#16 C.C. Z28

C.C. Z28

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

You know what really grinds my gears? 
"Retro" video game "Reviewers" who load up a random rom, give it 5 mins of half-assed play while they talk shit into their dollar store headset mics, and upload it to youtube with the wrong aspect ratio. 

"If they bother you then don't watch them" 

Well (here's where I sound like people's moms), you do it a lot better than them so there's no need to give them a hard time.

Anyway, yeah, it is annoying when you want to find a raw gameplay video of a game, but instead youtube is polluted with 13-year-olds squeaking about retro graphics and sound being "shitty" then showing their clear lack of ability on a game's first board while sounding like they're coming out of one of those 3rd-world handheld PAs that event hosts used at the city pool in 1985.

But now I'm also thinking about those sweet videos somebody put up here like 5 years ago where that dude with the really thick Southern accent reviewed Genesis and TurboGrafx shumps that I liked. This is what it's like when worlds collide.

You will control a battletoad

#17 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

I'm going to personally hunt down the next person who posts about the goddamn royal birth on my Facebook and kick them down a large hole. Why the fuck do you care?

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#18 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,315 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

i feel you. back when the royal wedding was going on, i wanted to disown every female in my family

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#19 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,959 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

Why the fuck do you care?

this is the most confounding part to me, i fully understand that my tastes/concerns dont line up with 'lamestream sheeple' but i understand that people like and care about things that i find pointless, stupid, whatever

however, americans who care about this break my brain. there is just no way you can possibly give a shit except for the constant media bombardment telling you that you should.

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#20 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'm in the same boat. If it was literally about some stupid shit the Kardashians did, I'd roll my eyes and move on. Whatever, they care, I don't.

But when I visit a few news outlet Web sites and the page is decked out in its "Breaking News" finest garments for the birth of a baby that will spend his life being a rich, privileged individual that will never do a day of work, and he's not even from here, my mind melts.

So I saw this  funny image on Reddit and posted it on my Facebook:

1014153_10100350447497352_1158954599_n.j

I thought it was pretty funny and harmless. About 10 minutes later one of the girls who had commented about the baby earlier in the day sent me a message saying that if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. She then went on to say that the birth was a very important event in human history and that I should care about it.

I was then defrended (or is it unfriended?). Then I ate a slice of pizza.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#21 C.C. Z28

C.C. Z28

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

"In human history"!

#22 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 7,959 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

I was then defrended (or is it unfriended?). Then I ate a slice of pizza.

sound like you did the right thing. the only enjoyment i have gotten out of any of this is a tweet from yesterday by @neonwario 'Here's the real shit about the Royal Baby. They're probably going to name it Hitler. It will be born on September 11th. It's a bad baby.'

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#23 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Then I ate a slice of pizza.

i love a happy ending.

#24 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,482 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yeah, this royal baby thing is weird. Thankfully it hasn't popped up in my feed too much. My cousin was like "who the fuck even cares about this baby?", and I responded basically "I know! I don't think I know anybody that does...", and then some older family member of ours piped up with "I do." I kind of asked her to explain the fascination with a baby that's far far away, but she couldn't really offer anything other than "I liked Princess Diana but don't know much about the current royal family". Weird. I mean, there are certain athletes and celebrities that I admire, maybe even idolize, but I don't know if I would really give THAT much of a shit if they had a baby.

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#25 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • 12,472 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

yeah, i didn't even know it was a thing, until i saw three-ish friends go "wow, who gives a fuck about the royal baby."

toopunk2lose.png

#26 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,973 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

Our forefathers fought and died to give us the right not to care about British royal babies!

American-Patriot.jpg

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#27 C.C. Z28

C.C. Z28

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

That's right!

George Washington is crying RIGHT NOW!

The States should have no interest in the dealings of the King!

#28 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

What I thought was funny is that the major story on all US news sites is the baby, its name, the eyeballs, all that shit in huge 48 point font when yesterday Abu Ghraib in Iraq was assaulted by guys with machine guns, rocket launchers, suicide bomber cars and who knows what else and lead to a jail break of over 500 inmates including many top ranking Al Qaeda officials. Now barring any other opinions I might have about the state of Iraq or the legitimacy of any number of jailings there or the innumerable issues to talk about, this story got no coverage on any American or hardly any Euro news sites. I caught up on it and saw it originally on Al Jazeera but how many people in the US even read or will acknowledge it? A couple thousand? Who knows. It would be like if San Quentin or ADX Florence had an assault/prison break of a couple hundred inmates. Absolutely crazy how devolutionary the culture of celebrity is.

large rob zombie picture, music, video goes here. "Yeah"

#29 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,849 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

I had to laugh when whatever news channel was on was discussing "the royal car seat."

#30 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

I got a parking ticket for not having a front license plate.  It actually turned into two tickets in one night (apparently they can do that) at $75 each, and they only give you two weeks to pay it.  Well, I couldn't really afford to pay that, and now that $150 turned into $350 because they're both late.  FML.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users