2274 replies to this topic

#31 Lucavi00

Lucavi00

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

Been playing the usual DayZ Origins and then I just recently bought Arma 3 and its pretty fun multiplayer.

I also have been revisiting GTA4 on the PC so I can get ready for GTA5  and my friends recently introduced me to a game still in beta called Firefall.  It's interesting.

d9KBm.jpg5oqBT.jpg

#32 tonystigma

tonystigma

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

Ingress on my phone erryday.

Final Fantasy V, for my first time through. I'm in the last third of the game, and it's one of the best in the series. Square can make a fun game when they aren't trying to make the best anime story ever. 

EDF2, also known as Global Defence Force, also known as That One with the Girl with the Jetpack. 

JwlHRQg.png

#33 Leonidus

Leonidus

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

I was playing Warsong earlier.

I haven't really given up on it, but I'm stuck on chapter 5 and haven't found a winning strategy yet.

Garett has little trouble handling most foes, but the trouble is no one else in my army has adequate levels.

I read that the best thing to do is focus on leveling up heroes, using fewer if you can.  This is because once a hero even reaches 2nd tier classes it becomes so powerful that it can take waves of enemies no problem.  Baldarov doesn't gain exp or level up, so only use him to save a hero who gets in deep shit or to soften a strong enemy hero unit.  Once you get Garett to tier 2 it gets way easier.  Also don't kill enemy hero units without killing all their armies first, because when they die any armies left die without you getting their exp.

The hardest part really is early fights when you are trying to get heroes to tier 2.  The weak mage heroes in particular take a lot of work to get them exp, because they are so bad at killing things.

The other month I played the SHIT out of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.  That game is amazing!

Man the rpg I probably spent the most time on is BG2, beat it over 20 times back in the day.  If you liked BG1, there's a ton of other games you should play that you are almost guaranteed to enjoy: BG2 of course, Fallout 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, Arcanum.  Some of the BG staff is working on Project Obsidian, which should be the next amazing isometric rpg.

Can all of us who are going to play shadowrun get together and do it online?  How fucking badass would that be?

Pimps don't commit suicide

#34 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,465 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

Can't lie, tried Blands 2 and it's not pulling me in at all.

Playing FF7 again, I don't know why.

Epic Pinball on my iPad.

Still need to finish the latest WD episode.

#35 Hale-Bopp

Hale-Bopp

Shizz 1,000,000

• Members
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Been mostly playing Urban Trial Freestyle on 3DS these days and making my own tracks. It's my latest obsession. For a $6 game, I'm getting quite a bit of fun out of it.

"I envision a world where we all make money doing NOTHING." -Bill Hicks

#36 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'm playing Chip-chan Kick on PC-FX because I'm eccentric like that. :P Seriously, though, it's a fun Bubble Bobble clone.
Posted Image

#37 Classic-wolf

Classic-wolf

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

I'm stuck in New Vegas, not literally, but wow; there is much to do.

Angry that I don't have the Dirty Harry gun yet, just the Magnum Force gun...

Also: a grease gun(9mm smg)!? For serious? It's been original CoD Tank mission memories when I whip that out: Eating them up like Radscorp Venom Casserole!

Much miniature progress has been made since this incident, and a few others.)

Now this game is kinda buggy as hell on the V.A.T.S. but I've sampled original FallOut, and it's now familiar to me, on top of the fact that my 360 is apparently moody as it will freeze up when I either Kill a high-powered shouldn't ever defeat but won due to protracted battle on my first victory against said opponent. It is as though it can't handle the fact that I 'MURKA'd the First Nightkin at Black Valley at Lv4 on my second try, had to give it a third try to find out there are three more super mutants that are graphically spawned On-TOP of each other, because I do not think I'm supposed to be there. Nightkin gave me 10xp; 10xp My captains quarters! But the Three Reg Super Mutants were stronger tactically, weaker physically and it took longer, but 50xp a piece.

Protraction=less ammo, so I had to retreat with the hard earned Hunting rifles, rebar club, frag grenades, and luckily a Super Sledge.

Too bad ol' Neil will be waiting for another week, I'm sure. Stupid Deathclaws!

(Have taken care of all powder gangsters in the NCRCF area, short of north of there, including Goodsprings and Primm.)

At Primm I am left with a moral dilemma; set up the town under NCR protection, w/ martial law; bring in a Sheriff who was a Convict for dispensing with justice too harshly; or reprogram a robot to be the Sheriff, who could possibly in fact, and even quite literally: "Dispense Justice with an Iron Fist."

Decisions, decisions...

O.N.H.C. Put it on t-shirts, wear it, live it, love it.
Only Noobz Hit Civillians
That one topic with the songs and stuff
Not my site, 'cuz I don't have one, but awesome nonetheless. Fightersgeneration.com

EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE

AW FEIN

Remember to *Stay Determined*!!

#38 Magicalyardgnome

Magicalyardgnome

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Zelda Oracle of Ages. Why did I not buy this back when it first came out? I love it.

Posted Image

#39 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,109 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

I finished Link's Awakening a few weeks ago and started the Oracle games too.  Really digging them as well.

UAV3t1p.png

matsunami0.png

#40 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,965 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

I need to find a copy of Oracle of Ages, now.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#41 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,370 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

Replaying LttP and meandering through Fable 3 (which is something I never thought I'd do).

Chances are good that when I finish Link I'll restart it and when I finish Fable I'll move on to Assassins Creed 2 (guess which games I got for free :P).

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#42 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

I love SFIV, but I'm not awesome at it.  Finally won ten ranked matches in a row.  Feeling pretty good about myself.

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#43 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,965 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

Percy and I have been working on the Green Stars in Mario Galaxy 2.  Got them all, and I'm now working on The Perfect Run of the Grandmaster Galaxy.  This might take a while.  Fortunately, my son loves Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi, so we're having a good time even if I die a lot.

Done and done.  Not sure what Percy and I will do now.  Probably some sort of Kirby game.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#44 marui

marui

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

skyriiiiiiiim :Dv

#45 Kilu

Kilu

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Witcher 2's shadow dithering is really bumming me out.
panic-dance.gif
This is no place for a horse.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music AND video games, state of theshizz gaming, old people with no time, xblah, actually just watching stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users