143 replies to this topic

#16 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

GIRS, it is not speculation that some of the vaccines currently being marketed for pets cause cancer, it is not speculative that some of the vaccines our grandparents lined up for caused cancer. If some of the current vaccines carry a marginal risk of it, it's not going to be evident for a while and nearly impossible to attribute to its source. But since you're sure that authorities could never do anything to harm anybody just continue sleeping. It's not like this isn't science from an era of asbestos, cigarettes, PVC, DDT, water fluoridation and leaded gasoline, look how those had to be re-evaluated, right? DDT manufactured in Canada where it's illegal to use saves 2.5 millions lives a year, people practically used to dip their children it it, situations are a little complex and multi-faceted!
About autism and vaccines is all based on Dr Andrew Wakefield and the fact that he decided to start suing people when he only had a dozen subjects to make his case, very poor procedure on his part doesn't mean that vaccines haven't been and still are contaminated with unnecessary bullshit. Mainstream media has been beating this story like a dead horse for over a decade as some kind of proof that vaccines are safe. Autism and cancer and all kinds of things are skyrocketing, clearly things somewhere are going wrong.
If you're going to be exposed to some virulent shit by working in hospitals or the penal system by all means line up for your hep B vaccine. There recently have been outbreaks in Canada of whooping cough and mumps in 'effectively' vaccinated populations, and that HPV shit only protects you from less than 1% of the strains, so obviously there are some serious shortcomings to these vaccines and authorities can't talk about them truthfully because the indeterminate language necessary to do so truthfully would erode confidence in the establishment. What about the diseases that just went away without vaccination programs? What about programs that have between 40-60% coverage? Why isn't the un-vaccinated 40% getting decimated by scary germs?
We sure have learned a lot of great things in the field of medicine in the last century but FUCKED doesn't even begin to describe some issues in the medical field.
Medical professionals are the hardest people to sway on the issue because they don't believe they'd never do anything to harm anyone but most people giving the jabs don't have more than a wikipedia paragraph of knowledge on how this shit works.
I recently was present for a conversation between two doctors a toxicologist and an immunologist, they had some pretty good points on the fact that alarmists are as much of a problem as the establishment is, the immunologist said his faith in vaccines was eroded somewhat and he is retired, cultivating mushrooms. It's easy to rail against vaccines when you didn't live through the spanish influenza or haven't been crippled by polio.

Bit of a digression? Do you know how Mainstream media propaganda works? They seem to be telling the truth most of the time right? There has to be enough of the truth to grease the chute so you'll swallow the lies. Do you think I'm just pulling CDC facts out of my ass? You can read monthly mortality statistics on their website that raise some serious questions about what you DON'T hear about in the mainstream.

Those Vice docs are great, the trip to the gun bazaar somewhere in the middle east was something, they have one on hitchhiking and trainhopping I liked too.
A friend of mine went to North Korea and his retelling of the adventure was not only the same as the vice doc it was in the same chronological order, a scripted trip indeed!

startrekanimated_zpsolyb2v0x.gif

#17 MrBoglin

MrBoglin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

GIRS, it is not speculation that some of the vaccines currently being marketed for pets cause cancer, it is not speculative that some of the vaccines our grandparents lined up for caused cancer. If some of the current vaccines carry a marginal risk of it, it's not going to be evident for a while and nearly impossible to attribute to its source. But since you're sure that authorities could never do anything to harm anybody just continue sleeping. It's not like this isn't science from an era of asbestos, cigarettes, PVC, DDT, water fluoridation and leaded gasoline, look how those had to be re-evaluated, right? DDT manufactured in Canada where it's illegal to use saves 2.5 millions lives a year, people practically used to dip their children it it, situations are a little complex and multi-faceted!
About autism and vaccines is all based on Dr Andrew Wakefield and the fact that he decided to start suing people when he only had a dozen subjects to make his case, very poor procedure on his part doesn't mean that vaccines haven't been and still are contaminated with unnecessary bullshit. Mainstream media has been beating this story like a dead horse for over a decade as some kind of proof that vaccines are safe. Autism and cancer and all kinds of things are skyrocketing, clearly things somewhere are going wrong.
If you're going to be exposed to some virulent shit by working in hospitals or the penal system by all means line up for your hep B vaccine. There recently have been outbreaks in Canada of whooping cough and mumps in 'effectively' vaccinated populations, and that HPV shit only protects you from less than 1% of the strains, so obviously there are some serious shortcomings to these vaccines and authorities can't talk about them truthfully because the indeterminate language necessary to do so truthfully would erode confidence in the establishment. What about the diseases that just went away without vaccination programs? What about programs that have between 40-60% coverage? Why isn't the un-vaccinated 40% getting decimated by scary germs?
We sure have learned a lot of great things in the field of medicine in the last century but FUCKED doesn't even begin to describe some issues in the medical field.
Medical professionals are the hardest people to sway on the issue because they don't believe they'd never do anything to harm anyone but most people giving the jabs don't have more than a wikipedia paragraph of knowledge on how this shit works.
I recently was present for a conversation between two doctors a toxicologist and an immunologist, they had some pretty good points on the fact that alarmists are as much of a problem as the establishment is, the immunologist said his faith in vaccines was eroded somewhat and he is retired, cultivating mushrooms. It's easy to rail against vaccines when you didn't live through the spanish influenza or haven't been crippled by polio.

