2527 replies to this topic

#16 Battlerager

Battlerager

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

Super Metroid is fucking dumb for expecting me to just bomb a non-marked glass tube when everything else is marked as bombable.

Hey, here's a glass tube submerged under thousands of tons of water! I'll just BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF IT, SURE

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT SORT OF SUICIDAL WEIRD FUCKERS ARE YOUR AUDIENCE, GAME!??!?

XBox Live: ThaBattlerager
Heroes of Newerth: Battlerager
TEAM FIRE

#17 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

i can't get into Earthbound. i'm just glad i didn't pay more than $7 for it or i would have felt ripped off

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#18 Xplo

Xplo

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

I'm finally playing Planescape: Torment and it kinda sucks.

#19 Zoast

Zoast

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

The glass tube room is maridia in the map screen, a big hint.  Also, it's not the only way into maridia.

I'm gonna 2nd ocarina of time.  I've sat down to play it a number of times, and although i love the atmosphere, music, and so on, I always got really bored with it and quit.  Thanks for giving me a 3d game to explore in, too bad the combat is one dimensional since z targeting removes 2 dimensions (ok, maybe not literally).  It's funny how they seemed to nail 3d action right the first time with SM64, as basic as it was, the pacing and gameplay was great, and there weren't any platformers after that were quite as fun.

.\|/.

#20 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

I'm not really into Final Fantasy. I had a Genesis growing up, so I never got to play any of the games when I was younger. I picked up FF3 for the NDS on a whim to give it a try a few years ago....played an hour or less of it, put it down and never touched it again due to the endless grindfest. I know I've been told to sit down and give FF6 a shot if nothing else, but I'm not rushing to grab it up and I'll do it eventually. (though I do love the music...that much is true)

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com

#21 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:26 AM

I really like Breath of Fire 1 and 2, I think they are great games.

Live as if you would die tomorrow, learn as if you would live forever.

#22 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:27 AM

Vegeroth, how about Breath of Fire III? I loved that game as a kid.

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#23 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

Quackshot, Jurassic Park Lost World, and Lightening Force are the only Gensis that don't suck.

eKawlATs.jpg

#24 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Ocarina of Time is mediocre at best.

So is Final Fantasy VII.  Sephiroth is not an interesting villain, and Cloud is not an interesting hero.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#25 Magicalyardgnome

Magicalyardgnome

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,275 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

Chrono Trigger is an alright game with great presentation.

Posted Image

#26 jvincion

jvincion

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

but no keiji inafune designed this to ruin your lives and he probably engineered chemtrails as well to give all mega man fans OCD and autism and all that shit.

:lol:

Controversial... hmm... let's see... well, I'm not interested in getting any of the newer consoles or handhelds because it seems most of the best new games are sequels/remakes and I still enjoy the prequels/originals enough that I can just play the games I already have if I want to dive into a certain series.

Of course, on a board that came together for the love of a band that covers music from games for a system that came out around 30 years ago, this opinion is likely not too controversial. :P

Eh, I got nuthin'.

#27 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,785 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

Super Metroid is fucking dumb for expecting me to just bomb a non-marked glass tube when everything else is marked as bombable.

Hey, here's a glass tube submerged under thousands of tons of water! I'll just BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF IT, SURE

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT SORT OF SUICIDAL WEIRD FUCKERS ARE YOUR AUDIENCE, GAME!??!?

The attract mode from the title screen shows you that you can blow it up.

There is also a similar tube a few rooms up and to the right where you can fall through the floor as a morph ball that shows it all destroyed and stuff. When you blow up the tube it looks just like it. That's a lot more subtle and not really a hint, but it's there.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#28 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Shizz Boss

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

I'm not having the time of my life playing Dark Souls.

My favorite Casltevania was CV2.

Posted Image

#29 tonystigma

tonystigma

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

So is Final Fantasy VII. Sephiroth is not an interesting villain, and Cloud is not an interesting hero.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

Part of the problem with VII, exacerbated by the translation, is that a lot of people don't really remember the characters as they were in the game, which explains a lot about the EU stuff.

I don't assume that about you, my neon orange friend. But main characters with psychological issues are my shit. FFVII and Xenogears rank highly with me.

And I find Sephiroth interesting because you don't interact with him - he's in the flashback then stuck up north while you're chasing a clone controlled by Jenova. Mind-bending!

JwlHRQg.png

#30 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,733 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:11 PM

Braid was a clever puzzle game with god-awful teenage diary-style prose sprinkled arbitrarily everywhere.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuck mega man, fuck my neighbors barking do, fuck life, fuck you, fuck it all, fucking no regrets, the musics fine, fuck the foot, i hate mega fucker, i ate 5 donuts for dinner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users