3977 replies to this topic

#3976 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,315 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:13 AM

I was listening to MegaMatt's VG Compilation Part 3 at work today. The comp, like the game, has the vocal-less version of Dayglo Blues, and I had to load up my copy of SEGA PowerCuts1 to hear it with vocals.

You must be referring to Eric Dude's comp. I'm not familiar with Dayglo Blues and I never released my 3rd collection publicly

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#3977 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,958 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

it appears that one of my favorite local kombucha flavors (raspberry lemon) has been replaced by..........pumpkin spice.

this better be temporary or i'm calling a congressman

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#3978 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

it appears that one of my favorite local kombucha flavors (raspberry lemon) has been replaced by..........pumpkin spice.

this better be temporary or i'm calling a congressman

Be sure mention that it aborts babies to really get some traction.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users