Photo

Bloodborne. We were borne to die (again and again and again)

Thank You Miyazaki

738 replies to this topic

#736 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:38 AM

I'd love to do co-op with people I know. I've had a deal of good players that I have met just doing random co-op.

I think I'm very near the end of the game. Beat a few bosses, one of which was a complete pain in the butt, Micolash (ugh!), and took me several tries to finally beat. Completed Cainhurst castle. Now, I'm trying out the DLC and still need to do the Nightmare zone.  

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#737 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

If you see me online, hit me up, yo!

I've been hunting with Blade of Mercy build in Yahar'gul. It's actually gotten so easy, not even with a twink build, that I've made an added difficulty of trying to only hunt the Cooperator. Unless the Beckoner is really itching for a fight, I'll just fire my blank and jump out once I've taken them down.

banner.png

#738 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

I was playing Breath of the Wild last night and was fighting Calamity Ganon, I was trying to play like Bloodborne and dodge roll all his attacks. It took me about a good minute and a half of thinking "why the hell am I not dodge rolling!?" before I realized, Oh, I'm not playing Bloodborne right now. 

Bloodborne has taken over my mind.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#739 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:50 PM

This is my third play through and I just now found the Stump Messengers. Goddamn.

I had also skipped and completely forgot about an entire section of the Forgotten Woods, which made me believe I fucked up another section. I also fucked up and sent people in the wrong places. Ugh. 

Tried out the DLC area and got my ass kicked by one of the bosses there. Place is pretty cool. Unfortunately don't really like any of the STR weapons I have found there so still using LHB, which has been fun. The only thing I don't like about it is the switch attack; seems a little slow to be useful, especially when things stop being staggered by main hits. 

I still hate the chalice dungeons. It would be way less frustrating if they gave you more stuff in chests and drops other than materials for more chalice dungeons. Oh well, on the first Ailing Loran chalice now. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thank You, Miyazaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users