759 replies to this topic

#1 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

um so, I dont know if anyone's been paying attention but the Suns have been DESTROYING the Lakers in the 1st round of the playoffs and I couldn't be happier. Not to mention Golden State is looking to knock Dallas out of the running by as soon as tomorrow!! Sweet lord with Dallas out of the picture the suns may very well have the opprotunity to take it all the way this year. The Suns have been playing such amazing basketball this year I can't even take it. Am I the only one paying attention ? WTF Posted Image

shitty is now.

#2 allisonorphan

allisonorphan

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:58 PM

um so, I dont know if anyone's been paying attention but the Suns have been DESTROYING the Lakers in the 1st round of the playoffs and I couldn't be happier. Not to mention Golden State is looking to knock Dallas out of the running by as soon as tomorrow!! Sweet lord with Dallas out of the picture the suns may very well have the opprotunity to take it all the way this year. The Suns have been playing such amazing basketball this year I can't even take it. Am I the only one paying attention ? WTF Posted Image

so, did you end up making it to watch the game at the bar bright and early on sunday mornin'??????

#3 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

Christine has gotten me into it a bit. Yeah, the Lakers aren't shit except for Kobe Bryant. I would also love to see Dallas knocked out after the first round since they beat the Suns last year in round two. I missed the end of the Golden State game on Sunday but I'm glad to hear they won.

Haven't really been watching each and every play, don't have that kind of time or attention span for basketball. But the game is usually on while we do something else.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#4 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:08 AM

Phoenix isn't big enough for two L.B.s...

i hope the GS dallas series goes a few more games. those dudes will be tiiiired (hooooowwwwwwwwllll!!!11!). hit me up for the next LA/PHX game dawg.

#5 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:25 AM

does steve nash's hand really catch on fire?

that GS warriors vs mavs game was really exciting and it would be awesome if they could kick out the number 1 team.

#6 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:28 AM

[b]um so, I dont know if anyone's been paying attention but the Suns

true, i haven't been paying attention.

#7 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:00 AM

sometimes Steve Nash's hands catch on fire, yes. Watch him in a game and you'll notice how often he wipes his hands, that's what keeps them from igniting.

Golden State needs one more win on Dallas and they're out!! Game is TONIGHT. Go WARRIORS!!!!

shitty is now.

#8 ChristineMFer

ChristineMFer

Pimpin

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

I caught the last quarter of the Golden State / Dallas game. Holy crap what an exciting game. Dirk Nowitzki (sp) really came through at the end. Ok, next game is at Golden State right? The warriors better rule that game.

#9 jesse

jesse

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:49 AM

i am a huge mavericks fan. i will be so bummed if they lose to GS.

that being said, i don't think the suns should be worried about dallas.
they have to play the spurs in the second round. and san antonio is tough every year.

ps - i really wish dallas would have kept steve nash!
I LOVE NINJA GAYDEN KILL YOURSELF!!

#10 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:18 AM

I caught the last quarter of the Golden State / Dallas game. Holy crap what an exciting game. Dirk Nowitzki (sp) really came through at the end. Ok, next game is at Golden State right? The warriors better rule that game.

Yeah, I really thought The Warriors had it at the end there till Davis fouled out at last minute. Dirk had to come in and ruin everything with his giant magic German banana hands....

shitty is now.

#11 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

giant magic German banana hands[/b]

great name for a band!

#12 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:26 AM

ok, so who wants to get together and watch the suns take out the lakers tonight? if so, where?

#13 guitarduane

guitarduane

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:30 AM

ok, so who wants to get together and watch the suns take out the lakers tonight? if so, where?

us airways center, section 212 row 7 seat 16 :ph34r:

#14 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

Cooper'sTown is the plan. Be there!!

NO FAIR!

us airways center, section 212 row 7 seat 16 :ph34r:

shitty is now.

#15 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

i heard there is something going on at the kini....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users