12 replies to this topic

#1 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,117 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

i need to sell off some stuff before i move. please let me know if you are interested in any of the following:

ampeg pr410hlf - $250
i bought this cab from christine lipfert several years ago. it definitely shows a lot of wear from the road, but its solid as a fucking tank. please note the tweeter / horn is not active as i took the crossover out of the cab. if you want it back up and running you'll have to install crossover of some kind (i prefer it with just the 4 speakers sans tweeter).

bugera v5 / vintage 5 - $120
this is a surprisingly rad little practice / recording amp. its a 5 watt class a tube amp (12ax7 preamp, el84 power)that has a built-in attenuator so it can run at 1 watt or 0.1 watt. i bought this when i was on tour because i needed something cheap but decent. it did great in smaller rooms and mic'd up nicely in larger rooms.

dbx 163 - $75
little half rack-sized overeasy compressor / limiter. it gets a little noisy when you push it, but it gets the job done.

novation a station - $250
single space rackmount analog modeling synthesizer. the amount of stuff this thing does is ridiculous. aside from the standard synth stuff (3 oscillators, 2 lfos, filters, etc) it also includes a built-in vocoder and loads of effects. it can do pretty cool fm emulation and loads more. get more info here: http://www.vintagesy...on/astation.php

korg m3r - $50
single space rackmount synthesizer. not really tweakable but sounds can be edited (i never tried it). has a lot of stock piano / guitar / brass sounds as well as some wackier stuff. more info here: http://www.kinneticf.../korgmt/m3r.htm

ibanez dmd2000 - $75
single space rackmount delay unit. can do short delays of a few milliseconds up to 2 seconds. hold function allows for looping capabilities. it also has built-in modulation controls so you can get some chorusing / flanging. i have a footswitch for it but its broken. i'll throw it in if you'd like to try and fix it.

behringer dr400 - $30
copy of the boss rv-3 reverb / delay. i bought it to replace that very pedal after mine was stolen. pretty nice replicant, but you have to be a little gentle since its made of plastic.

PICTURES HERE!
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#2 azwestdevil72

azwestdevil72

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hey, I am definitely interested in the behringer dr400!

#3 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 19,117 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

sweet! lets make it happen!
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#4 azwestdevil72

azwestdevil72

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

cool I sent a PM

#5 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hmm Maybe I can use this thead for some things I have for sale.  Shizz prices for Shizz People.

1)  Cordoba 45R Nylon String Classical Acoustic - with humi case.  A most excellent guitar. 

2)  Takamine LTD98 Acoustic with onboard electronics.  Some wear on the frets.  With case. 

You must be in Phoenix area - I am not shipping these things.

PM me.

#6 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,406 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I've decided to sell my Dean Rhapsody 12-string bass. I bought it several years ago and only fool with it around the house. It's pretty big for my hands and too tricky for me to trust myself to play it on stage, so it's like new.

It looks just like this:

DeanRhapsody12string1.jpg

I paid $700 for it, but like was said above, Shizz prices for Shizz people. PM me and make an offer if you're interested.

#7 Jadbgjoka

Jadbgjoka

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,309 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

God I wish I wasn't broke

#8 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,406 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Me too. :(

#9 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,406 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

...and, SOLD to the amazing gentleNorg in the Minibosses forum! I am stoked that it is going to such a rad person!

#10 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Cool.

My stuff is still for sale. 

1)  Cordoba 45R Nylon String Classical Acoustic - with humi case.  A most excellent guitar. 

2)  Takamine LTD98 Acoustic with onboard electronics.  Some wear on the frets.  With case. 

You must be in Phoenix area - I am not shipping these things.  Also - bettah act fast!

PM me.

#11 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

I am selling my PRS SE Baritone, also known as the Mike Mushok signature model. I hid that lame dude's name with a small piece of electrical tape on the headstock which can easily be removed. 27.7" scale length. Wide-fat neck carve, 10" fretboard radius. Mahogany body with maple neck and ebony fretboard. Planet Waves auto-trim locking tuners. Fender witch hat knobs. 3 way switch upgraded to 5 way for coil splitting. Strung with factory stock D-Addario 14-68, comes with an extra pack of strings. 

I do not know which pickups it will have when I sell it, but I do know I want to keep the ones that are in it currently. I also don't know if it will have a gig bag or no case, so I don't know how much to ask for it. But it is for sale, make an offer. Pocket lint? No. A Burrito? No. More than $350, probably, yes. 

Looks kinda like this (but once again, pickups will change likely before selling):

IMG_3118.jpg

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#12 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

I don't think I have sold any gear in a long time. I get too attached to stuff. I don't want to imagine not having access to a particular sound made by that instrument. 

you're a signature.

#13 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

I could use a baritone. (le sigh)

Odyssey carpeted dj coffin for sale $100 or shizzie prices.

Epiphone Constellation V tube amp from the 60's. Some issues. Very unique. PM, we'll talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users