#16 JAN HAVELOCK

JAN HAVELOCK

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

Nice! keep us updated!

Kurt Havelock, known as Nil Failstorm, has been a member of this sight over 5 years. I can't seem to find anyone that has known him for these five years to help him. He was found guilty of mailing a threatening letter in the federal mailbox and faces 5 years hard time on sentencing day August 25th. If you have known him for several years and feel he should get counseling and probation instead of more prison time please email a character letter to Jeffery_Williams@FD.ORG he is the public defender and he will hand carry all character letters on Kurts behalf to the judge before August 25th. Time is growing short if you have known my son for several years on this sight would you take a couple minutes to email you feel he should receive counseling and probation not more hard time. please help him. thank you his mother

#17 JAN HAVELOCK

JAN HAVELOCK

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

fuck yes. will you still do all-ages?

You have the name ladydemon so I assume you are a woman. And women tend to get things done! I am the mother to Kurt Havelock, known as Nil Failstorm. He told me he has been on this sight for over 5 years and has many friends. Well , I have been trying to get Kurt's friends on this sight to email a character letter to the public defender Jeffery_Williams@FD.ORG stating they have known Kurt for several years and he has always appeared to be a kind person who lost his restaurant/bar business and lost it and mailed a threatening letter in the federal mailbox. Now he faces 5 years hard time for mailing that letter. Yes it was a horrible letter threatening people at the big Super Bowl, but he realized he really couldn't do any harm and turned himself in. The judge is going to sentence him on August 25th. He has been in prison over 6 months now. We need friends to step forward and say they have know Kurt for so many years and feels he needs psychological counseling and probation not more prison time. If you feel you have been corresponding with Kurt for years and believe he should receive counseling and probation speaking from my heart as his mother, would you please email a character letter to the public defender. thank you.

#18 JAN HAVELOCK

JAN HAVELOCK

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

i live down the street. this is my neighborhood bar. always my default haunt if i can't think of anything to do. and now it's a venue (or at least will be). i'm all giddy with glee.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so if i go tonight, is it under your management? or is it just the deal that's closed?

ps - THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

My son is Kurt Havelock, known as Nil Failstorm. He has been on this sight over 5 years. He needs your help. He is going to be sentenced for mailing a threatening letter in the Federal mailbox on August 25th. I can't seem to find anyone who will email a character letter to the public defender at Jeffery_Williams@FD.ORG on his behalf. I am asking his friends to email they have known him for several years on this sight and are asking for leniency for psychological counseling and probation instead of jail time. He can get up to 5 years hard time in the general population if noone helps him. thank you

#19 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

moms don't know how message boards work, i guess.

no shit. :(
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#20 ladydemon

ladydemon

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

You have the name ladydemon so I assume you are a woman.

Yes, I've already written a letter. If only because I did meet Kurt for an evening in trying to book a touring band and we had set up a meeting at his venue. I'm pretty sure you received it, I cc'd his lawyer. Good luck. And Jan, usually we send a private message to individuals, instead of just quoting on the actual threads.

LB
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
“You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve Albini? You just put your lips together and blow.”

#21 JAN HAVELOCK

JAN HAVELOCK

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:49 PM

Yes, I've already written a letter. If only because I did meet Kurt for an evening in trying to book a touring band and we had set up a meeting at his venue. I'm pretty sure you received it, I cc'd his lawyer. Good luck. And Jan, usually we send a private message to individuals, instead of just quoting on the actual threads.

LB

thank you I'm sorry I thought I was sending a private message. I'm not going to send anymore , his sentencing is August 25th hopefully his friends will email. No I don't receive the letters if you email it to the lawyers email Jeffery_Williams@FD.ORG then he hand walks them to the judge. Hopefully, he got yours. thank you.

#22 ladydemon

ladydemon

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

LB

Hopefully, he got yours. thank you.

I private messaged you thru this board and emailed the attorney.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
“You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve Albini? You just put your lips together and blow.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users