#1 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

Posted Image

Here we discuss and share information on our Android powered devices, android apps, games, themes, backgrounds etc.

I've got a Motorola Droid, rooted using DroidMod 1.0, overclocked to 800 mHz. With droidmod, you can choose to install the 2.1 gallery, news and weather, music, and milestone browser, all with multi touch support. You can also choose to remove pointless apps like the amazon MP3 market, corporate calendar, and others.

Apps/widgets I use and highly recommend:

Set CPU, overclock your processor, and underclock it for when it's not in use (saves battery) This app is $.99 in the market, but I can send it to you if you like ;) for rooted phones only.

Download setCPU here:
http://theshizz.org/...attach_id=10150

Mini info: displays battery usage, sd card, and phone internal memory usage in a nice little desktop widget.

SeePU, view CPU usage using an animated icon in the notification bar.

DigiClock, customizable digital clock widget.

Wireless Tether, use your phone as a wifi concectable device. For example, use your laptop to connect to the internet using your phone as a wireless router, no wires needed. (root only)

ChompSMS, awesome, customizable SMS/TXT app.

#2 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:13 AM

Oh... I was hoping that we'd be talking about actual androids. I guess I'll just be going, then... :(

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#3 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:18 AM

I just got the Nexus One

it's basically a small computer that sits in my hand and I love it.

I have PDA-net for phone tethering on a laptop (haven't tested it yet, but plan to soon)

Better Terminal Emulater was a couple of bucks and gives me a linux command prompt which allows me to run ssh, and other commands from my phone which is cool but not the most practical.

TouchDown is a great MS Exchange Client for my corporate email/scheduling, it's free for 5 days and then is crippled unless you pay 20 bucks, but it's definitely worth it.

Ringdroid is very sweet for taking mp3's on your phone and turning them into Ringtones (free)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#4 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

y'all need to download DILDROID

A new free downloadable app for the Android phone, called Dildroid, turns your android cell phone into a vibrator. You can even adjust speed levels with a flick of your finger (that's what she said).

#5 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,465 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:30 AM

I really like what I see in the Droid, Google's doing a GREAT job, unlike Palm or Microsoft with Windows Mobile....

As an iPhone user, I have nothing else to add :(

#6 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

I really like what I see in the Droid, Google's doing a GREAT job, unlike Palm or Microsoft with Windows Mobile....

As an iPhone user, I have nothing else to add :(

Make the switch Sherv, do the right thing :)

#7 Lt. Dizzle!

Lt. Dizzle!

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

i have an HTC Hero from sprint, i haven't modded it yet though, i'm looking forward to doing so.

i think one of my favorite apps/widgets is the xbox live one that tells me when anybody is online on Live. and Scoreboard cuz i need to know when my teams are playing, it updates me with scores and news.

and now i got a cute mega man wall paper :D
Posted Image

that with a light blue background, it works great. :rolleyes:

can't wait to mod it, sometimes it's a bit sluggish and freezes every once in a blue moon.
Posted Image

#8 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

Paging raub and xandrain

#9 Lt. Dizzle!

Lt. Dizzle!

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

xan duran duran is mah niggah, he's gonna come over sometime to help me out with the modding, cuz i've NO idea on how to do it.
Posted Image

#10 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image

here is a wallpaper I edited to fit moto droid.

#11 Nick The Newbie

Nick The Newbie

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

A new free downloadable app for the Android phone, called Dildroid, turns your android cell phone into a vibrator. You can even adjust speed levels with a flick of your finger (that's what she said).

Are you physically incapable of making posts on this forum that don't talk about your sex life?

#12 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:16 PM

Are you physically incapable of making posts on this forum that don't talk about your sex life?

Don't be rude, nick. It's relevant to the topic, actually. She didn't say anything about her sex life, she is just sharing an application.

#13 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

Don't be rude, nick. It's relevant to the topic, actually. She didn't snything about her sex life, she is just sharing an application.

word.

and yes i am!

pussy sex dick cum fuck boner video games peen whoohooooo! :wub:

#14 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, I've got a Protocol Droid. It knows over 6 million forms of communication.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#15 Mustachio Jones

Mustachio Jones

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

I come bearing important news.

Nestled here, in this link, is an Android app that plays the audio formats of a wide selection of older consoles. NSF and SPC included.

From the Penny Arcade Android thread:

For those interested in Chiptunes, I've written an Android music player for the following formats

AY - ZX Spectrum/Amstrad CPC
GBS - Nintendo Game Boy
GYM - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
HES - NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
KSS - MSX Home Computer/other Z80 systems (doesn't support FM sound)
NSF/NSFE- Nintendo NES/Famicom (with VRC 6, Namco 106, and FME-7 sound)
SAP - Atari systems using POKEY sound chip
SPC - Super Nintendo/Super Famicom
VGM/VGZ - Sega Master System/Mark III, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive,BBC Micro

You can find the APK at my Google Code project page here.

All praise can go to this project, I just wrapped it so it can be used in Android.

It's still a work in progress though, so it's not on the market yet, but will be soon.

Just posting here because I'm looking for feed back and figured there would be some folks on this forum already familiar with these formats.

Let me know what you think!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users