1338 replies to this topic

#1336 themonk3y

themonk3y

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

Pre-ordered a Pixel 2 XL last week and it should be here in a few weeks as long as Google doesn't screw up distribution again (they will). I didn't want to shell out all that dough for a new device but after thinking about it the in phone camera is what matters most to me. The awesome picture quality, clean Android experience, and quick updates put me over the edge. Hopefully the battery hold up fine. My Moto Z Play can last for ages and I've definitely gotten used to it.

PROVE IT ASS BUTT

#1337 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,598 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

Well, my stupid phone and it's awful, awful RAM/Processor has forced me to dip into my savings and buy a new phone so I stop missing rides due to my goddamn phone not reacting fast enough. I got the Moto G5 Plus at M-H's recommendation, so I'm hoping it works well.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#1338 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,242 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:11 AM

Well, my stupid phone and it's awful, awful RAM/Processor has forced me to dip into my savings and buy a new phone so I stop missing rides due to my goddamn phone not reacting fast enough. I got the Moto G5 Plus at M-H's recommendation, so I'm hoping it works well.

Shit now I'm on the hook for your income, I hope it works out for you too. Mine's still great. Super Mario Run plays flawlessly, but FF Record Keeper is a bit stutter prone.

The GPS has always worked fine, though. Better than my old high-end HTC.
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#1339 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,915 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 AM

Why the hell did they change Gallery? It's completely borked now. It was great for quickly throwing several photos together, now I'm not sure what to use.

You can finally upload YouTube videos reliably which is a huge plus. Also haven't had any of the hardware issues since the upgrade to 7.

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit http://lowpursuit.simplesite.com for my various internet hangouts

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users