Dj5ZiPN.png

#2717 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,603 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:05 PM

Friday the 13th is free on PS4 this month if you're subscribed to PS Plus. It's good dumb fun, just like the movies. I'd say it helps greatly to have an appreciation for the source material, and be familiarized with the asymmetrical hunter vs hunted multiplayer aspect. I've had some memorable matches with a few other shizzies, both killing and being killed.

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music AND video games, state of theshizz gaming, old people with no time, xblah, actually just watching stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users