#33 Kilu

Kilu

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:14 AM

Posted Image

Looks like the nsf set I have is missing couple songs. Going to try to find a set with more than 13 tracks.
panic-dance.gif
This is no place for a horse.

#34 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image

Looks like the nsf set I have is missing couple songs. Going to try to find a set with more than 13 tracks.

Oh bummer. I checked the nsf for "Tyoujinrousenki Warwolf", and while it has 40 tracks, it still only has 13 songs. (there aren't any more hidden amongst the sfx in there)
http://www.zophar.ne...nsf/warwolf.zip

#35 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:12 AM

shatterhand

#36 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,265 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

cool, good thing i didn't start that then. i was considering it last night, but i worked some more on Bucky O'Hare instead

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#37 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:45 AM

Falsion
Mitsume ga Tooru
Treasure Master

Upon further consideration, while some of you weren't too happy with some downloads from the NSFE archive, I find that the majority of downloads there are just fine. We can always redo unfinished ones there, and help what is already a rad site. :)

Here's a re-organized list to make it more clear what we've done which isn't already up on their archive, and which ones are redos:

New NSFEs: (NOW OUTDATED: check post #145 for latest batch)
A Boy and His Blob - Megamatt
Abadox - Megamatt
Adventure Island 2 - Megamatt
Adventures of Bayou Billy - Megamatt
Alien 3 - bucky
Bucky O'Hare - Megamatt
California Games - Megamatt
Cocoron - bucky
Conquest of the Crystal Palace - bucky
Deja Vu - Kirby
Falsion - bucky, Megamatt
Getsufuu Maden - bucky
Gun-Nac - Megamatt
Mitsume ga Tooru - bucky
Shadowgate - Kirby
Shatterhand - bucky
Startropics - Kirby
Startropics 2 - Zoda's Revenge - Kirby
Terminator 2 - Megamatt
Treasure Master - bucky
Uninvited - Kirby

Re-done NSFEs
Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers - Kilu
Hebereke - Jarska, Kilu
Mega Man 5 - Kilu, Jarska
Solstice - Kilu

I think I trimmed that list right, let me know if I missed anything.

ones I'll redo at some point:
Batman: Return of the Joker (needs some minor edits, one song ends before its done...)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (game has official track titles, but the current NSFE has made up names)

Edited by bucky, 20 May 2009 - 09:26 AM.

#38 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,265 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

thanks for the bump and updates. i promise i'm gonna get back on this after i get moved and settled in Seattle

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#39 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:27 PM

sweet! I'll be doing some more too.

#40 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,265 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

Bucky O'Hare
i just remembered this. it's been sitting here finished on my computer for a while

#41 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

Alien 3

#42 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

<3

i guess i should start working on these again

#43 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

word!

you'll see that probably everything I'll be posting corresponds with ones I'm ripping to mp3.
I figure I might as well tag an nsfe at the same time. two birds, 1.5 stones. :)

#44 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,265 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:48 PM

Terminator 2. check it

#45 bucky

bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,341 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

Getsufuu Maden

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users