4113 replies to this topic

#4051 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:59 PM

My favorite pairs of underwear were developing holes in the crotch.  So I bought new pairs, which looked identical on the package, but apparently Calvin Klein Marty McFly changed the fit and they're nowhere near as comfortable.

giphy.gif

Fixed

#4052 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

i don't have enough time in my life to do a Kid Dracula solo cover album

Just cover level 2 then

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#4053 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

Just cover level 2 then

WHAT ABOUT LEVEL 1!?? AND ENDING CREDITS?! AND THEN ALL THE JAMMING GAMEBOY TRACKS! no. If I am to do it, I'm gonna do it right.

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#4054 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

I don't have enough time in my life to do a Quake 2 cover album

and yet here i am

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png
PC Game Metal

#4055 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,929 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Think about how much more time you'd have if you quit going to orgies.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#4056 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

Think about how much more time you'd have if you quit going to orgies.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#4057 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

Just cover level 2 then

WHAT ABOUT LEVEL 1!?? AND ENDING CREDITS?! AND THEN ALL THE JAMMING GAMEBOY TRACKS! no. If I am to do it, I'm gonna do it right.

This is defeatist quitter talk. Knock that shit off or we'll be forced to do a moonie-level call-out thread on you.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4058 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

i kinda feel like dipping my toes back into dating but i have no idea where to start

-i have sworn off online sites

-i dont go to bars except for shows

-the popular suggestion from old people, 'go to singles events!', all sound awful/ not conducive to my personality or the personality of women i would be interested in aka: weirdos

on a related note i always laugh at radio ads for singles groups that are like 'HEY GUYS WE GOT WHITE WATER RAFTING, WINE TASTING AND EVEN TRIPS TO ITALY' and i'm like 'wow thats my average week right there! sign me up!'

so apparently my actual first world problem is...not enough white water rafting in my life? sounds right, somehow

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#4059 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,564 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

joe lets go to an awful singles event together.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#4060 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

joe lets go to an awful singles event together.

i kinda like this idea

FOLLOW NOW

#4061 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

Netflix keeps shooting their most interesting original TV series in an aspect ratio that's not 16:9.  Screw you, letterbox. 

Edit: Also I can't decide whether to watch Dark in dubbed English or original German with subtitles.  The dubs are pretty good, but it's still weird.

#4062 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,929 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:09 PM

What's not in 16:9?

EDIT: Never mind. Yah, black bars on the bottom and top is probably a film aspect ratio.

#4063 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

i don't often lose things, so when i do i get really annoyed and fixate on it

the goblins in my home stole my favorite shirt years ago, and its out of print. (bonus shitty points because i bought it from the band in a backyard after one of my favorite shows of all time so it was always a nice reminder). just this week i remembered i bought a Toothpaste For Dinner original a few years ago and i can't find it anywhere. i framed it, so i know it cant just be a single sheet of paper lost in between stuff and its driving me nuts. i guess these are the prices i pay for avoiding the stereotypical 'missing sock goblins'

FOLLOW NOW

#4064 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:49 PM

Every good medium sized village people shirt on Amazon is sold out

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#4065 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,929 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

There are ZERO SPOILERS for Star Wars in the post.

So the wife and I went to a 9 PM showing of Last Jedi and had to leave after an hour (and that's including the 20-30 minutes of previews). Some dude a few seats over was on his phone for at least 5 minutes. I went over, tapped his leg (the theater has recliners and his legs were sticking him) and told him "please turn your phone off" and promptly walked back to my seat. A minute later, his phone was still on. I left the theater to grab an employee. I went back to my seat and the guy's phone was off so the employee told me she'd wait in the back for a few minutes just in case. Moments later, the guy walks over and looks me down and says "if you touch me again, we're going to have a problem". At this point, I grab my shit and tell my wife to follow me since there is no fucking way I'm staying in the same theater as this dude. He follows us out. As the guy begins to argue his case to her, I tell her that my wife and I are going to go wait in another part of the lobby away from this dude. He's all like "no, you're going to stand here and listen to me". I'm like nope, and walk away. He was spouting some BS about dealing with a childcare emergency and barely having his phone on. Dude, you had it on for 5+ minutes. Also, you could have gone to the back of the theater, sat on your phone as long as you wanted to, not bothered anyone, and still see the movie just fine. Anyways, the employee walks us to the front to set us up with another movie time on another day. Dude after going back into the theater, barges out again and walks over to us and pointing saying that we're lying. No fucking clue why he felt the need to do this since we were the ones leaving and he got to continue his movie. The employee was freaked out too. Got the fuck out of there with tickets for Sunday since we're busy tomorrow.

Now I can't read the dumb Star Wars thread on the shizz until Sunday night. <_<

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users