TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

3. I was once the junior junior fiddle champion of arizona

THAT is awesome.

- Drum Line Captain Central High Marching Band (93-96)

- HATES tomatoes

- Can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order in under 23 seconds

- Did not like Blade Runner all 7 times I saw it

- Wants to be on a game show before I die

- Can make some SERIOUS guacamole

- Last web project was a website for dick pills

- Will be marrying my 2nd couple this year as an ordaned minister

- Can't stop listening to South African ninja rave rap

- High Midi-chlorian count

- Wants to own a rabbit some day and name him Bob Whitmore
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#32 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

Never got drunk until I was 19.

Used to deliver chinese food for Szechuan Restaurant in Flagstaff. Once in the winter I totally slipped on the ice and sent the delivery bag sailing. I still delivered the food (not knowing what type of mess was inside the bag) and jammed the fuck out of there afterward.

I've never owned Birkenstocks.

I've never seen The Lord of the Rings nor Harry Potter (any of them).

I once met one of Charles Bukowski's girlfriends, Lydia.

One time I farted in a staff meeting when it was really quiet. There was no denying that one and I was very embarrassed.

#33 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

She used to live here right?
I seem to remember hearing that...Love the Buk!
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#34 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

-I hunted a lot when I was really young. I've been veggie for 8 years, wish I had the restraint to go vegan.

- I still have a box full of troghies from when I played baseball; my dad pushed it on me very heavily. I broke my knuckle on my index finger while trying out for the junior high team and quit playing after I didn't make the cut.

- I skateboarded for a number of years. In high school I ollied an upright trashcan at the Chandler skate park, feeling it to be the pinnacle of my ability I stopped skating several months later.

- I worked as a mall security guard soon after high school. One day I watched a maintenance guy crash through a ceiling and fall to his death right in front of me, I quit the next day.

- For some reason I very seldom enjoy listening to punk or indie-esque rock these days. The appeal just isn’t there anymore.

- At one time my dad was a lefty-hippy-poon-chasing-college professor at U of A, my mom was an attractive-self-obsorbed-over-privlaged-trust-fund-baby persuing her nursing degree at that same University. They hooked up and made me B)

shitty is now.

#35 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:14 PM

She used to live here right?
I seem to remember hearing that...Love the Buk!

yeah. i met her son a few months ago at the Bikini. he wanted to bang me but he wasn't very attractive so i halted that action. he splits his time between LA and PHX

#36 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

yeah. i met her son a few months ago at the Bikini. he wanted to bang me but he wasn't very attractive so i halted that action.

what if he had a really sweet spirit?
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#37 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

What if he was Bukowski's son?
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#38 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

yeah. i met her son a few months ago at the Bikini. he wanted to bang me but he wasn't very attractive so i halted that action.

what if he had a really sweet spirit?

:lol:

i'm sure his spirit is very sweet. he was actually pretty fun to talk to.

i made a poolboy blog post about him and then one of the editors of PoolBoy took photos of his friend's balls.

it was a good night.

i dont think he's Bukowski's son and even if he was, i wasnt attracted to him so no banging for me.

#39 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

i dont think he's Bukowski's son and even if he was, i wasnt attracted to him so no banging for me.

if so ya coulda just had him buy you some beer goggles and then ya'd have a story. well.. one a bit skeevier than what ya got now. ;)
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#40 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

if so ya coulda just had him buy you some beer goggles and then ya'd have a story. well.. one a bit skeevier than what ya got now. ;)

damn. next time i go out drinking i'll take you with me jeremx!! you can be like the devil on my shoulder, urging me to fuck ugly dudes.

#41 bob

bob

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

man, these were a good read! these are gonna suck:

born in a hospital that became a morgue and now is just a parking lot right outside valley west mall which might be gone too

my first concert was red hot chili peppers / nirvana / pearl jam at ASU

my second was screeching weasel / queers / recycled thoughts at grinder warehouse

years later i was in a band with the drummer of recycled thoughts and didn't realize it until at least a handful of practices

played my first show in tucson with papa roach

lived in baltimore for three months. it's the only time i've lived outside of AZ

my uncle is ron carlson (really amazing short story writer - look him up!)

my sister graduated from harvard law school

i have a degree in history and a masters in creative writing

i owe a lot of money

didn't learn to drive until i was 25

#42 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

all these history degrees...we should start some sort of consortium to discuss how we can make time machines to get better degrees.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#43 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

The longest relationship I’ve had lasted a little over eight years – (18-27)
The longest I’ve been single is seven years
I was celibate for 2 years during the seven years I was single
Seeing myself in a mirror makes me uncomfortable and unhappy
I’m so super self conscience about my hair I hate for people to touch it including hair stylists
My biological father was of mixed ethnicities yet you can’t tell I am anything other than Caucasian
My mom got heavily involved in the mob in Vegas and went to prison from the time I was 7 until I was almost 13
I tried to stab my sister’s father in the back when he was choking my mother while she was holding my newborn sister. It took three cops to get the knife from me. I was 13.
I used to go shrimping w/ my grandpa when he was stationed in myrtle beach; He also helped me plant a garden of vegetables next to his shed while we lived there
The last day of 6th grade, the school, Sunset Elementary in west phx, irrigated the field and let us have a mud party
I trained in ballet, modern and lyrical jazz for 12 years. The one of the several pieces I choreographed my senior year in high school was written about in the newspaper by a councilman who was touched by it.
After high school I was set to go to FIDM in LA until finances fell through.

#44 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

-i have never broken a bone, which is odd since i have been going to HC shows since i was 15, am clumsy as hell and went through a HEAVY alcoholism funk for a few years

-almost changed my last name to my moms maiden name since my dad sucked and his whole side of the family has disassociated themselves from us. joe murphy? hmm

-i have had unprotected sex ONCE, because i just really hate children and was born on the pill so i do not trust it at all.

#45 azwestdevil72

azwestdevil72

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

1. A distant ancestor of mine signed the US Constitution
2. I served 4 years in the US Army Military Ignorance, er Intelligence, Corps; I was in the Army's first Unmanned Aerial Vehicle unit.
3. I have a bachelor of arts in history degree, a bachelor of applied science degree, and an associates in computer electronics degree.
4. I once bit a dog on the ear for biting me in the sack.
5. I once took a piss in the stall next to the stall Ladmo was also taking a piss in at Tex Critters, in the mall that used to be called Westridge mall. My brother later won a Ladmo Bag that night.
6. I once met Mike Muir from Suicidal Tendencies.
7. I can wiggle my nostrils.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users