2537 replies to this topic

#2536 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,430 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

Yeah, I definitely want to give that a go in 4K. I wish the Xbox One had back compat with the Saturn so I could use it to play Zwei and Saga too.

Saga is one of those games I am worried I will never get to play. From what I understand, that and Zwei are basically lost to time? I at least got to play Zwei all the way through back then. Such a good series

I think Saturn emulation is supposed to be a lot better these days. Alternatively you can always get a real Saturn + modchip + CD-Rs.

hmmm i should probably do this at some point, i still have a saturn and a guy i know has the chips and told me its super easy to do but he also builds/ mods cabinets/ dual stick setups so his 'easy' is probably different than mine. i never bothered because i wasn't sure if it would run the same, but i would love to be able to play PDS and Burning Rangers

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#2537 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,781 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

You don't even have to mod a saturn these days,you can pick up one of these: 

toopunk2lose.png

#2538 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,481 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

Alternatively, I'm holding out for one of these SD-reader disc drive replacements so I can do without discs altogether. They're expensive and only made in small batches, but it would be worth it to get this and make a ton of $$$ selling off my Saturn games

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music AND video games, state of theshizz gaming, old people with no time, xblah, actually just watching stream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users