3012 replies to this topic

#3001 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:38 AM

Circle probably has the hardest Dracula final form out of all of the games.

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#3002 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,189 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:46 AM

lol guys, Valence is clearly talking about Curse of the Moon.

If you stopped at stage 7, you're almost done with the game. I assume you're saving everyone? You might like the path where you kill everyone. It gives you a double jump which might give you the aerial maneuverability that you're looking for.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#3003 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:56 AM

If you stopped at stage 7, you're almost done with the game. I assume you're saving everyone? You might like the path where you kill everyone. It gives you a double jump which might give you the aerial maneuverability that you're looking for.

WELL I FEEL DUMB.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#3004 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

Oh goddamnit, I knew I should have looked it up beforehand, I'M THE DUMB ONE, NOT YOU DAEMON ! I meant Curse lol. Didn't even know Circle of the Moon was another game it just sounded right lol.

I uh kinda didn't know you could kill them so yeah I am saving them all  :D I have peeked at this thread though beforehand and saw people mentioning it, but I just went up to them and talked to them but now I understand. So yeah, next run I'll do that for sure.

EDIT: Beat it last night. Last boss was a lot of fun. Tackling Nightmare instead of doing a kill run. Game is definitely growing on me though.

#3005 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

Alright, beat it three times yesterday (Nightmare, Solo Zeng, and Ultimate) and solo Zeng is definitely the hardest. Stage 7 can be a real pain. There are still some screens that I haven't seen, and don't quite know how to access. Did boss rush today too, which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and now I'm working on a solo Ultimate run which will probably take a while. 

Really liking the game though. It is a lot of fun. Favorite tracks so far are Stage 1, 5 and 7. Only 3 more achievements to go but not sure how to unlock them just yet.

EDIT: LOL on the last stage I accidentally found out you can charge up your attack by holding the button down. I guess I didn't read that sign too carefully goddamnit...

#3006 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

Looks like October 26 is the Netflix Season 2 date.

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#3007 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:57 AM

October will be a good month for Castlevania. ^_^

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com

#3008 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

Whoever designed the sections with the fake medusa heads, the bats and ESPECIALLY the frogs, needs a hug or to get laid or something because clearly they just want people to suffer like they do. EDIT: AND THE FUCKING CATS UGH

On stage 5 of my solo ignore run. So far the stages are harder (well some; certain screens I've already done a bunch in previous runs) but at least the bosses are easier than I'm used to, so that hasn't been an issue yet. Hopefully will have that wrapped up today.

EDIT 2: Honestly, the last screen with all the frogs should just be the final boss. Everything else is easy compared to that. It's infuriating. 

EDIT 3: Okay, done with solo ignore no upgrades run. Definitely the hardest run so far. Still 2 achievements to get and I can't imagine what they would be. I've beaten the game six times and finished Boss Rush so not sure what to do now.

EDIT 4: Alright, did my best speed run attempt on Normal Save Everyone and got 42 minutes. Still didn't unlock anything though. Hm. Will try again and I won't be dumb and die on the 7th stage. 

#3009 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

http://theshizz.org/...hat-looks-dope/

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#3010 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:35 PM

Whoever designed the sections with the fake medusa heads, the bats and ESPECIALLY the frogs, needs a hug or to get laid or something because clearly they just want people to suffer like they do. EDIT: AND THE FUCKING CATS UGH

On stage 5 of my solo ignore run. So far the stages are harder (well some; certain screens I've already done a bunch in previous runs) but at least the bosses are easier than I'm used to, so that hasn't been an issue yet. Hopefully will have that wrapped up today.

EDIT 2: Honestly, the last screen with all the frogs should just be the final boss. Everything else is easy compared to that. It's infuriating.

EDIT 3: Okay, done with solo ignore no upgrades run. Definitely the hardest run so far. Still 2 achievements to get and I can't imagine what they would be. I've beaten the game six times and finished Boss Rush so not sure what to do now.

EDIT 4: Alright, did my best speed run attempt on Normal Save Everyone and got 42 minutes. Still didn't unlock anything though. Hm. Will try again and I won't be dumb and die on the 7th stage.

The achievements you're missing are probably the ones you get for doing different combinations of recruit / ignore / kill

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#3011 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:39 PM

I figured that was the case but wasn't entirely sure, thanks. Hopefully I'll wrap those up tomorrow. 

Finally finished my Normal/recruit all/no deaths speedrun after failing earlier due to stupid fuckups. Got my time down to a little under 35 minutes. Probably still a lot to be improved though. Still a couple paths I have no idea how to access, and I imagine they cut the time down even more.

#3012 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

This game is amazing. I'm going through on the PS4 version to recollect my achievements and progress before learning how to speedrun this bad boy. I still love it.

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com

#3013 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

Huh. Got the "Normal" ending and it just feels...off. Wonder why that one is considered the normal one ? Weird. One more achievement left to get. No idea what combo will do it though. Hm. 

EDIT: Alright, I had to look it up cause I was tired of beating the game over and over again. Will wrap it up today or tomorrow.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users