874 replies to this topic

#871 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

So after skipping the gym for almost a month and not deloading my squats, I had a fun 3 days worth of sore, old man walking legs. they were sore on Sunday when I went to the gym again and I did the same weight for the squats. Weirdly, I haven't been sore since but I'll take it. Time to start building back up the weight tonight. Also, I scheduled my first intro to Muay Thai class for next week!! getting pretty chuffed.

I'm also going to see about investing in a good weight lifting belt sometime next month. the one company I've had my eye on (pioneer fit) does custom ones, so I might get a black one with the Dark Souls bonfire on the front of it and YOU DIED on the inside. So when I put it on, it's like being at the bonfire and leveling up Str. And after heavy lifts, when I take off the belt, I'll see the YOU DIED we all know and love.

Feeling good again with all these goals and plans. Ready to March the fuck on bay bee 

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#872 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,126 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:46 PM

1. Hide in the house until my vision goes back to normal.

Achieved my goal! Vision is back to normal! Also, I have to keep off the weight I lost for the rest of my life or my vision problem will come back. HTFU life

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#873 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,038 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

I'm supposed to have a new release of fiction in March for a local zine fest, and I thought I had longer than I do, so I gotta get something cranked out by the end of the month.

Soooo:

1. Write

This did not pan out AT ALL with moving, buying ANOTHER car, and just being too stressed to do anything but sleep and play video games.

toopunk2lose.png

#874 Smeg

Smeg

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:43 PM

Before I realized that the electronic machines at the gym put coins in the pockets of the utility company destroying my homeland, and started just rowing instead.... I really liked the infinite stairs machine, I would always do at least 40 flights because that's the height of Nakatomi plaza.

Hopped back on the cardio bandwagon this month. There's a 5k next month I'd like to knock out.

51966252_2535993829805591_46677466889437

My treadmill motor burnt out :(

I fixed it! Had to get a little nasty with customer service, but the motor is supposed to be warranted for 25 frickin' years - don't argue with me :P

#875 Maiko

Maiko

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

Still doing krav! Got my yellow belt and some fatty bruises 
D2svKsdXcAAX5HX.png

0sOrjsY.pngGec9ADa.png

Chop is exceptionally cute 

Reply to this topic