ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,135 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

"Carl ate out of the garbage again!!"

"Which Karl??"

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#4037 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,360 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:58 AM

"carl took a shit on the floor"
"WHAT?! GOD DAMN IT, KARL"
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#4038 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:02 AM

Update: Edna said to name your cat Edna so that you two are even

eKawlATs.jpg

#4039 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

Oh shit, hell yeah. How do I spell Edna differently so I can be extra even. Also I was definitely one to eat out of the garbage and shit on the floor.

PLeKsvM.jpg

#4040 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,529 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

Ednuh

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4041 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

FFS I don't get people

I met a girl at karaoke a couple weeks ago, through a mutual friend.  We had a very strong connection on pretty much every level...intellectually, emotionally, physically.  We started texting regularly, and even talked about doing things like go on a camping trip together.  Then today, suddenly and without explanation, she tells me that she's no longer feeling it, and isn't interested in dating whatsoever.  Complete 180.

Time to go have some drinks and puppy play time with a friend in a similar situation.  Thank god for beer and dogs.  I swear, if I ever meet a woman who will love me as much as my dog does, I'm asking her to marry me on the spot.

#4042 C.C. Z28

C.C. Z28

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

^Lately it seems that if you don't 100% fall in love with a dame immediately they bolt. As in get really needy and want to spend every second together and all that. I wasn't prepared for it; I was used to having to play it cool like you had to in the mid-90s through the early Teens. Until the mid-Teens only fuckups moved really fast like that. I didn't know the rules changed so quickly.

Or there's another guy.

You will control a battletoad

#4043 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,529 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:31 AM

I was having a pretty decent day, good tippers made it so I wouldn't have to go drive after dinner to hit my set goal. So I figured what the hell, I want to see IT and no one else around me does, so I went alone. My wallet fell out of my pocket in the theater and when I realized they were already closed. Then when I get home I find that the HOA went and completely changed the code box (like, not just the code, the entire box itself) to get past the gate and suddenly my code isn't working. Had to wake up my roommate and have him drive to the gate and open it for me, and now I have no idea how I'm going to get past this wholly unnecessary gate to get back to my house after work tomorrow. My roommate didn't even get a notice from the HOA about the box/codes/entrance-to-your-fucking-community being changed. Goddammit, please remind me to not even bother attempting to have a good day because apparently I'll just inconvenience the people around me and put myself in a dick-ass situation where I may have lost a much needed $50 and go through the bullshit of replacing my ID and bank cards. UGH.

#4044 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

fuck man, that really sucks Daemon. I'm sorry to hear that got shitty. I wish good days were easier to come by and there could be consistently good ones. sorry to hear how shitty your luck was

PLeKsvM.jpg

#4045 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,529 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

Thanks, I was able to get some cash from the bank for the week and cancelled my cards today. Still no theft, but I'll be getting the new cards next week. Bleh.

Looks like I'm switching back to a chain wallet, though. Really don't want this happening again.

#4046 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

I abandoned even using a wallet a few years ago after I decided to treat myself to a nice fancy $50 leather dealie and then had it immediately get stolen.  A no-wallet policy was recently to my benefit when I got mugged and I was able to pull out a wad of cash from cash pocket, leaving my debit card and i.d. in card pocket and preventing myself from having to replace those things.

#4047 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

I've been stupid and have had my Social Security card in my wallet from when I was moving. I just never got around to taking it out of my wallet and every time I saw it I was like "Oh, I should remember to take that out and keep it home." Luckily it didn't end up biting me in the ass. And even if it did, I'm sure my shit is already compromised thanks to Equifax anyway. 

You should get a dope Linkin Park chain wallet, Daemon. I had one when I was a kid and it totally got stolen from me at an amusement park lol

PLeKsvM.jpg

#4048 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,895 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

i don't know how to even explain how i've been feeling lately. its like, i'm horribly sad about events i can't stop reliving in my mind, yet my day-to-day dealings are ok. the past 24 hours i've been having some crappy interpersonal dealings w people, BUT i also got a free sandwich email from Schlotzkys so at least there's that

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#4049 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

hell yeah, I hope the sandwich you end up getting is delicious and awesome. pretty sure "free" is my favorite brand of sandwich, beer, candy, etc. I hope you're able to get out of reliving shitty moments soon. it's really easy to fall into a trap of dwelling on things and feeling awful about it. I hope it doesn't last long for you buddy

PLeKsvM.jpg

#4050 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:45 AM

"Free" and "1 lb" are my two favorite sandwiches

eKawlATs.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic