4253 replies to this topic

#4231 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

I've loved her stuff. Any idea if she's released these as mods yet?

banner.png

#4232 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,792 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:13 PM

Looks like it is!
https://twitter.com/...9301248?lang=en

That's crazy that there's so much cut content that made it into the remaster but not the original release. Apparently the porting team wasn't as thorough with their cleanup and the fluted armor was already in the game. 

eKawlATs.jpg

#4233 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:12 PM

man I want Demon's Souls Remastered so fucking bad. it'd be nice to have an actual PVP community in Demon's Souls...as I understand it (based on a podcast that came out years ago, interviewing a guy who was big into Souls PVP) the multiplayer in Demon's wasn't really all that prevalent. Could be wrong about that though

I'd love to see it now where people are all as obsessed with these games as they are now 

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#4234 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:56 PM

My poeples, if you go NG+, don't make a generalist character. I have a character that has 46 Str and uses Demon Greataxe, but sacrificed vital stats in order try to cast most things, and it was a horrible choice because I cast things shittly and I'm sitting here with 26 vitality, and the enemies fucking ramp up real quick

banner.png

#4235 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:41 AM

My poeples, if you go NG+, don't make a generalist character. I have a character that has 46 Str and uses Demon Greataxe, but sacrificed vital stats in order try to cast most things, and it was a horrible choice because I cast things shittly and I'm sitting here with 26 vitality, and the enemies fucking ramp up real quick

I might dick around in NG+ with my dark wraith and see if I can get gravelorded. I really want to do a Gravelord playthrough but I'll probably need to do that on PC with a Mod because I haven't seen any disasters messages in a long while. I'm almost done my play through with my Faith build character (which I'm basically just doing to Sun Bro which has been fun as hell and to get the Sunlight Spear so I can get that trophy without needing to dedicate the resources on my Dark Wraith with no faith) but I tested out the Kiln Skip yesterday and was able to do it on the latest patch so I probably won't fight any of the lord soul bosses.

I'm rounding out the DLC now so I can get the alternate Sif cutscene :(

#4236 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:21 PM

No gravelord disasters so far in NG+, and I'm 1/4 Lord souls down already. :(

Never tried the kiln skip, but I can pull Sen's skip pretty well.

banner.png

#4237 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,701 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:46 PM

I got gravelorded a LOT at early levels and then it kinda tapered off. Sadly, I was only able to find the gravelord's sign a handful of times, and even few than those was I actually able to connect. Never, however, have I seen a disaster in game.

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4238 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

I used to see hella gravelord signs and invaded worlds and had some successful PVP battles against them, but I never have seen a disaster :(

aside from like...screenshots and shit on Twitter. I want thos disasters dammit!!

and Ken Oh that's impressive as hell. I've been able to pull off Sen's skip in the past to make up for the fact I accidentally consumed Sif's Soul on the first play through when I wanted to get all achievements...so I just skipped through the games to keep getting that soul :(

#4239 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:29 PM

Anyone try Death's Gambit yet? It was announced around the same time as Salt and Sanctuary, but took YEARS longer to come out. Sure hope it stands up to the wait time!

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#4240 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

oh hey I finally got around to platinuming Dark Souls Remastered tonight... now I can beat Bloodborne and move onto Vanilla Dark Souls II.

but I’m also contemplating learning to speedrun Dark Souls... hmmmm... hmmmmm....

#4241 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 06:19 PM

oh hey I finally got around to platinuming Dark Souls Remastered tonight... now I can beat Bloodborne and move onto Vanilla Dark Souls II.

but I’m also contemplating learning to speedrun Dark Souls... hmmmm... hmmmmm....

I tried to speedrun BB hmmm hmm hmm but the trio fight was too much for me at low levels hmmm hmm hmm hmmm

banner.png

#4242 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,792 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 06:21 PM

My vote is to finish the soulsborne series and then go through the kings field and shadow tower games with me B)

eKawlATs.jpg

#4243 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,701 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

I need a goddamn PS4 so I can play BB and onebro it.

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4244 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:20 AM

My vote is to finish the soulsborne series and then go through the kings field and shadow tower games with me B)

shit I've been playing a ton of Stardew Valley because it's quaint as hell and super cute and there's a hot goth gf you can marry in it (also I named my character in it g0th gf) and it's basically like SNES Animal Crossing meets Minecraft meets dungeon crawler but now that I have Souls platinum'd I can get back into Shadow Tower and then figure out how I can play Kingsfield. I should learn Japanese so we can play the earlier titles in the series.

#4245 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:21 AM

oh damb, I can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped yet. I've been loving the hell out of Dark Souls Switch. It's seriously a game I can play over and over and never get bored. That hasn't happened for me since I was a kid playing an old NES game. Since I'm playing mostly in portable mode while at my girlfriend's house, I decided to do a mostly offline Soul Level 1 run. Been going pretty good so far. I'm rocking a +6 Reinforced club right now, was able to take down Havel and cheesed Lautrec so I got the extra Equipment Load ring set on. Took down the Gaping Dragon and cut off his tail with two hits left on him, which ruled. Only trouble I've had so far is the Hellkite Drake and the Undead Dragon. Gonna wait to reinforce my weapons with Lightning before I try and take them down. I'm gonna do all bosses (and DLC...) but I'm really tempted to go the short way through Blighttown.

So far I've taken down Taurus, Gargs, Capra, Gaping Dragon, Undead Parish Black Knight, Undead Burg Black Knight, Darkroot Basin Black Knight and Havel. It's now starting to get tricky.

Once I beat this run and after playing through on Switch a bit with a Dark Wraith, I'm gonna play 2 and 3 finally and then might start speed running Dark Souls 1.

Anyone else playing on Switch?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)