Bit of a digression? Do you know how Mainstream media propaganda works? They seem to be telling the truth most of the time right? There has to be enough of the truth to grease the chute so you'll swallow the lies. Do you think I'm just pulling CDC facts out of my ass? You can read monthly mortality statistics on their website that raise some serious questions about what you DON'T hear about in the mainstream.

Those Vice docs are great, the trip to the gun bazaar somewhere in the middle east was something, they have one on hitchhiking and trainhopping I liked too.
A friend of mine went to North Korea and his retelling of the adventure was not only the same as the vice doc it was in the same chronological order, a scripted trip indeed!

Cool story, bro.

#18 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,605 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

I'd like to see your statistics on autism and cancer skyrocketing. Autism itself is not completely well understood and there are many instances where a person who was diagnosed with autism probably didn't have it. As far as cancer rates, I consulted the American Cancer Society website and they had a handy document showing statistics including cancer rates of various types from 1930 to 2007. What I can gather from there is that the majority of cancers are either on a downward slope or have remained stable. The main anomaly that I can see from that chart is that lung & bronchus cancers have spiked around 1990 but then dropped off. I'm not sure what that means but I doubt it has anything to do with vaccines. Document here: http://www.cancer.or...cspc-029771.pdf

The most likely reason there have been recent outbreaks of mumps and whooping cough is because people are failing to get their children vaccinated. They were practically eradicated thanks to vaccinations and the reason why the 40% un-vaccinated don't get decimated by scary germs is because of herd immunity. When the vast majority of the population is immunized from a disease then some people don't have to get vaccinated thanks to everyone else. Granted it's not the best of ideas to leave yourself un-vaccinated but that's how it works. You can look it up, it's a well established and known phenomenon.

Do you know why we don't have to worry about polio any longer? Vaccinations. It is gone thanks to vaccinations. There are vaccinations to protect against the various strains of influenza as well. It's a good thing we didn't have a pandemic on proportion of the Spanish Influenza of 1918 and that reason is most likely due to vaccinations. I'll watch that documentary at some point but it sounds like it's just spreading a lot of misinformation and scare mongering. Typical conspiracy theory bullshit. The mainstream media doesn't always tell the truth either by hiding some facts or distorting it but overall it is telling some sort of truth. Whereas most alternative news sources will spin as much as they can to align with their agenda and conspiracy theories work because they provide just enough suspicion and just enough 'facts' to confirm that the government and mainstream media are completely untrustworthy.

I don't mean to derail the thread, I just really hate bullshit and the scaremongering over vaccinations are causing more harm than they are doing any good.

#19 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

BBC's documentaries on drugs. Seriously , I only watched one so far (Cannabis) and it's very good !

Recommended.

BBC : How drugs work
Marijuana
Ecstasy
Cocaine

Live as if you would die tomorrow, learn as if you would live forever.

#20 David R. Gumby

David R. Gumby

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Nzambi
Guy goes looking for zombies in Haiti.

#21 David R. Gumby

David R. Gumby

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Dammit, I was gonna be a good boy and finish studying but instead I accidentally watched a thing about columbian fashion week on www.vice.com/video

#22 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

I'd thought I've heard from numerous sources that breast cancer in particular for women and colon and prostate cancer for men were becoming bigger problems, maybe they're just spending their fundraiser money on more exposure. I will save that Pdf and re-evaluate. I'm aware of the autism diagnosis issue and I think a bigger role than unnecessary toxic contamination of the brain is these big fucking telescreens that people allow to babysit their children, maybe when your TV is bigger than your parent it plays some role in messing you up, advertisements I'm sure are messing people up, thirtiest generation to ever have lived!

