1131 replies to this topic

#1126 Ripplin

Ripplin

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

Voyager is worth sticking out. Even DS9 was a little slow at first. (too much Kira and the prophets stuff for my liking)

#1127 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Voyager is a slog. Repetitive af

Oh, apparently the new Klingons in ST Discovery are going to look like Giger monsters. https://www.inverse....on-mutants-worf
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#1128 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

Star Trek: Voyager should be renamed Star Trek: Violating the Prime Directive.

Spoiler

It isn't all that bad though (aside from the GLARING STUPIDITY SOMETIMES UGH). There have been some good episodes so far and at least there is some cool science in even the "bad" episodes and most of the characters are fine. I like having a Vulcan on the crew. Surprising, Neelix hasn't turned into an insufferable nightmare that I feared he would.   

#1129 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:55 PM

Damn, "Distant Origins" episode of Voyager is fucking fantastic, especially in these times of willfull ignorance and ridiculous dogmas. Voyager has been a lot better than what I was expecting.

#1130 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

Okay, Voyager hits more than it misses, but holy shit is it disheartening that they even acknowledge the TNG movies, but no, that wasn't enough; they had to directly lift specific things and shove them into their narrative. The Borg Queen is the worst thing ever and I will never understand her inclusion to Star Trek in general. She basically takes whatever elements that made the Borg special and turned them into fucking bees. She is also the most IDIOTIC CREATURE in the fucking quadrant. She literally destroyed 10,999 of her perfectly functioning drones just to destroy ONE fucking drone that left the collective because of the "risk" that drone posed. What ? Excuse me ? Why ? For one, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE DRONE IN QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY CONNECTED TO EVERY OTHER DRONE AROUND IT. Just tell your fucking minions to murder that shit and go on with your day. YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL EVERYONE AND DESTROY AN ENTIRE BORG SPHERE. FOR FUCKS SAKE, I get it, you are trying to pull on Janeway's heartstrings or whateverthefuck for REASONS, but seriously, you can go about this in such a way to basically limit all damage to your stupid fucking collective while losing very little in the process. BUT NOPE, gotta destroy your own shit, JUST IN CASE I GUESS. 

I don't get it, writers, did they MAKE you put her fucking in there ? An, emotional, idiotic stupid Borg leader that is basically counter to what makes the Borg THE BORG !?!? This two parter is balls.

#1131 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,709 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Okay, Voyager hits more than it misses, but holy shit is it disheartening that they even acknowledge the TNG movies, but no, that wasn't enough; they had to directly lift specific things and shove them into their narrative. The Borg Queen is the worst thing ever and I will never understand her inclusion to Star Trek in general. She basically takes whatever elements that made the Borg special and turned them into fucking bees. She is also the most IDIOTIC CREATURE in the fucking quadrant. She literally destroyed 10,999 of her perfectly functioning drones just to destroy ONE fucking drone that left the collective because of the "risk" that drone posed. What ? Excuse me ? Why ? For one, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE DRONE IN QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY CONNECTED TO EVERY OTHER DRONE AROUND IT. Just tell your fucking minions to murder that shit and go on with your day. YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL EVERYONE AND DESTROY AN ENTIRE BORG SPHERE. FOR FUCKS SAKE, I get it, you are trying to pull on Janeway's heartstrings or whateverthefuck for REASONS, but seriously, you can go about this in such a way to basically limit all damage to your stupid fucking collective while losing very little in the process. BUT NOPE, gotta destroy your own shit, JUST IN CASE I GUESS. 

I don't get it, writers, did they MAKE you put her fucking in there ? An, emotional, idiotic stupid Borg leader that is basically counter to what makes the Borg THE BORG !?!? This two parter is balls.

boy if you don't like the borg queen, uh

well, good luck on those last few seasons where they double down on her.

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1132 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Oh good, got to a two parter that deals with two of my least favorite things in Star Trek: Time travel and the Borg Queen. This should be fun.

EDIT: Oh shit, that's how it ends LOL okay sure fine whatever, done with Voyager. It wasn't all bad; I don't regret watching it and it certainly had its moments where it was definitely good. Overall though, yeah, definitely pretty "weak" in comparison to the other series before it. Not really looking forward to Enterprise, or the new show, for that matter.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users