42 replies to this topic

#31 OptimusFunk

OptimusFunk

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:12 AM

My whole thing with the Alien series is that it really is just these creatures are just freaking animals, I mean sure when they gestate in us they get some of our reasoning skills, and physical characteristics, but in every movie(first three at least) they act just as an animal would who wants to A)Survive, and B)Mate. All the fucked up things that happen to Ripley and company is just the human element. I mean these things don't want to go conquer the galaxy, or give a shit about the stocks in their company going up a few points, they just do what they do. I always like that about them, its kind of like how we fuck with species on earth all the time, except this one can hold its own.

Also some of the best creature design ever in history very few things are as oddly seductive, and scary as shit as an Alien, yeah so if I saw one I would just try to take its picture and definitely be fucking killed right at the beginning of the film. :P
Posted Image

#32 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

*Bump*

I'm hoping to pick up the Blu Ray set in the near future. Was looking through the Alien 3 wiki and found this awesome tidbit:

Some of the audio in the original Alien Quadrilogy DVD version of the Assembly Cut is of noticeably poorer quality during footage that was not included in the theatrical release. This was because ADR by the original actors was not recorded for this footage, since it had been cut from the film by the time the film was being dubbed. For the 2010 Alien Anthology release this dialogue was re-recorded by the original cast, making it on par with the original theatrical footage.

Fuck Yea! The Alien 3 Assembly Cut is actually a pretty good film if you can forgive killing off most of the Aliens cast

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#33 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:55 AM

Just picked up the Blu Ray set for $29 on amazon Posted Image

And North By Northwest Blu which is also on sale

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#34 XMark

XMark

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

Quadrilogy? But there were only two movies!

#35 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

heh

The Alien 3 Assembly Cut or whatever is pretty good though for what it is

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#36 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,471 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Urv! You're alive!

#37 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:46 PM

Yeah I just haven't been around much, been working a ton. Plus the g/f takes up most of my time now Posted Image

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#38 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#39 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:12 AM

I wasn’t too stoked about Containment but haven’t seen the other yet. I will say that I LOVE that they’re opening this up to smaller filmmakers.

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users