152 replies to this topic

#1 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

AKA: The general bitching thread....because we all know that sometimes, you just need to vent. :angry:

Have you ever had the strong feeling that you did something that pissed off your friends, but you don't know what it was, and they won't tell you? Even after you apologize for whatever it was you did, they won't respond to you or let you know what's up. They just leave you there to wonder what the hell you did (if anything), or what the heck you're supposed to do to make it better when they won't even acknowledge your communications.

Yeah, that really pisses me off. I'm 26 years old. Don't act like this is still high school and give me the silent treatment when I'm trying to make amends. Tell me what I did wrong, yell at me if you have to and get it out of your system, and then we can go about making things right again.

Next!

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com

#2 Zio Oxview

Zio Oxview

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

This seems somewhat familiar. Also, in before "When I can't find the Droids I'm looking for."
OAGt5mr.jpg

#3 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

Goddamit! I even looked for another topic so as not to make a dupe!

Another thing that pisses me off.....when I make an ass of myself. :(

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

#4 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

I even looked for another topic so as not to make a dupe!

And yet, you gave it the exact same title as the old one. I'm somewhat amused. (Yes, yes, Family Guy.)

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#5 Omigadrive

Omigadrive

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

Yeah it totally needs a better name.

Why don't you try "THIS MAKES MY DICK ITCH!" ...?

#6 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

I don't have a dick. o.O

And I can't change the topic. :(

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

#7 Omigadrive

Omigadrive

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

You can pretend for the sake of telling someone who annoys you that they make your dick itch. It will leave them amazingly confused! :D

#8 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • 10,398 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:27 PM

Well it's too late now.

The black spot has been painted on your door and we are gathering the pitchforks and torches. Please wait a while while the tar warms and the feathers are collected.

Also: trying to shift without pressing the clutch down.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#9 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

You can pretend for the sake of telling someone who annoys you that they make your dick itch.

But that phrase doesn't necessarily lead one to the conclusion of annoyance. It could mean, for example, sexual arousal, or excitement in general. Or that you have one or more venereal diseases.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#10 Omigadrive

Omigadrive

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Think more on the latter... wouldn't that annoy you?

And I don't know about you but I don't "itch" from sexual arousal... or during regular excitement for that matter :blink:

#11 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,781 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

I certainly get an itch, if ya know what I mean. :ph34r:

tumblr_n074bwaG7G1soiz10o1_500.gif

#12 MetalBishop

MetalBishop

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,470 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

You know what really grinds my gears?
Posted Image

Posted Image

streetcleaner.bandcamp.com

#13 Bonkers

Bonkers

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

AKA: The general bitching thread....because we all know that sometimes, you just need to vent. :angry:

Have you ever had the strong feeling that you did something that pissed off your friends, but you don't know what it was, and they won't tell you? Even after you apologize for whatever it was you did, they won't respond to you or let you know what's up. They just leave you there to wonder what the hell you did (if anything), or what the heck you're supposed to do to make it better when they won't even acknowledge your communications.

Yeah, that really pisses me off. I'm 26 years old. Don't act like this is still high school and give me the silent treatment when I'm trying to make amends. Tell me what I did wrong, yell at me if you have to and get it out of your system, and then we can go about making things right again.

Next!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK Yes. This happens to me.
I hate it.
bonker2s.gifPSYMAN

#14 MetalBishop

MetalBishop

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,470 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

You know what really grinds my gears? 
"Retro" video game "Reviewers" who load up a random rom, give it 5 mins of half-assed play while they talk shit into their dollar store headset mics, and upload it to youtube with the wrong aspect ratio. 

"If they bother you then don't watch them" 

streetcleaner.bandcamp.com

#15 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,062 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

If they bother you then don't watch them.

Also

The Internet is MASSIVE

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users