3365 replies to this topic

#3286 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 01:28 PM

Now I'm glad I switched back to the XB1 version.

#3287 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,301 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Made a little vid highlighting all of the Castlevania shout-outs in Bloodstained. Because you knew Iga was going to cram what he could without chapping Konami's ass badly enough they'd do something about it.

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#3288 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,322 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:29 PM

The Switch version has performance issues and input lag, so you might be getting a bad impression if that's how you're playing.

Really? Fuck. That's unacceptable. Hope they patch it out soon, but that's still not good.

toopunk2lose.png

#3289 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:49 PM

Made a little vid highlighting all of the Castlevania shout-outs in Bloodstained. Because you knew Iga was going to cram what he could without chapping Konami's ass badly enough they'd do something about it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Git_axp2heY

Sick video! So saddened by the library booty bumpin' not doing anything special :'(

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#3290 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:15 AM

Sick video! So saddened by the library booty bumpin' not doing anything special :'(

Actually, it does do something.  He drops an item if you do it enough times.

UAV3t1p.png

#3291 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,913 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:39 PM

Beat-Off Bukkake.

FTFY

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#3292 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 04:58 PM

Actually, it does do something.  He drops an item if you do it enough times.

I used the high jump to juggle him for a while and noticed two chests on the floor below when i landed

Dj5ZiPN.png

#3293 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:06 PM

Sounds like they’re trying to prevent the issue entirely on Xbox. Gonna hold off and play something else at least until I know more.

New patch came out today so I should finally be safe continuing my save game. Honestly I'd rather restart, but I just don't want to lose my quest progress. I did a lot of those stupid quests. I think I'm going to go play Mario Maker 2 instead.

DNa7A7D.jpg

#3294 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:06 PM

Fuck, gotta restart anyways. I can continue my existing save just fine, but literally all of the chests and HP/MP/ammo upgrades have respawned. The game isn't going to be balanced if I can double up on those upgrades. :(

DNa7A7D.jpg

#3295 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,301 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:42 AM

Fuck, gotta restart anyways. I can continue my existing save just fine, but literally all of the chests and HP/MP/ammo upgrades have respawned. The game isn't going to be balanced if I can double up on those upgrades. :(

Is it all of the chests or just the blue chests? Because those are meant to respawn. (although agreed on the HP/MP upgrade double-ups)

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#3296 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:42 AM

It was every chest.
DNa7A7D.jpg

#3297 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,208 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:36 AM

I know I'm late to the party but I just watched the first two episodes of the Netflix Castlevania but it was like... really bad? The animation looks cheap, the sound is terrible, and I just didn't find anything interesting at all. It's very dry and bland.

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#3298 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:49 AM

At least season 2 actually had some castlevania music

Dj5ZiPN.png

#3299 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,161 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:33 PM

At least season 2 actually had some one castlevania music

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#3300 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:24 PM

I beat Bloodstained: RotN with 100% shards, 100% sidequests, and 99.8% map, so I guess there's one hidden room I missed? I'm kind of addicted to preparing dishes and making my stats go up any way possible, and that reminded me why I love proper Metroid-vanias so much (and I don't mean the generic catch-all term for all Metroid-likes, I'm talking specifically about IGA games here). There is a ton to grind / farm if you want to get everything, and something about that feedback loop appeals to me greatly when I find an effective method to do so. I'm reminded of my college days, staying up all night in bed playing Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin on my DS.

Martha Kent original anti baconator

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users