759 replies to this topic

#31 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:40 AM

0-1....damn. Anyone else see Nash wang into Parker and have to get 6 stitches in his face? Watching them try to stop the bleeding so they could get Nash back into the game with 2 minutes remaining was possibly hardest thing I've had to watch all year. Such a sad loss, I hope we can pull out a win tomorrow so we don't have to go to San Antonio with an 0-2 deficit. It would be so hard to come back after that, I'm scared....

shitty is now.

#32 jesse

jesse

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

game 1 was really good.

steve nash is tough. that cut looked nasty.
I LOVE NINJA GAYDEN KILL YOURSELF!!

#33 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:08 PM

I think they could've won it if Nash had been in. They wouldn't have had to foul to stop the clock and give up those few points from the free throw line, instead they could've played defense and gotten it tied back up or pulled ahead on offense. But yeah, that cut was pretty nasty, and there's no way he should have been out there bleeding all over the place like that.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#34 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Yeah, we totally could've pulled it out if Nash had played. I felt so bad for him, they tried rebandaging him like 12 times even using that rubber cement bleed-stopper stuff and it was getting in his eyes and fucking him up so bad. The fact that he was still able to score 5 pts after the fact was pretty awesome. We're going to have to destroy tomorrow, and we will....

shitty is now.

#35 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, we totally could've pulled it out if Nash had played. I felt so bad for him, they tried rebandaging him like 12 times even using that rubber cement bleed-stopper stuff and it was getting in his eyes and fucking him up so bad. The fact that he was still able to score 5 pts after the fact was pretty awesome. We're going to have to destroy tomorrow, and we will....

the game was also poorly officiated...but i knew that going in that it would be. San Antonio is one the biggest complaining teams out there. More calls are going to go there way period....the suns just need to find ways to decrease those calls.

go suns!

#36 jesse

jesse

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

the game was also poorly officiated...

well, it's the NBA. what do you expect?

i think the spurs had one foul called on them in the second quarter.
that is pretty rare.
I LOVE NINJA GAYDEN KILL YOURSELF!!

#37 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:40 PM

7:30 tonight!! This game will be the decider imo. Change in the Suns line-up too, this is going to be interesting....

shitty is now.

#38 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

who says basketball isn't exciting??

I nominate Coward Crutch to be the new voice of the the Phoenix suns.

SHAZAAAAAAM!!
you're a signature.

#39 Guest_nicolee_*

Guest_nicolee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

I hope the Sun pull off a win tonight. ;)

Nash is incredible but the rest of our team isn't too shabby either.

They could have still won it if they had gotten their shit together.

They better play better D against Tim Duncan, that guy got the best of Stoudemire

#40 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:26 AM

Suns FTW

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#41 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

aww YEAH. Biggest win in the entire play-offs so far! Here we come San Antonio, I don't care if you've beaten us on your home turf every time in the regular season! It's time that tradition be denied and primal wave of awesome basketball will ensue turning the Spurs outward giving Steve Nash the abillity to manipulate what is to be the destiny of the Suns....

shitty is now.

#42 guitarduane

guitarduane

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:29 PM

with or without nash in game one, the suns had the shots at the end. amare missed three layups. LB missed a huge open 3. they could have pulled it off, but they didn't.

but game 2 was sweet. the suns started off on fire, then the refs slowed the game down for the spurs and got them back in it. why do dallas and SA get so many calls? i don't get it. don't get me wrong, i think calls go both ways throughout a typical game. NBA officiated is probably the worse of all the sports, and maybe it's because of the pace or whatever. but those two teams seem to get a lot of calls, both home and away. what gives?

suns need to take one in SA and get homecourt advantage back. i see this one going 7 games.

i've got to say though, detriot looks like they are the best in the league right now. do they ever make mistakes?

#43 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

with or without nash in game one, the suns had the shots at the end. amare missed three layups. LB missed a huge open 3. they could have pulled it off, but they didn't.

but game 2 was sweet. the suns started off on fire, then the refs slowed the game down for the spurs and got them back in it. why do dallas and SA get so many calls? i don't get it. don't get me wrong, i think calls go both ways throughout a typical game. NBA officiated is probably the worse of all the sports, and maybe it's because of the pace or whatever. but those two teams seem to get a lot of calls, both home and away. what gives?

suns need to take one in SA and get homecourt advantage back. i see this one going 7 games.

i've got to say though, detriot looks like they are the best in the league right now. do they ever make mistakes?

The NBA does have to be one of the worse officiating jobs in the country. I used referee for JV highschool games when I was in college and it is a tough job with bodies and the ball flying everywhere...but sometimes i think these refs are paid or at least told to make bad calls so that the games stay interesting. Sometimes when they make a bad call they know it but they can't say it didn't happen and they can't take it back...they just try to make it up by calling a ticky tack foul on the other end of the court...this happens a lot...and i think that they do that do try to show some kind of impartialality (sp?)

#44 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:49 AM

TOMORROW....Posted Image

shitty is now.

#45 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster