Photo

The XBox One (not to be confused with the first XBox)

8th generation Xbox Console

633 replies to this topic

#616 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

will the next xbox name be Xbox 2π?
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#617 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

My new setup, for now

tumblr_pfjaguGyZy1vezrvso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#618 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

I barely finished the tutorial level in Ducktales REMASTERED with that white thing. I noticed the sides have USB inputs for the left and right sticks. All the attachments I've seen are separate (flimsy looking) sticks on a long cord. Seems like a sturdy stick could just attach to the sides but I'm unaware of anyone selling such a thing.

This by itself isn't going to do the job. I need to see if my 8 button USB arcade stick can be implemented at all when I have time to play around with it.

Anyway I'm probably going to be asking for suggestions or help trying to figure this out. I have until January before Kingdom Hearts comes out.

Also, I'm going to need another storage solution as I believe this is the original 500gb model. Is that USB port on the left side the 3.0? Do they make one that attaches to the side or should I just get any old 3.0 external drive?

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#619 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,697 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

You can get any old USB 3.0 external HD. I need to get one for myself. I'm nearly topped out on the measly TB on mine.

#620 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:48 PM

Just delete and redownload games as needed.
DNa7A7D.jpg

#621 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:19 AM

On my shitty internet connection, I'd rather not

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#622 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

So I plugged in my arcade joystick into the main Xbox One controller and played around with DuckTales some more. Night and fucking day. Basically feels like I was playing something through my emulator.

So now I have to figure out something for the analog sticks and L3 R3 (and those buttons I could probably map to the disability controller if I had to)

Not sure what my next move is. I think I'm going to call the Microsoft store here in Portland tomorrow and see if there's any way I could test out the disability analog sticks. They look pretty flimsy to me though... again, open to suggestions.

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#623 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

After being told they had the components to test out, I went down to the Microsoft store but all they had was the buttons and the Hand analog sticks, neither of which I want. Think I'm just going to ask brother if he'll just order me the sticks anyways, I was told I could return it if I'm not happy with it.

Also, is there some trick to getting Twitter to work on the Xbox One? I can't log into any of my accounts

Edit: it's dead Jim

https://www.google.c...ne-app-week?amp

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#624 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 09:05 AM

Was working my way through DuckTales Remastered when I selected the Moon level. 5 tries, it locked up every time :(

To quote Donald Duck, "FUCK"

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#625 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:40 AM

Does anybody have a janky controller they don't want? As long as it isn't inputting commands on its own, I just need something to plug into the mayflash so I can interface with the Xbox.

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#626 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:27 PM

I noticed that Disney afternoon collection is on sale, so I cashed in my MS points for a month of gold, Ms pac man, and the collection.

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#627 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

Wait, the Xbox one cannot play 3D Blu-ray movies? Ugh guess I'm not watching Prometheus tonight...

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#628 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,088 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:59 PM

Wait, the Xbox one cannot play 3D Blu-ray movies? Ugh guess I'm not watching Prometheus tonight...

Pretty sure it does: https://ccm.net/faq/...-3d-on-xbox-one

DNa7A7D.jpg

#629 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:11 AM

cool ty

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#630 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:08 PM

I was extremely confused when I turn on the Xbox today and realized I have 83 games wanting to update ! Jumped on reddit, turns out The emulator was revised. Why the emulator is attached to each game individually is beyond me, but anyways thought I would post about it in case you have a lot of 360 games like me you might want to change your settings

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 8th generation, Xbox, Console

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users