DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

Breaking news from MEGA DAVE

http://www.metalsuck...ed-him-a-pussy/

Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine Says He Only Played the 2011 Big Four Show After Metallica’s Manager Called Him a Pussy

At the time, Mustaine credited God — yes, the God — with getting him on the stage that afternoon:

“We called yesterday and said I couldn’t make [the gig]. And then I thought about it and I thought, ‘You know what? I trust God and I know He’s got me in His hands. I know that He hasn’t brought me this far through all this diversity and done all this reconciliation with all the [other] bands [the bill] and us all getting along this well to have the finale show [of the ‘Big Four’ tour] here in the States stopped. And I just thought, either God’s everything or it’s nothing, and I believe in Him, so that’s why I’m here.”

But the story's changed as of this week!

tenor.gif

“When I did the ‘Big Four’ concert at Yankee Stadium and had my neck in a neck brace riding on a golf cart to the stage, I had tape all over the stage that said, ‘Don’t headbang.’ I would have died if I headbanged that night because I was in an emergency surgery room two days before, ready to have my neck operated on. And I called up my manager, Mark Adelman, at the time, and I said, ‘Look, I played with Metallica, Anthrax and Slayer before, I’ve played New York before, I’ve played a baseball stadium before, so none of this is new to me. And I have to cancel because I need emergency surgery.’

“So, allegedly, Adelman tells this to Metallica’s management — whatever the guy with the name of a penis, whatever his name is… It was Dick or Peter or something… Peter! So [Peter] said I was a pussy. And so I went, ‘Okay. All right. Wrap me up. I’m going to New York.’ So they gave me a bunch of injections in my neck and put me in a neck brace and I flew out there and I played the concert and I came back. And I figured, nobody else knows about this except for him, and who’s the real pussy now?”

MEGA DAVE  is  a national hero!

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#63 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,150 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

saw that on blabbermouth a few days ago...dude's always gotta be takin a jab at somebody with the most pissweak verbiage, lol

huh1.gif

#64 eddyrocku

eddyrocku

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

im only here for marty's Locrian bends.

#65 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

"I pulled my dick too hard and was in the hospital for 3 weeks, I would have died." Homeboy cheated death like 6 times already. 

Posted Image

#66 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,150 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

all this diversity

huh1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic