Let's try this again.
So we beat over 50 games over the weekend and it was wonderful. I challenge the WCS and MWS factions to a duel.
Here is the spreadsheet:
My Personal Highlights and High Trebles:
- Sherv's famous breakfast sandiwches!
- Sindra's delicious waffle sandwiches for the second morning of hungoverness.
- Mo's mind blowing whiskey marinaded pork and Ivory's delectable mashed PO-TAY-TOES. It truly was a Meatfest for all ages. Thanks again for all the cooking everyone did.
- Ken Oh's m-fing Zelda II run. We were definitely schooled in the way of swordplay
- Moldi beating Gremlins 2 - totally unexpected win there. Our Super C was also a close one but we made it by the skin of our teeth.
- Spook AND Shoe beating Metal Gear Revengeance - you guys are nuts.
- Community Mario 3 at 2am - this was so much fun going through every single level. You all did an amazing job and we got it done pretty quickly.
- Metalhead Mike and Zach playing Deadliest Warrior in zombie mode - so friggin' hilarious.
- Mike destroying Marble Madness right off the bat.
- Morning Simpsons mini-marathon.
- All the valiant efforts in trying to beat games that are not listed on the spreadsheet. We'll get 'em next time.
- Travis, dude, you are crazy. He beat Contra III and CV4 without even breaking a sweat
- Sherv's marathon Golgo 13. You have the patience of a saint. Also, you whipped Dracula's ass in CV3. I love gaming with you guys because our victories are celebrated in the best way.
- Spooks speedrun of Mario 2 - I think you earned the MVP trophy this weekend.
- Joker almost got the best of me but I showed him through persistence and that 40 really helped calm me down.
- I will absolutely never forget Sindra, Travis, Sherv and I beating Dracula X. Travis finished Darcula off in the most epic way with the axe crash item. It was a total community effort as we learned from each other's mistakes. We had to start taking a "no-meat" oath because it almost never worked in our favor. Travis made a nice little poster to reflect this.
I hope none of this hardcore gaming ever felt like work to any of you because it was a total blast and I'm glad we started documenting it. You were all a pleasure to have and my house wasn't that bad to clean up at all. In fact, my wife was extremely pleased with how things went so we may be able to do this again next year
Sindra's victory pose over a huge CV3 win
Fuck you Jerker!
Buddy beat Mario 3
For anything else I forgot: