#1 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Let's try this again.

So we beat over 50 games over the weekend and it was wonderful.  I challenge the WCS and MWS factions to a duel.

Here is the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google....dNVWh4Nnc#gid=0

My Personal Highlights and High Trebles:

- Sherv's famous breakfast sandiwches!

- Sindra's delicious waffle sandwiches for the second morning of hungoverness.

- Mo's mind blowing whiskey marinaded pork and Ivory's delectable mashed PO-TAY-TOES.  It truly was a Meatfest for all ages.  Thanks again for all the cooking everyone did.

- Ken Oh's m-fing Zelda II run.  We were definitely schooled in the way of swordplay

- Moldi beating Gremlins 2 - totally unexpected win there.  Our Super C was also a close one but we made it by the skin of our teeth.

- Spook AND Shoe beating Metal Gear Revengeance - you guys are nuts.

- Community Mario 3 at 2am - this was so much fun going through every single level.  You all did an amazing job and we got it done pretty quickly.

- Metalhead Mike and Zach playing Deadliest Warrior in zombie mode - so friggin' hilarious.

- Mike destroying Marble Madness right off the bat.

- Morning Simpsons mini-marathon.

- All the valiant efforts in trying to beat games that are not listed on the spreadsheet.  We'll get 'em next time.

- Travis, dude, you are crazy.  He beat Contra III and CV4 without even breaking a sweat

- Sherv's marathon Golgo 13.  You have the patience of a saint.  Also, you whipped Dracula's ass in CV3.  I love gaming with you guys because our victories are celebrated in the best way.

- Spooks speedrun of Mario 2 - I think you earned the MVP trophy this weekend.

- Joker almost got the best of me but I showed him through persistence and that 40 really helped calm me down.

- I will absolutely never forget Sindra, Travis, Sherv and I beating Dracula X.  Travis finished Darcula off in the most epic way with the axe crash item.  It was a total community effort as we learned from each other's mistakes.  We had to start taking a "no-meat" oath because it almost never worked in our favor.  Travis made a nice little poster to reflect this.

I hope none of this hardcore gaming ever felt like work to any of you because it was a total blast and I'm glad we started documenting it.  You were all a pleasure to have and my house wasn't that bad to clean up at all.  In fact, my wife was extremely pleased with how things went so we may be able to do this again next year :)

Meatia:

Sindra's victory pose over a huge CV3 win

zJUGdnr.jpg

Fuck you Jerker!

Dt4H5vv.jpg

Buddy beat Mario 3

Zepfipj.jpg

For anything else I forgot:

tumblr_lrswb3KFJx1qlu964o1_500.jpg

FORGIVENESS, PLEASE

#2 Shoe

Shoe

Official Shizz Naruto Fanscribe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Man, it's like yesterday never even happened. Ah well. 

As I said, Shatsufest was an incredible time, would come to and play really long games by myself again. I'm gonna go for a Xenoblade 100% completion casual run next time. My documentation:

The dark source of awful, Spewlord, as depicted by a French artist, possibly Moebius:

photobxy.jpg

Mike trolls the Undead Burg with the beautiful Finkledicker (or possibly undead Steven Tyler, forget which), Ken Oh crushing Zelda II on the left:

photo3zu.jpg

Ken Oh actually played through a good chunk of a dungeon, possibly the entire thing, like this:

photo2jdy.jpg

The birth of my first 360 Dark Souls character, the incomparable REDRIVERJR (thx Sherv/Golgo13 for name inspiration):

photo1id.jpg

Wizwars, about the bush hogging. Just wet and part my man. Give that bush the Moses treatment and head for the Promised Land.

Whaaaaaaaaat.

#3 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,014 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

God, this Tuesday feels like a Monday...

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#4 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,464 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

That is indeed by Mo√ębius!

Heh, both characters have the same hair but FinkelDicker has a massive overbite while Steven has a ginormous mouth. Mike was playing with Steven.

REDRIVERJR is an exquisite man who runs an immaculate worldwide hotel chain and lets beautiful lascivious women ini my hotel room before I even check in.

Take the life! Take the life! Next time we'll do 3 2 player Contra races with clear rules, that was so exciting!

Major honorable mention to Spook for practically clearing Catherine from scratch, wow does it get awfully brutal!

Matsu, can I get write privs to the spreadsheet? I have some additional info and want to correct typos and add notes. Ken Oh's drive to conquer Orb 3D by staying up all night to beat it at 6:30 AM is incredible. That was what inspired me to try and beat as many games as possible.

Posted Image Posted Image

#5 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,207 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Done and done!  I can't believe we made it the whole weekend without playing Ms. World Nude.

#6 Shoe

Shoe

Official Shizz Naruto Fanscribe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

That is an incredible point. Normally that is 90% of games played at ECS gatherings.

Wizwars, about the bush hogging. Just wet and part my man. Give that bush the Moses treatment and head for the Promised Land.

Whaaaaaaaaat.

#7 Rize

Rize

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,432 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Still makes me want to move to the east coast :)

#8 arise_shine

arise_shine

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,490 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

So again, did someone kill screen Donkey Kong or something?

Landscape.png
My personal blog.

My MTG blog.
"The sun has left the sky, now you can close your eyes, leave all the world behind until tomorrow." (Latimer/Bardens)

#9 travis

travis

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

Man, what an amazing weekend. Great games, great food, great friends.