The tumour causing vaccine for cats is called the FIV vaccine, 1 in 1,000 chance of sarcomas, it only covers 2 of 5 strains, and is estimated to be 75-85% effective.
Part of the problem with this industry is that development costs are up front and if you have a working product but maybe not a great one you want to take it to market before competitors get something out so you can make back money. The BC Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals uses a 3in1 (rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia) but recommend against the FIV vaccine. Obviously in the cramped conditions of a shelter the 3 in 1 is essential, it doesn't prevent respiratory infections which SURPRISE! affect stressed animals more than others, happy animals are healthy animals. If cats stay in the shelter too long they need more rounds of boosters which increases the risk of developing tumours.

Measles outbreak in 100% vaccinated population 1984
Possible explanation for this and many other scenarios like it, maybe we just made the batch wrong! Like that's supposed to restore our confidence in vaccines? OOPS, we just happened to fuck your batch up, better luck next time!
I cannot dig up the recent story on the mumps and whooping cough cases afflicting vaccinated kids in eastern canada lately out of a deluge of stories blaming outbreaks on the people who didn't get vaccinated, and yes if your vaccine is working as advertised those situations make sense but when people are getting sick for shit they were vaccinated for, shit ain't being made right all the time.

Mumps vaccinations suspended because of abnormal incidence of allergic reactions
FUCK yeah I want to line up and get that batch that wasn't made rigth!

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...accination.html

And what about the move for mandatory vaccinations? If vaccines are so effective they should just sell themselves right? If I want to be stupid and take my chances with other proven immune system modifying methods don't I have the right to make my own decisions? If the people making the legislation didn't have a conflict of interest then they could ethically say their doing it for our good but most of our elected representatives at many levels of government in US and Canada have money riding on these big pharma companies, and there's no conspiracy there, they're probably just a good investment but the moment you own a share of Merck and you're making the laws that will determine whether or not people will be be lining up for several billion dollars of shots you are in some shady territory.

How familiar are you with the eugenics movement? Biological weapons tests on US citizens? Genocide and sterilization of natives in Canadian residential schools up until the 70's? If horrendous shit like this is coming out due to whistleblowers and circulating due to the recently-evolved internet how much heinous shit are we still ignorant of?

I have a pretty paranoid worldview and that's unfortunate in the sense that stress will likely harm me more than many of the questionable things I'll avoid, but it's a pretty good idea to question everything. Right now we're all participating in an experiment called the survival of the human race and if you were to vaccinate everybody you wouldn't have a control group left to make a good experiment, and if there are any long term effects it's going to be next to impossible to identify what their cause was, that's the nature of such a long complex multi-faceted existence, people willing to take risks with our long term health and our fertility are likely counting on that. I hear they have a chicken pox vaccine now, like really? Mankind got here by HARDENING THE FUCK UP.

We can derail shit anytime we please, discussion is good! The Len Horrowitz In lies We Trust definitely has some scaremongering tone to it, but it also has some pretty good info, I don't recommend it lightly!

#23 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,605 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

Unfortunately no amount of scientific data will change your mind about anything since you already hold a self professed paranoid world view. The few instances of vaccinations failing either due to human error or allergic reaction is not going to dissuade me from not taking vaccinations and from me not giving vaccinations to any future children of mine. Those are general anomalies in the grand scheme of the vaccinations working perfectly. I guess we shouldn't trust peanuts because of the allergic reactions that so many people have to them.

The eugenics movement was pretty terrible. I know that the government has done pretty terrible things (Tuskegee and Guatemala syphilis experiments, anyone?) but when it comes to issues that are scientifically based, I'd keep a skeptical mind on some of the more scaremongering going on especially since if there is something genuinely wrong with something, science will sort it out through peer reviews, experimentation and new results to come out of it.

I also think you should read the articles more closely...

Measles Outbreak among Vaccinated High School Students -- Illinois

The infrequent occurrence of measles among highly vaccinated persons suggests that this outbreak may have resulted from chance clustering of otherwise randomly distributed vaccine failures in the community.

Alberta mumps clinics halted after allergic reactions

After receiving their mumps shots, five young adults were reported to have suffered anaphylaxis, a rapid swelling of the throat and airway which can lead to respiratory failure or brain damage. But they were treated immediately and have since recovered, health officials said Tuesday. ...All the patients had a history of allergic reactions....

