gays.

2.)they like to say they are christion, but what the hell is christion in their lyrics

3.)they love to talk about killing many people for no good reason, and they frequently like to molest dead people.

4.) most juggalo's obviously ride ICP's penises. you have valid reasons why they suck, but they just reply, saying screw you, MMCLF 4 lyfe.

5.) speaking of which, commen comebacks from juggalo's
a. tell me where you live, you little B****
b.go to hell
c.your a fag
d.icp is the best
e.i will kill you
and so on

5.)they can't write disses. I personaly like Eminem. (this is old beef, but still) here are ICP's disses towards eminem:

now lets analize whats wrong with these songs:

slim anus: proves they have no creativity. instead of creating their own song, which all disses do, they were being lazy, and copied over a few words of EMINEM's own song. WOW, thats a lot of creativity. secondly, they they are calling themself gay.

eminem's retaliation:http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-VfqtY8atc

and "please dont hate me"? well, that diss sucked for one reason: EMINEM HATES HIS MOTHER. what was the point?
eminem's retaliation:nothing, but i bet i know what he was thinking: his mom probably gave ICP aids, and he couldnt care less if his mom screwed fags.

speaking of which, he does confirm they dont live in detroit or whatever in that song.

6.) ICP claim they are "underground" and they are better then every other band, cause they got radio play. reasons why they are really stupid:
they had radio play, they have video's, and they have interviews from MTV,which they claim to hate, and say everybody are queers for being on.
anyways, that IS NOT underground, now is it? also, they dont have radio play, cause nobody really wants to listen to them. (ICP FACT: they first worked at disney, when they got fired, when their lyrics were too violent) now they say screw the media.

are these good enough reasons??????

Hi.

#42 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

• Banned
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

this thread is funny because i ended up working the icp show.

And first and foremost, Yes. Im a JUGGALO. Now, do not disrespect me because of this. Do not discriminate because I have a taste in music. I treat my commitment, as a Juggalo, very seriously. If you dare try to insult me because of my juggalo spirit, prepare to get bitched out. 100% of these fucking juggalo haters are a bunch of fucking no life losers who have nothing better to do but to try at a impossible cause. You will not change us, you will not convert us, you will not stop us. We are a family, and we will stand up for each other.

On Thy Unveiling (the final track of the Shangri-La album), ICP revealed that The Dark Carnival is none other than God. Many Juggalos hated this idea, believing it completely incongruous with what had come before. This is not the case, as it was hinted throughout the previous albums (especially on Great Milenko and Jeckel Brothers). The idea that God's agents on Earth are a pair of serial killers also came under fire; however, most everyone they kill deserves it in some way (and the few times they do kill innocent people, they themselves go to hell). In other words, the ends justify the means

huh1.gif

#43 Arm Cannon

Arm Cannon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,929 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

Yeah the whole "omg it was jesus lol" was the best ending ever. Thats some fucking Darth Vader is Lukes father shit right there.

#44 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:36 PM

this thread is funny because i ended up working the icp show.

And first and foremost, Yes. Im a JUGGALO. Now, do not disrespect me because of this. Do not discriminate because I have a taste in music. I treat my commitment, as a Juggalo, very seriously. If you dare try to insult me because of my juggalo spirit, prepare to get bitched out. 100% of these fucking juggalo haters are a bunch of fucking no life losers who have nothing better to do but to try at a impossible cause. You will not change us, you will not convert us, you will not stop us. We are a family, and we will stand up for each other.

On Thy Unveiling (the final track of the Shangri-La album), ICP revealed that The Dark Carnival is none other than God. Many Juggalos hated this idea, believing it completely incongruous with what had come before. This is not the case, as it was hinted throughout the previous albums (especially on Great Milenko and Jeckel Brothers). The idea that God's agents on Earth are a pair of serial killers also came under fire; however, most everyone they kill deserves it in some way (and the few times they do kill innocent people, they themselves go to hell). In other words, the ends justify the means

I used to be a juggalo, For I don't know how long, 8 or 10 years. I lost alot of respect for juggalos because, well basically they are white trash. I went to a twiztid show and we waited in the parking lot and were hoping to meet some cool people. All the juggalos that were there were stumbling around drunker than anyone I've ever seen. Even the girls were stumbling around and throwing up all over the place. It was disgraceful the way they were behaving. I was embarassed so I sold all my ICP stuff. which was about 40 CDs, original first pressings of Twiztids music on casette, vinyls, jerseys, shirts, posters, promo stuff etc to my sisters friend and I never looked back.

I'm not saying you should change or that I hate you. I just believe the general consensus of juggalos are trash. I know there are many that aren't, but they sure were hard to find around 2001 or so.

#45 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

• Banned
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

I used to be a juggalo, For I don't know how long, 8 or 10 years. I lost alot of respect for juggalos because, well basically they are white trash. I went to a twiztid show and we waited in the parking lot and were hoping to meet some cool people. All the juggalos that were there were stumbling around drunker than anyone I've ever seen. Even the girls were stumbling around and throwing up all over the place. It was disgraceful the way they were behaving. I was embarassed so I sold all my ICP stuff. which was about 40 CDs, original first pressings of Twiztids music on casette, vinyls, jerseys, shirts, posters, promo stuff etc to my sisters friend and I never looked back.

I'm not saying you should change or that I hate you. I just believe the general consensus of juggalos are trash. I know there are many that aren't, but they sure were hard to find around 2001 or so.

it was just copypasta yo.

huh1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users