4300 replies to this topic

#4291 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:12 AM

Oh damn, I didn't realize you could spam silver pendant like that. I would always work real hard to get the exact timing on it based on the attack coming. This changes the prospect for my currently on hiatus SL1 run greatly.

banner.png

#4292 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

Duuuuude! Welcome to the Onebro club! If you can take down Kalameet and Manus Gwynn is no problem. Solid strat on Kalameet, too! I did it the very long, very annoying route of a +15 light crossbow and as many bolts as it could possibly take. That took me a week and the fight itself was probably a solid 15-20 minutes.

lol I forgot I never did Centipede Demon so I had to go all the way to him and beat him but it wasn't too difficult. Now all I need to do is Gwyn which will be no problem. I upgraded the Occult Club to the highest level for lore significance to take down Gwyn but it sucks shit and does no damage so I'm abandoning that strat lol. I thought it was supposed to be super effective against him and it's really not. I can't believe you had the patience for that shit, man.... my Kalameet fight was tough because it was 1 hit kill (which is more or less any boss like that in OneBro) but I was able to beat him in less time than the duration of Power Within. I highly recommend that strat with Power Within stacked on top of RTSR

And yeah, KenOh, I've seen for the one move that's in my video, it just takes 3 quick taps of that to deflect it all and give you time to cool down and dodge a follow up attack. I highly recommend the glass canon danger strat of RTSR and Power Within if you have the Sanctus. It made Manus and Kalameet pretty fucking easy and seeing 1018 HP damage to Manus with one Great Fireball made that fight way more empowering and seemingly possible than just slowly ticking away his health little by little. The only annoying part is figuring out a way to get to a good HP count to activate Power Within and Sanctus...important to note that walking through a fog gate stops the HP drain of Power Within but not Sanctus regen and could lead to you fighting Manus with Sanctus on and bringing your HP up to a spot where it de-activates RTSR buff.

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#4293 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:08 PM

Gawd damn I realllllly wanna try Daughters of Ash but you can't get PtDE on PC anymore! So sad!!!

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#4294 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,792 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:11 PM

You can probably pirate somehow, yeah?

banner.png

#4295 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:12 PM

Hmm, did dat and mounted the .iso to a virtual drive and installed it. Will not boot up at all! V confused now

EDIT: figured it out!

EDIT 2: can't figure out how to get the patch goin', I followed all the instructions in

https://www.reddit.c..._ash_a_massive/

here

maybe it's because it is a pirated version? Anyone else have any troubles?

#4296 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:37 PM

I finally got it working! But my computer isn't quite powarful enough... I'm gonna try to clean up my computer as much as possible and run DkS on the lowest possible settings while keeping it playable. I gotta play Daughters of Ash!

#4297 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,892 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

I'm still kinda on the fence on Daughters of Ash. Some of the changes are good are the routing differences are cool, but some of this enemy placement/changes are just awful.

Spoiler

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#4298 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:51 PM

Why aren’t we talking about Sekiro? It comes out tonight.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#4299 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:11 PM

Why aren’t we talking about Sekiro? It comes out tonight.

I can't decide if I should buy it yet or not... I haven't even finished my first campaign in the RE2 remake, let alone the 3 others/checking out the non-main game content!

My "backlog" (I don't know why, but I kinda cringe when using video game jargon haha. I especially hate the word "gamer") is too frickin' big. To the degree that it keeps me from getting 100% interested/invested in games. Or maybe it's just depression/anhedonia/getting old!

#4300 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:05 PM

RE2 is great. Definitely finish that. Honestly, I’m still burned out on Souls games that I’m kind of dreading starting Sekiro tomorrow. Will report back after I get some meaningful time in it.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#4301 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:22 PM

RE2 is great. Definitely finish that. Honestly, I’m still burned out on Souls games that I’m kind of dreading starting Sekiro tomorrow. Will report back after I get some meaningful time in it.

I am pretty burnt out too. Yet at the same time I often fantasize about making new characters in 2 & 3, and getting a new laptop for the sole purpose of running Daughters of Ash  :lol:

Ooh, and then there's the fact I've never beat Demon's Souls/someone made a fan server to keep the online community alive. Dunno if that's still a thing, though.

Oh crap, I forgot Bloodborne exists. I wanna revisit Bloodborne too! These damn FROM games are like crack, ughhh haha

EDIT: Uh ohhhh, I have $25 left from an Amazon gift card I've still yet to use... I'm gonna sleep on this before I purchase, lol

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users