55 replies to this topic

#46 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,255 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Would it hurt to have had some more checkpoints? Fucking should be called Colonial Marines Vs. Weyland-Yutani. 

EDIT: Hey, finally something from Prometheus. I think. That kind of went by fast

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me @LowPursuit and @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Everywhere else

#47 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,255 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

What a waste of $60. What was the point off all that? As far as I could tell, it didn't answer anything really. And the one "big" reveal I had already spoiled for myself. The Space Jockey was nothing more than background, although it suggests there was more than one Engineer ship on LV-426 unless I missed something. If you shoot the guy in the head (Mission 8), it plays a little video. Need to go back and do that

We got everything?!? Fuck you, we got nothing   :angry:  Thanks for wasting your time and mine.

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING
A random assortment of music set to a Winamp visualizer over at my YouNow page - most nights around midnight PST

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

#48 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

this yahoo review is pretty amazing, it's like the dude was given a list of things that the game does and told "it's real good"

http://news.yahoo.co...-135409598.html

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#49 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,465 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Woah, yahoo still exists?

#50 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,465 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

#51 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Truth be told, the mechanics are pretty standard, the load times seem a bit long for this generation and the closing segment with the alien queen falls very flat. Still, "Aliens: Colonial Marines" should satisfy the average shooter fan and will enthrall those who love the films. Three stars out of four.

This game will be merely satisfying to average people.  3 out of 4 stars!

#52 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

http://www.destructo...ar-245118.phtml

Randy Pitchford doesn't like being called a liar

#53 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,439 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Just spend the $40 you would have spent on this game on malt liquor. Drink about 100 ounces worth of it while listening to this and you have the same experience as playing it:

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#54 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,255 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

Despite my disappointment in the main game, I decided what the hell and ended up picking up the new DLC single player at came out today.

And thanks to Xbox live for being down all day, I'm just now downloading it :(

More to come

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#55 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,072 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

Learn to love yourself.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#56 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,255 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

So yeah I wasted another $10 on this turd. I'd say a good 2/3 of the DLC is fighting more Weyland-Yutani solders. Strangely enough, the bulk of the game deals with the events in Alien 3. But the story is awful and full of holes, if browsing the AvP Galaxy forums is any indication. You don't even get to fight on Fury 161 after spending a good chunk of the game trying to get there. It was a chore to play though. Part of which was my fault, I kept forgetting to hold the Y button so I could access my other weapons :headinhands:

Also: Was that Winona Ryder doing the voice over in Act 1? :huh:

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users