Child whooping cough booster may falter

Health officials say the vaccine is effective in most people, and yet there are periodic outbreaks in places with high vaccination rates.

The new study found that younger kids who got the fifth dose less than three years before being tested were much less likely to get whooping cough than slightly older kids who were more than three years past their last vaccination.

The nation switched over to a new type of childhood whooping cough vaccine in the late 1990s, one deemed safer than the version used for decades before.

But the long-term effectiveness of that booster also is not known and has received relatively little study.

That last one shows that there is not always a 100% effective rate of vaccinations but the success rate of vaccinations far outweigh the chance of going without vaccinations. Seriously, do you want to risk to get seriously ill, possibly death which could have been prevented, just because of some scare tactics that have weak and possibly twisted evidence?

How proven is that Fungal Pharmacy book? Has there been conclusive scientific research to show that all of these fungi can cure what the author claims? Don't get duped into another money grubbing charlatan either.

#24 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

If you don't mind me correcting you, the eugenics movement IS terrible.

Mumps in alberta
Why would the medical authorities stop vaccinations if there wasn't a problem with this particular mumps vaccination? The issue wasn't that allergic reactions were occurring, it is that they were occurring at a rate of 5:60,000 while theoretically if the vaccine is being made properly you would see 1:1000000. That's a pretty big difference that could indicate something is wrong with the batch. If the shits being made wrong what is the point in taking it? 5 anecdotal cases isn't exactly a controlled scientific study or anything. "other provinces have been contacted to send extra doses until a new supplier can be found." Clearly shit can go wrong, and 60,000 people had to receive a faulty vaccine before anyone clued in.

As for the fungus
Money grubbin what?
The forest is going to take my wallet? I grow mushrooms so this is part of my retirement plan! Have you heard of Penicillin? Ciclosporin? Trametes versicolor?, Fomitopsis officinalis? Ganonderma lucidum? Shit's very real I assure you, I don't actually have this book yet I do have the complete works of Paul Stamets, and I recommend you use 18 minutes of your life to watch this. He's not the only innovator in the field of mycology and is actually standing on the shoulders of some other giants, but he sure is a good author. Recent research has been identifying and isolating the anti-fungal-anti-bacterial-anti-viral compounds that mycelium and fungal fruit bodies need to defend themselves from assorted threats, indigenous people have been using many mushrooms for thousands of years, some, like the ones I listed are clearly effective, while others may be more suited as good food and preventative medicine, I'm sure there amongst the powerful examples there may be practical placebos with traditions of use based on seasonal and regional availability. for example Patient: "I feel sick, give me something to get better" Shaman:"drink this shitty tasting medicine in time it will make you better" Patient:"With shitty medicine and time, I recovered, shit works!" I notice that books on traditional medicines contain innumerable reference to uses for menstruation, being a recurring event would necessitate placebos for all seasons.
The amazing immune system is doing most of the work, sometimes you can nudge it, mental attitude plays a role in healing and it's nice to be told by an authority that they have an answer to your problem, and if it tastes shitty, it must be doing something.
Worth noting that sickness is huge business and many people have a vested interest in suppressing health you can get for free.

I'm glad you mention peanut allergies, this is another multi-faceted beast. Many peoples peanut allergies could be related to non-peanut contaminants
There are several toxic moulds that can contaminate any crop, the larger the scale, the larger the contamination risk and the increased likeliness of using poisons to control the problem, wheat and potatoes are fantastic examples of universally contaminated crops in order to maintain food security. Slow poisoning is preferable to starvation right? Better to poison it all a little than to lose half of a dietary staple to rust blight and have food riots. Another element particular to peanut crops is that peanuts are a legume, they have nitrogen fixing bacterial nodules on their roots and so they are used in crop rotation to restore nitrates to soil. Why does Philip Morris own Kraft? Because Kraft peanut butter is coming from tobacco fields. I don't know if this is still an issue today but in the 60's they used peanuts on cotton fields. USDA approved pesticides for cotton, a textile crop is not at all the same standards used for food crops and in that era peanuts used in the crop rotation on cotton fields were picking up persistent pesticides that would never be approved for use on a food crop. Pesticide treatment schedules vary based on the crop on the field but that can change from year to year, and the biodegradability of pesticides is determined in the lab, not in the field, factors like drought or fewer frost free days can interfere with a pesticides ability to degrade at the pace it would in the lab and then next years crop is sitting below ground in chemicals you assumed degraded but haven't.
The only element of this paragraph that is speculative is the role that these other contaminants play in developing allergies apart from the nature of the peanut itself. So we can only speculate as to how much the black molds and accidental pesticides play in exacerbating peanut allergies, trace amounts of nasty shit certainly affect the immune system, otherwise vaccines wouldn't work!

