You must be kidding...

#782 MrNorbert1994

MrNorbert1994

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:10 PM

Reripped Meimon! Daisan Yakyuubu - Meimon! Dai San Yakyuu Bu.

Eliminated the indirect JMP play with my BMI relocator.

Also added some missing SFXs to it.

And with that it raps up my NSF ripping posts, since I'm not going to post more in this year.

#783 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:54 AM

I stand by my Sim City statement! Two of those songs are genuinely unique and cool to me!

#784 MrNorbert1994

MrNorbert1994

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:04 AM

#785 Anonymotron

Anonymotron

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

Long time no post.  After a break from NSFe tagging due to other priorities (plus needing a hiatus), I posted a new update to WiiGuy's DropBox.  Mostly it's an A-Z (literally) batch of SFX, Dendy, and PAL Optimized files primarily fixed up by MrNorbert1994.  There are some new titles, including both SimCity files (by Chris Covell and Norbert although I'm sure everyone reading who wants an NSFe has already tagged their own).  The Famicom music that is newly tagged in this collection includes Deep Dungeon IV: Kuro no Youjutsushi, Eggerland (FDS), Eggerland: Meikyuu no Fukkatsu, Hokuto no Ken, Hottaman no Chitei Tanken, Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken, Lost Word of Jenny: Ushinawareta Message, Rampart (Konami Famicom version), Saiyuuki World, Smash Pink Pong (FDS), and Zombie Hunter.  So now the Eggerland/Lolo series is complete, but the Deep Dungeon series is still missing part III.

#786 MrNorbert1994

MrNorbert1994

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:20 PM

I'm afraid I still haven't looked into most of the Eggerland's NSFs, but I'm pretty sure that the first game's NSF is "malformated" in a sense.

Not to mention I think I miss SFXs from here and there.

#787 Anonymotron

Anonymotron

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

The FDS Eggerland NSF does not have SFX, but the rest do.  If you're able to fix it I'll redo the NSFe from the new rip.  Thanks for fixing Maharaja by the way.  I have it tagged for the next batch.  I'll post more errors to Discord if I find them.

#788 Anonymotron

Anonymotron

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:15 AM

Happy Akira day, everyone!  The story (according to the Famicom game at least) begins today, 31 years after WWIII, so I'm personally thankful that the beautiful city of Tokyo has never been decimated by telekinetic superhumans.  Anyway, the reason I name-check this game in particular is that it's part of the latest batch of uploads to WiiGuy's DropBox.  I'd like to thank MrNorbert1994 for his hard work in re-ripping this title, especially given how difficult it was, plus for his playthrough on YouTube that helped me tag the songs.  His work was also invaluable for Maharaha (another new title tagged) and the Eggerland (FDS) fix with SFX.  Other new FDS tags include most of the Big Challenge! series (apart from Go! Go! Bowling), most of the Famimaga Disk volumes (except Vol. 6: Janken Disk Shiro), Cocona World, Dandy: Zeuon no Fukkatsu, and Risa no Yousei Densetsu.  Most of these were tagged using YouTube videos posted by Yamada-kun (https://www.youtube....pU-fyH5vroo2lEd), so if anyone reading this has encountered similar VGM playlists that could help me tag more Famicom titles, please let me know.  NES title fixes (again thanks for Norbert as well as Karmic) are M.U.L.E., Rally Bike, and Short Order/Eggsplode!  I also re-tagged Double Dragon II & III based on official OSTs.  I know from a recent YouTube video that, like me, WiiGuy has been experiencing some NSFe burnout so his 8-Bit Stereo work has slowed down, so I don't know what that will mean for the timing of him making these files publicly available.

Attached Thumbnails

• Akira (FC, Translated)-0.png

#789 MrNorbert1994

MrNorbert1994

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:00 PM

Ripped out the Space School / College games that got recently dumped. Uses VRC5 however not for audio.

http://forums.nesdev...=115&start=2745

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users