Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,655 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

starring my totally real life girlfriend

woah she's cute
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#527 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,069 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

She's the AT&T girl who is 100% my actual lady you guys just never knew until now uh yeah that's it
(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#528 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

i have been in love with her since the AT&T commercials. She was also on a pretty okay show on Yahoo Screen (rip) called Other Space or something. Weird Star Trek style thing kinda like The Orville but actually more like the spaceship sections of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I also love Alison Brie from Community <3<3<3

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png
PC Game Metal

#529 GlamGoreMuffin

GlamGoreMuffin

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:51 PM

Just finished The Babysitter. Better than I thought it'd be, but it was ok... 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#530 atomic-guy

atomic-guy

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:13 PM

I usually don't watch stand up but on a whim just watched the Patton Oswalt special and really dug it. The whole second half dealing with his wife and daughter hit me pretty hard, though - particularly because I have a young daughter and my wife is out working late tonight
Posted Image

and maybe even bring your lovable friend ratboy. or evilsonic, whatever his name is.

#531 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,027 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

STRANGER THANGS SEASON 2 TOMORROW!

I also want to get in the spooky mood this weekend with the Stephen King 1922 flick that showed up on Netflix recently. Looks pretty good:

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#532 Paragon

Paragon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

Netflix has all three Cube movies!  I've never seen Cube Zero!  I shouldn't have bothered watching it!  But Cube (1) is still great!

#533 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

Netflix has all three Cube movies!  I've never seen Cube Zero!  I shouldn't have bothered watching it!  But Cube (1) is still great!

It's been such a long time since I've seen the Cube movies, but I remember liking Cube Zero more than Hypercube, with the first Cube being the best. 

#534 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,874 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

All the Cube movies are entertaining, though I agree that only the first could be considered a pretty good movie. Hypercube is one of those goofball manic midnight movie style sequels where they try to make everything from the first movie even crazier and more over the top, and Cube Zero is a mildly interesting but (in my opinion) a prequel that doesn't quite work, and stops short of explicitly saying its a prequel to the first movie for some strange reason.

I think ultimately it's a series that makes the viewer want to know more about it, but it gets less interesting the more they try to reveal.

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#535 Paragon

Paragon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:59 PM

Yeah, I think part of what makes Cube work is that they don't really try to explain or justify the premise -- it's just a bunch of people trapped in this sci-fi death maze for no apparent reason.  They even have a scene where one of the characters is like "I helped design part of this, there is literally no purpose to it, they just use it because it's there" which seems like an attempt to address the "why does this cube even exist" question.  But then with Cube Zero they try to go back and show more details about how things work and who's behind it all, but they didn't need to do that.  Especially not with such terrible acting.

Hypercube could be better, but it makes sense as a way to delve deeper into the idea of death cube maze.  But Cube Zero just doesn't need to exist.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users