You mention having kids, it's probably a good idea to vaccinate kids against the things that could cripple, kill or debilitate them. This however doesn't include the flu vaccine or chicken pox vaccines and such which excluding rare cases of these diseases killing the feeble and already compromised, these are merely inconvenient diseases and to risk giving somebody a debilitating disease like GBS (a risk calculated at 1:1000000 for flu vaccines, and if you read that alberta article sometimes adverse affects occur at 17 times the estimated rate) in order to stave off a week of sniffles, buy a yearly ticket in that shit lottery, seems insane to me.
If I have kids I think the greatest thing you could do to ensure their longevity would be to brainwash them into thinking they are allergic to red meat, wheat and dairy,
state of agriculture as it is today. I hope you'll read my words carefully since I've taken some time to write them when I really should be writing an essay.

#25 Omigadrive

Omigadrive

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

I was gonna weigh in on this.

Then I thought better of it... don't need to be sucked into another thread :D

#26 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

Why is this picture significant? Since MSM and CDC propaganda were reassuring people that vaccines containing thimerosal don't exist in north america, we'd only use that on vaccines shipped to Africa, to keep em fresh and effective, you can see on the bottom that some vaccinees were getting thimerosol even though sources like CBC radio, Dr. Oz and some other Murkan TV news my mom was watching insisted it was a thing of the past. In the last 15 years thimerosol has been removed from most vaccines, sounds suspiciously like authorities are following the recommendation of that Wakefield nutbar. Please note that I have not claimed that properly made contaminant free vaccines are ineffective, nor have we discussed the simultaneous increases of many kinds of environmental toxicity 20th century man has created from water fluoridation or vinyl flooring.
Posted Image
http://www.nap.edu/c...record_id=13164
http://articles.lati...-history27?pg=1
http://www.cdc.gov/v...l_timeline.html
http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=14510
Something to consider, does every person that experiences an adverse event make a report? Not likely, minor adverse effects are almost certainly under-reported, as well as people who get vaccinated then get sick as fuck anyways that flu season.

----------
Thrive
This came out real recently so you'll probably have to get it from the piratebay or however you choose.
Foster Gamble, (a descendant of key players of the eugenics movement!) hosts a documentary out of a ufo with a glowing coffee table.
Topics covered include sacred geometry, free energy, aliens, banking and NWO, Eugenics, how to participate positively.
I personally don't think that the ufo phenomenon and some fancy crop circles are proof we're dealing with extra-terrestrial intelligence. Crop circles in particular seems suspect, like you couldn't steam the field first to get them to bend? Or perhaps moisture and drought conditions have been overlooked or misinterpreted as the explanation for the stalks bending instead of snapping. Like you couldn't scatter the guts of an etch a sketch to mimick the particles that allegedly are indications of ET crop circles?
Unmanned aerial vehicles and massless recurring light phenomenon do exist, seem plausible explanations for many ufo sightings.
David Icke makes an appearance and boy I sure find this guy fascinating, it seems like he has many of the sinister underpinnings of the world figured out quite eloquently before he starts talking about reptoids (I don't think he does in this particular docu) and ubiquitous participation in satanic rituals by the elite.
Though if you know anything about masonic oaths, blackmail and compartmentalization it seems a likely mechanism for maintaining secrecy in such a widespread conspiracy. How do you know you can trust the other politicians and captains of industry with your world domination scheme unless you know you can trust them to keep murdering hookers or something of the sort a secret?

#27 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

http://topdocumentar...rus-that-cures/
Harnessing the elements of nature that keep other elements of nature in check.

And overusing elements isolated and concentrated from nature to create problems.
http://www.medicalne...cles/226619.php

http://www.guardian....cs-coughs-colds

#28 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

sun-ra-brother-from-another-planet

You know what really grinds my gears? When people use the word funk to describe things that are definitely most unfunky.

#29 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hawkwind BBC documentary SPACE ROCK!

#30 armor

armor

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,820 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

Cambodia and Laos. You ever realize that the writers of King of the Hill were being facetious when they wrote Mr. Kahn, a Laotion working for the same military industrial complex that dropped 40 bombs per person on a country the size of Vancouver island?

Miss landmine

Bombies

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users