#211 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,926 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:36 AM

I actually do say that quite a bit :lol:

Must be a new product, because I found their website and it's an incomplete Wordpress site. There's also a thing on Pinterest about an image design contest for it. But it looks like this, and apparently is sold at Family Dollar only right now. It's the Cayenne one.

MayanFireHomeGraphic2.png

Got some thanks to your recommendation. Totally dece!

#212 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

people tried to talk up the house sauce from Firehouse Subs, a chain i don't particularly like. i happened to be stopped at a light the other day and hungry so said fuck it and stopped in. that sauce is Not Good. not very hot and tasted vaguely artificial? zero stars

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#213 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:05 AM

Someone recommend a good Asian type sauce that isn't Sriracha. I'm getting burnt out on it

i did a while ago too without even being conscious of the fact. i just stopped using it. i actually like the other product they make better, the regular chili paste. it has more vinegar-y bite
Anyone? Bueller?

I don't really care for the cock chili paste either. Hell, i can't even find other brands of sriracha I used to get, like Badia and Sky Valley.

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#214 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

Someone recommend a good Asian type sauce that isn't Sriracha. I'm getting burnt out on it

i did a while ago too without even being conscious of the fact. i just stopped using it. i actually like the other product they make better, the regular chili paste. it has more vinegar-y bite
Anyone? Bueller?

I don't really care for the cock chili paste either. Hell, i can't even find other brands of sriracha I used to get, like Badia and Sky Valley.

I don't know a brand in particular, but some convenient bottled sauce with Szechuan Chinese numbing peppercorn probably exists and probably is amazinggg. Hot chili oil is always good.

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#215 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:33 AM

I was in the Bahamas last week and had some of this. It was great! I bought some to bring home but left it in my carry-on like a dumb ass and the TSA confiscated it. 

BAHAMIAN%205OZ-500x500.png

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users