#4276 Maiko

Maiko

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

<3 <3 <3 Mike ;_;
I feel ya, I have been trying not to drink but took a shot of stagg last night to just be able to chill the fuck out.

I just feel really envious of people who can talk and have a great time without feeling like I'm gonna say something really stupid or boring.
Just wish it didn't take me having to get ultrasuper comfortable with a person to even have a normal volume conversation where I'm not squeaking my words out.

0sOrjsY.pngGec9ADa.png

Chop is exceptionally cute 

#4277 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

well if it makes you feel any better I'm not sure that my magfest 9 appearance went according to plan. I know it was an honest mistake, but I'll admit I got a little butthurt when I didn't see myself on the shizz list. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you, I guess after randomly popping into several events over the years but I haven't made that bad of an impression, people still talk to me.

Guess I'm just trying to say that not all of us are great at this human interaction thing, but you are probably being too hard on yourself you sound pretty self-aware. Have fun and don't be afraid to just go do your own thing. it sounds like the weather is shit over there, but when I was in town I went to the Washington mall and did some touristy stuff.

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me @LowPursuit and @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Everywhere else

#4278 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

My wife and I lost our baby. We went for for an OB appointment today for a sonogram and they couldn't detect a fetal heartbeat.They are not sure what happened, but these things can occur with hyperemesis. The doctor had to clean out her uterus since it could lead to serious infection. I still can't believe this is happening. Today has been one of the most heartbreaking days in my life.

The only thing I can take solace in at this moment is that the horrible nausea that my wife has been suffering from will get better. I wanted her to get better but not this way.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#4279 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 16,689 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

holy shit dude i'm so sorry
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#4280 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,303 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Fuck :(

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me @LowPursuit and @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Everywhere else

#4281 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,722 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

Fuck, chrono.... i dont know what to say..

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#4282 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:25 PM

I'm really sorry, to drop such heavy heavy stuff on the thread.I've been sharing how things have been going lately with my wife being pregnant and sick. It's a comfort knowing I can share such intimate details with this forum. I appreciate you all.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#4283 C.C. Z28

C.C. Z28

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Ugh, I remember when my mother had a miscarriage at Vacation Bible School when I was 3. I had to go stay with Grandma for a few days since things around the house were so dark.

You will control a battletoad

#4284 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

Chrono... so sorry man. We're here for you. Sending much love your way <3
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#4285 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,016 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

Love you man. Thinking about you.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#4286 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:36 AM

Much love and hopes for some peace of mind for you & yours, Chrono. I'm v happy that you added me on Facebook recently, the closer I can get to all of you beautiful Shizz people, the more full my heart becomes. My mother had a premature birth back when I was very very young, probably like not even 2 years old. I have no memory of it, but learning of it when I was a little older was a trip. I remember seeing the grave for my little brother for the first time, it was very sad and confusing.

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#4287 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:39 AM

Damn chrono, that's fucking heartbreaking. My condolences to you and your wife.  

#4288 eddyrocku

eddyrocku

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

Chronolever, Im so sorry :( We love you <3

#4289 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

I'm really sorry, to drop such heavy heavy stuff on the thread

No man, you don't have to be, because like you said,

It's a comfort knowing I can share such intimate details with this forum.

and you absolutely can. The best I can do to explain The Shizz to my friends in Athens and elsewhere is to say, "it's kind of like reddit, but way smaller, and we all personally know and care about one another" and that's still not enough. Take deep breaths and keep fit, buddy.

#4290 juef

juef

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:04 AM

There must be no words to express your sadness, and there aren't many more to express how sorry we feel. I hope you and your wife can take some time for yourselves. Again, I'm so sorry :(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users