224 replies to this topic

#31 Dennis

Dennis

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

does anybody know what brand of hot sauce has a spider on the label???

i remember trying like, a drop of this hot sauce once that had a spider on the label and quite literally i felt like i was going to die. it was EASILY the hottest thing i ever ate ever.

franks hot sauce is good, and it's pretty much as spicy as i like to go these days.

http://www.hotsaucew...dhotsaucno.html
this ??

that looks like it!

way way way too intense for me!

#32 ryuhayabusa

ryuhayabusa

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

I love hot sauce. I may post some favorites a little later, as I can't remember a lot of the names, and my brother is the one who keeps the empty bottles of unique sauces.

<ZioMatrix589> Everyone, watch out for RYU HACKABUSA!

Chip Tunes has revived them all.

#33 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

http://www.hotsaucew...om/hsw1871.html

One of my faves. Really good flavor with a deep slow burn.

#34 buttsauce

buttsauce

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

I was at a party a few months ago, and this dude comes in with an eye dropper-style ridiculous hot sauce and asks if anyone wants to taste a drop... naturally I jumped at the chance. For a good 30 seconds to a minute, I was feeling like "Ok, I can make it through this..." then BAM it hit my nuts hard. Started uncontrollably crying and wheezing and sweating... ate like half a loaf of bread and tons of milk. Then out of nowhere it just stopped. I felt like a million bucks afterwards.

They had an epically stocked bar, and at one point the guy asked me to take over for a while. In the time I was mixing drinks, two people ordered a shot of everclear with a drop of that shit in it. Both of them ended up passed out in their puke on the lawn 5 minutes later. Pretty great.

I'll chime in on the praise for the sriracha with the green top and rooster... that shit is nice and spicy and has an incredible taste. You can get it at many asian marts, and oddly enough I saw some at a walmart one time...
*formerly flashpan*

#35 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:43 PM

I was at a party a few months ago, and this dude comes in with an eye dropper-style ridiculous hot sauce and asks if anyone wants to taste a drop... naturally I jumped at the chance. For a good 30 seconds to a minute, I was feeling like "Ok, I can make it through this..." then BAM it hit my nuts hard. Started uncontrollably crying and wheezing and sweating... ate like half a loaf of bread and tons of milk. Then out of nowhere it just stopped. I felt like a million bucks afterwards.

They had an epically stocked bar, and at one point the guy asked me to take over for a while. In the time I was mixing drinks, two people ordered a shot of everclear with a drop of that shit in it. Both of them ended up passed out in their puke on the lawn 5 minutes later. Pretty great.

I'll chime in on the praise for the sriracha with the green top and rooster... that shit is nice and spicy and has an incredible taste. You can get it at many asian marts, and oddly enough I saw some at a walmart one time...

I bought some Sriracha last night at Woodmans

#36 EBattousai

EBattousai

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

mills: What do you think of it?

Also:

Accept no substitutes.

Posted Image

#37 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

For some reason, I only like that hot sauce on store bought frozen bean burritos. It just doesn't work for me on other foods.

#38 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

mills: What do you think of it?

Also:

Accept no substitutes.

Posted Image

I thought it was quite good, has a tangy flavor to it that I can't explain. Today I put it on my eggs.

For some reason, I only like that hot sauce on store bought frozen bean burritos. It just doesn't work for me on other foods.

You're a disgrace to Mexicans!

#39 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,060 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

NO U'D!!!!!

#41 SSS key

SSS key

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Did you guys take your ritalin today?
Bingo... O ho ho ho!!

#42 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,270 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:24 PM

you felt it in your BALLS? damn, thats outrageous.
Posted Image

#43 bjkmenu

bjkmenu

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

i like tabasco alot. i put it on green beans and mashed potatoes. i put it on everything. most of the wacky 'themed' hot sauces i've tried have always disappointed me.
this one was pretty hot tho ass in the tub

#44 buttsauce

buttsauce

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:10 AM

you felt it in your BALLS? damn, thats outrageous.

As a generality, if you don't feel it in your balls, then it ain't working. This goes for all things in life. Somehow.
*formerly flashpan*

#45 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:32 AM

My family mailed me a box with stuff in it a few months ago. One of the things was a bottle of hot sauce called 'Undertaker's Undead Hot Sauce'. It's really fucking good. It even came with a little toe-tag tied around the neck of the bottle. Very thick, not watery, which is how it should be. Not actually all that hot (for me at least), but very flavorful and good on almost everything I've tried it on. I think they found it at some sort of Halloween convention.

EDIT: web address on the bottle: http://www.hauntedhotsauce.com

BRAINMEAT (and POWER METAL CHIPS) - My original metal and chiptune albums on Bandcamp (all free/name your price)
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users