#31 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:05 AM

I have to quit sodapop

Good one. I've cut down on this to the point where I only really drink soda when I 'drink', kind of like those people who only smoke when they drink. The only time I'm tempted to get a soda now is at a fast food joint, so avoiding fast food does double duty there.

banner.png

#32 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,772 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

this month, i will clean my room!

I'm actually a week into my new diet of no bread, no pasta, nothing after 6pm. It sucks but it works. I lost a ton of weight with it last year.

Dj5ZiPN.png

#33 Djinnocide

Djinnocide

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,212 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

This is how you handle life when you harden the fuck up.

#34 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

I've always been pretty good with self discipline, but there are a few areas which require, as you put it "Hardening the Fuck Up". I started on these before I read this thread however, because I'm a fucking MAN, and don't need a buncher you lowlifes tellin' ME what to do;

Cut back on the jack attack. I was masturbating every day, doing streaks of days where I'd go at it upwards of 5 times a day. Fucks with your head, and frankly the parts start feeling worn out. I've recently cut it back to every 3 days and am feeling odd effects. My body feels like it's producing a lot more testosterone, and in fact I've been getting zits on my face which might be a cause of it. Plus my heart rate seems to be higher, and I feel hot all the time. I also think it makes it a bit easier to do what's next on my list

Talking to girls. If you read my posts in "GIRLS!" then you know. If not, in short, life's awful and I want to have girls around me to make it feel less awful. I've never attempted anything like this before so there's a bit of a rush going on (the hormones are probably helping that feeling). In both of the above cases I hope my resolve my sticks. I've been beating off since I was about 6 years old and I'm really tired of doing it constantly, I've tried cutting back many times in the past but it's always crumbled. Oy, if I could get laid it'd probably help but I don't know how far down the line that is, if at all possible.

For those of you that mentioned excercise and better eating habits, in 2004 I noticed I was getting fat, and felt fucking tired constantly. I was a vegetarian already, but still ate like shit and ate constantly (3 large meals a day, lots of snacks). I decided to say "Fuck this" one morning and started doing push ups and crunches, just a few to start. I think at first it was 10 pushups and 50 crunches or something. I kept with it, and 6 years later I start every morning with 150 pushups and 500 crunches. I'm not saying this shit to brag, since I honestly just did it for me to feel better, but if you keep going with it you'll notice an improvement.

I also drastically cut back my food intake to 1 large meal at lunch, a snack of fruit or nuts at 3:00 PM, and dinner that typically consists of breakfast foods (grape nuts, cream of wheat, oatmeal, etc.) and bread I make from scratch with butter and honey. I don't recommend starving yourself when you first start out, like I did. I had a lot of hunger pains and it's probably not too good for your body overall but I needed results fast and got them, by losing 50 pounds in under 2 months (210 - 160 to 165 or so). I've kept the weight off for 6 years and still eat the same way every day, so it IS possible to do, if you get your fucking fat ass into gear and do it.

#35 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,698 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Hey Spunkman, go fuck yaself!

:lol:

(welcome back)

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#36 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hey Spunkman, go fuck yaself!

I've spent the last 30 years doing so. Enough.

#37 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,246 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

I need to stop falling asleep on the damn couch every night at 8.

UAV3t1p.png

#38 DeathMask

DeathMask

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

Goddammit, I haven't gotten a keyboard yet. Once I do, I'll be on it everyday. I'm also trying to drink more water. Starting with a bottle a day.

I'm adding a date on top of this. Haven't been on one in 2 whole years.

deathmaskwrites.wordpress.com

emBDw7S.gif

The Death Bell Tolls in the Garden of Life: Speedrunning Blaster Master

Thrust Manticore and the Mask of Death

#39 themonk3y

themonk3y

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:49 AM

I need to start running and working out more often as even though I look ok I can't run for much more than ten minutes without being winded and my sport (ultimate) kind of requires that. In terms of ultimate I also want to work on laying out and being a D-Machine, just need to get past the stigma throwing myself horizontally at the ground.

I need to start drinking more water as well just back on the soda/beer/everything else that isn't good for me.

I'd also really like to start playing guitar or something else musically but I've got no idea where to start or even a guitar to do it on. All I know is I'd really like to start and learn to the best of my ability.

These seem a bit more like new year's resolutions than goals for February but I'm gonna start training during this month at least and if the others happen to follow then great!

PROVE IT ASS BUTT

#40 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

I like this idea, but February is a terrible month for it for me personally. I'll join in come the end of March or April or whenever it's not freezing fucking cold and I can actually get back outside and jog and play tennis and shit.

BRAINMEAT (and POWER METAL CHIPS) - My original metal and chiptune albums on Bandcamp (all free/name your price)
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#41 Moldilox

Moldilox

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

HARDEN THE FUCK UP AND DO IT (LIVE) IN THE COLD!

Read my comic: BIG DUMB FIGHTING IDIOTS!

#42 norg

norg

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 9,148 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:59 AM

I have to quit sodapop

Good one. I've cut down on this to the point where I only really drink soda when I 'drink', kind of like those people who only smoke when they drink. The only time I'm tempted to get a soda now is at a fast food joint, so avoiding fast food does double duty there.

this.

before i was told flat out that pop has to go, i cheated outrageously. coke is like the bane of my existence.

no more.

caffeine-free teas or water only now for over a month. the change has been astounding.

i'm also the kind of personality type that can't cheat. it has to be all or nothing otherwise i fall face-down off of the wagon. so it's just plain out.

norgstoof.jpg  charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif
SPOOK SP�K SPOUQUE SPEUK SPOOK SP�K SPOUQUE SPEUK SPOOK SP�K SPOUQUE SPEUK SPOOK SP�K SPOUQUE SPEUK SPOOK SP�K SPOUQUE SPEUK

never gtyrst a bigg btut and a smiel
that irl is POUISONNNNNNNN
-bel gbig edvo

INSUFFICIENT NORG

#43 Klatrymadon

Klatrymadon

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,450 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

Five or more times a day, every day? It must look like a fucking beef olive. ;)
You taught me language, and my profit on't / Is I know how to curse.

#44 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,781 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

I have to quit sodapop

tumblr_n074bwaG7G1soiz10o1_500.gif

#45 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

take the bite and get new tires before I have a blowout on the freeway and die. Win a round of street fighter against sabre, mr. snk or juicebox at golfland....

shitty is now.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users