1345 replies to this topic

#1336 themonk3y

themonk3y

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

Pre-ordered a Pixel 2 XL last week and it should be here in a few weeks as long as Google doesn't screw up distribution again (they will). I didn't want to shell out all that dough for a new device but after thinking about it the in phone camera is what matters most to me. The awesome picture quality, clean Android experience, and quick updates put me over the edge. Hopefully the battery hold up fine. My Moto Z Play can last for ages and I've definitely gotten used to it.

PROVE IT ASS BUTT

#1337 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,785 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

Well, my stupid phone and it's awful, awful RAM/Processor has forced me to dip into my savings and buy a new phone so I stop missing rides due to my goddamn phone not reacting fast enough. I got the Moto G5 Plus at M-H's recommendation, so I'm hoping it works well.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#1338 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:11 AM

Well, my stupid phone and it's awful, awful RAM/Processor has forced me to dip into my savings and buy a new phone so I stop missing rides due to my goddamn phone not reacting fast enough. I got the Moto G5 Plus at M-H's recommendation, so I'm hoping it works well.

Shit now I'm on the hook for your income, I hope it works out for you too. Mine's still great. Super Mario Run plays flawlessly, but FF Record Keeper is a bit stutter prone.

The GPS has always worked fine, though. Better than my old high-end HTC.
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#1339 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,042 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

Why the hell did they change Gallery? It's completely borked now. It was great for quickly throwing several photos together, now I'm not sure what to use.

You can finally upload YouTube videos reliably which is a huge plus. Also haven't had any of the hardware issues since the upgrade to 7.

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit http://lowpursuit.simplesite.com for my various internet hangouts

#1340 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,785 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

Shit now I'm on the hook for your income, I hope it works out for you too. Mine's still great. Super Mario Run plays flawlessly, but FF Record Keeper is a bit stutter prone.
The GPS has always worked fine, though. Better than my old high-end HTC.
Just got it today and so far it's working like a dream! Sooooo much smoother than my other POS, this actually switches between apps correctly and quickly. My first few pickups I had to wing it since the GPS wasn't working,but then I realized it was in battery saver and turning that off fixed the problem. And for the first time I have functioning Bluetooth for the first time too! It's so cool using it in my car,and I'm mega stoked. Thank you for the recommendation!

#1341 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

This story is happy end. Can't beat the battery life. I can secretly play around four hours of FF: Record Keeper at my 9-5 job and still leave the office with around 60% battery. I, too, fumbled with the GPS settings at first!

BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#1342 slu973

slu973

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:06 AM

Well, my stupid phone 

my goddamn phone

Which phone did you have ?

blah

#1343 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,785 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

Well, my stupid phone 

my goddamn phone

Which phone did you have ?

I had 2 shit ones, both crapped out on me one way or another, and both were from the Alcatel Idol series. I grabbed them because they were what was available and affordable, but absolutely do not recommend. It's barely more expensive to actually get a reputable brand that works.

#1344 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 16,464 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

probably going to order a pixel 2 in the next couple weeks.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#1345 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Shizz Boss

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:49 PM

No audio jack is still a deal breaker for me. I have literally used it in 3 separate places in my house in the past week.

Anyway, I'm having a real problem with Modo. It doesn't always keep playlists or changes to playlists that I create. In fact, it hasn't kept a single alteration in playlists the last 6 times I've tried. The thing is, I have this project to listen to every .nsf and make a collection of the whichever tracks I "thumbs up". I was going pretty well until around the end of the Bs my progress has been halted.

Anyone have any exp with this? I can't even find where the app data is stored (even did find . -iname "modo", which seems to always freeze.....). Do I just use Droidsound?

Posted Image

#1346 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Shizz Boss

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:39 AM

No audio jack is still a deal breaker for me. I have literally used it in 3 separate places in my house in the past week.

Anyway, I'm having a real problem with Modo. It doesn't always keep playlists or changes to playlists that I create. In fact, it hasn't kept a single alteration in playlists the last 6 times I've tried. The thing is, I have this project to listen to every .nsf and make a collection of the whichever tracks I "thumbs up". I was going pretty well until around the end of the Bs my progress has been halted.

Anyone have any exp with this? I can't even find where the app data is stored (even did find . -iname "modo", which seems to always freeze.....). Do I just use Droidsound?

Hmmm, well I deleted all of the NSFs from my library since I'm just going through the NSFE collection and now saving my playlists works. :huh:

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users