2773 replies to this topic

#2761 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,373 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:56 PM

That’s bad news, I’m terrible at rhythm games! Guess I need to sell my collection off now.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#2762 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:15 PM

Playing through the Megaman X legacy collection. Thank god X2 is done so I can play X3, the second best game in the X series

Dj5ZiPN.png

#2763 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,373 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:34 PM

Boo this wide ladder lover! Boo!

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#2764 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

X1 is the only good X game.
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#2765 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,737 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:58 PM

X1 is the only good X game.

Hm. I really like 2 and 4, but you know what your post has me thinking.

Maybe they aren't that great of games and they're just resting on their laurels.

Stay controversial y'all 

eKawlATs.jpg

#2766 Smeg

Smeg

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:54 AM

X >>>>> X4 >>>>>>> the rest

#2767 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:57 AM

I actually think every other X game after the first falls way short. Except that X3 does the “refight all the bosses in the last section” the best

Dj5ZiPN.png

#2768 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:02 AM

Playing through the Megaman X legacy collection. Thank god X2 is done so I can play X3, the second best game in the X series

E8dR7VC.gif

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#2769 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,603 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:02 AM

I actually think every other X game after the first falls way short. Except that X3 does the “refight all the bosses in the last section” the best

Because the refills you get between fights are random and can fuck you over? How is that best? X3 boss fights are already bad and boring enough without that crap making it worse.

*yeah VK's right, you're just baiting

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#2770 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,739 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:25 AM

The X games are like, one of the top 3 most hotly debated things in this thread. But I'll say it again: I don't give a fuck about skateboarding.

BRAINMEAT (and POWER METAL CHIPS) - My original metal and chiptune albums on Bandcamp (all free/name your price)
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#2771 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,737 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

The X games are like, one of the top 3 most hotly debated things in this thread. But I'll say it again: I don't give a fuck about skateboarding.

What about the part 15 min in to Birdhouse’s first video where Jeremy Klein skates to Shubibinman 3 on PC Engine? He has another video that has ducktales moon in the intro haha
https://youtu.be/KmVYwoXHQkg

eKawlATs.jpg

#2772 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

Because the refills you get between fights are random and can fuck you over? How is that best? X3 boss fights are already bad and boring enough without that crap making it worse.

*yeah VK's right, you're just baiting

No it’s pure logic for me. X doesn’t have the teleporter room, you just fight them again in a specific order, but I prefer the dedicated teleporter section. X2 has a terrible layout, trying to climb up to the second floor is awkward and tedious trying to jump past the tiny overhang that I always hit my head on, and the refills are insignificant. X3 has a much better layout of teleporters, and while the refills are random, you can get actual useful refills, plus you can sorta cheese the refills dispenser several times.

Also I totally disagree, I prefer X3 boss fights because I enjoy using boss weaknesses and they only feel useful for a couple of X2 bosses, whereas X3 bosses are actually weakened by their weaknesses.

It’s only bait in the sense that I know it’s gonna raise hackles, but it’s still my genuine opinion, even if it’s controversial

Dj5ZiPN.png

#2773 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:44 PM

BMX XXX is the best X game.

#2774 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 18,571 posts

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

x3.gif

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuck mega man, fuck my neighbors barking do, fuck life, fuck you, fuck it all, fucking no regrets, the musics fine, fuck the foot, i hate mega fucker, i ate 5 donuts for dinner

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users