Soooo much quality gaming...4 TVs constantly going at all times (5 if you include Sindra on her PSP Castlevania in the corner), and at least one of them had a favorite of mine being played. It all felt very cooperative, with everyone consistently passing controllers back and forth after a game over/level completion/whenever. CV3 with myself, Sherv, Sindra and Matsu (Sherv pulling us out of the R.I.P. at the end). Beating Contra 3 on Hard mode on my last life / last continue. U.N. Squadron 1cc'd on Gamer Mode (still got it, kinda!), R.I.P. controller. Failing the Super C race with Moldi vs Sherv and Matsu (we'll get 'em next time!). Spreading the love that is Operation: Logic Bomb. Enjoying the love that is Super Castlevania 4. Helping Shea out with a Megaman 10 level, watching Spook play through Revengeance (and shoe try to 1up him the rest of the weekend), criticizing Mike and Zach for not beating Twisted Metal on normal. Falling asleep surrounded by everyone immediately after beating my required community Super Mario Bros 3 level (hey, couldn't play L4D2, it was updating). And, to top it all off, beating Castlevania: Dracula X for the first time cooperatively with Matsu, Sindra and Sherv...having everyone shout "ITEM CRUSH, ITEM CRUSH!!" right at the end, then immediately high fiving everyone was definitely one of my most incredibly satisfying accomplishments.

The food/housing situation was pretty incredible as well. Meat everywhere. Whiskey-marinaded pork shoulder + caramelized onion + garlic potatoes that I'm pretty sure I got a bit tipsy off of, courtesy of Mo. Norg-inspired-Sindra-executed Belgian waffle sandwiches. Bacon + Egg muffins thanks to Matsu. Ah man, stomach was full and content all weekend. So good!

It's crazy how much you guys feel like family. Waking up surrounded by a pile of sweaty theshizz aint no thang - just feels like I belong. Actually, I kinda regret not getting a Shatsufest 2013 family photo. Much <3<3<3 all around, and let's do this again soon.

BIG BIG T(ITTIES)HANKS TO MATSU AND MRS. MATSU FOR HOSTING.

Also WCS WUT UP U AINT GOT SHIT

-------------------

Golden Metalhead Mike quotes -

*while trying to pull up Total Recall and accidentally clicking on other stuff* "Auugh, I have Right Click's Disease"

"Who is that guy from Mongolia? Mongol The Hut? Yeah, Ghengis Khan, that's it."

"Mario 3 drinking games - every time someone hits a pow block, take a shit."

...and let's not forget CROUCHING TIGER, ROLLING TITTIES

-------------------

In loving memory of Shatsufest 2013, R.I.P. -

oZVkiH1.png

hhLJkpL.png

#10 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,464 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Oh man, I forgot about Mongol the Hutt, bahahahah. Oh, I didn't play SuperC, that was Spook who was playing with Matsu.

Posted Image Posted Image

#11 Arm Cannon

Arm Cannon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Maybe I'm oblivious, but I had no idea this was happening?

#12 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Nu-Shizz Grip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,416 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

So again, did someone kill screen Donkey Kong or something?

No, but anyone can "beat" it.  There's clearly an ending.

Name%20GIF.gif

Colin, Matsu, and I went to a Fat party where everyone was pretty fat and I went to get a beer and this fat girl sat between Colin and Matsu on the futon and she sank while they were boosted up.
That party also had Fat Kareshi and we were all excited so when we left I said "bye Fat Kareshi!!" and he was all like "huaghaughahhaha byeeeeeee"

#13 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

I still need that as a poster, Travis. Srsly.

Shatsucon Highlights (again)....

- Matsu inviting me to my first Shervfest, and he and Mrs. Matsu being so accommodating to us and letting us nest in their house for the weekend. You guys are truly awesome.

- Everything out of Metalhead Mike's mouth. Pure gold.

- Still managing to scream at DXC Dracula's 3rd form, despite having lost my voice shortly after arriving to Matsu's.

- Finally meeting Moldi and Ken Oh, formally.

- The sheer awesome of having 4 tv's with consoles going at any given time and how much it felt like a cozy arcade with friends. Loved my beanbag.

- Mo making us delicious whiskey pig for dinner on Saturday. Matsu following it up with more pig for breakfast Sunday morning.

- Shoe's Determinator Mode on Metal Gear

- FUCKING DRACULA X!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I got that into a playthrough of anything. It was the best punctuation to the event and I feel battle bonded to Sherv, Travis & Matsu now through it.

Pics!

Moldilox playing through maybe? Ninja Turtles. Mike playing either Dark Souls or Tomb Raider: Lets Beat on Lara

2013-03-01%2020.47.18.jpg

Travis's victory over Contra 3 (damn my camera for not getting the screen better)

2013-03-02%2015.22.16.jpg

Seriously...one chill puss.

2013-03-02%2019.05.03.jpg

Bacon Mary

2013-03-03%2010.49.56.jpg

He's forgone forgoing the meat!!

2013-03-03%2014.07.48.jpg

Seriously, this was the best respite I could ask for after MAGFest and there needs to be more like it.

Thanks guys! =D

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

Sindra: Castlevania Consultant
CastlevaniaFan.gif

What are you up to, oh sunshine of satanic warmth?

Original Sound Version . com

#14 mercatfat

mercatfat

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,118 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

pssst- broken images. use imgur.

crystals.gif
N64th Street: Every N64 Game, Reviewed Eventually.
Latest Reviews (6/29): Rampage World Tour

#15 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Thanks merc. Fixed!

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

Sindra: Castlevania Consultant
CastlevaniaFan.gif

What are you up to, oh sunshine of satanic warmth?

Original Sound Version . com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users